Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events

Delray Beach, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events specializes in day of/month of wedding planning.

What is a month of/day of coordinator?

Starting a month before your wedding:

• help tie up any loose ends
  • make a to-do list for you if necessary
  • create a manifest and timeline to share with venue and vendors
  • confirm details with your vendors, run your rehearsal
  • be there through your whole wedding day - from delivering breakfast or lunch from panera, publix or wherever you choose, to coordinating the timeline, coordinating vendors, helping your bridal party get down the aisle, making sure your personal items are set up and taken down - and so much more.

We handle things that you don't even think of like - mother of the bride is no where to be found and cake cutting is about to happen, we go and find her and bring her back | Groom spills red wine on his shirt, we remove the stain with our emergency supplies | Boutonniere got broken - we use centerpiece florals to make another one - all these little things can detract from your special day. That is where hiring a day of planner comes into play.

I have the best job in the world - I get to help couples' enjoy and celebrate one of the best days of their lives. While you are basking in your love, let us handle all the details that you worked so hard to plan. We are an investment in the success of your wedding - you spent hours picking the right vendors, choosing just the perfect florals and decor, getting your own special touches to add, on your wedding day, you will be busy getting ready with you gals or guys - no time to check if your cake arrived or to set up any extra items you have. Let us take care of that for you.

Hiring someone with experience is always at the top of my list of importance - so let me tell you a little bit about mine:

I earned an event management degree from the University of Florida. I went on to take classes to become a certified Wedding Coordinator. In order to do so, I worked alongside a variety of vendors and planned several weddings along the way. Now I have been using that knowledge to plan hundreds of events and work with other event vendors in the area. I started my own business in January of 2018. I wanted to be sure I was ready and experience enough in the event industry before starting out on my own.

We offer three packages to help assist you through the planning process: Day-of/Month-of, Professional Backup, and A La Carte options. If you can’t find a package that meets your needs, Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events is happy to create something custom.

What it means to do business with us

When you choose us as your month of/day of coordinator - you will get prompt responses, a relationship of reliability and trust, quick solutions to problems, and a stress free wedding day!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Emma H. Married on 01/03/2022

Lizzie is the best!

Lizzie is the absolute BEST! She was always available and quickly responded to anything I asked. Lizzie has so much knowledge about weddings and guided me through the last minute details I would have surely forgotten. She took our vision for our day and made sure every detail was exactly how we pictured it. With Lizzie in charge of our day, I had no doubt that our day was going to be perfect. We are so grateful we were able to work with her. She made sure we had our best day ever!

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. We had a blast making your vision come to life!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 12/11/2021

Simply the best!

Lizzie and her crew are actual super heroes! The day wouldn’t have gone as amazing had they not been there! They’re a pleasure to work with and if you’re getting married, you NEED THEM!
    Everyone at the wedding was raving about them as well and asking for their number for someone they know. They are simply the best!
    Jennifer C. Married on 11/19/2021

Best in the Business

I thought I could plan my wedding without a planner but after speaking with Lizzie I realized she would be able to help us organize the day better than I ever could. She was so thoughtful, kind, and responsive. I've only had the one wedding but I don't think there's any wedding planner better than her. She took my ideas and made them beautiful. Our day was so special thanks to her and Hakuna Matata, I can't thank them enough.

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing our services. It was such a pleasure to be part of your day. Wishing you and Andrew all the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Foreman Productions, Inc Foreman Productions, Inc Wedding Bands

Top notch planner. Lizzie really knows how to run an event. Our experience with her has been exceptional!

Digital Artisans Digital Artisans Wedding Videographers

Lizzie is a fantastic Wedding planner! Easily one of the smoothest weddings i've ever shot and i've been to a number of weddings as a photographer for the past 5 years! Was so easy to communicate with and handled every problem or hurdles throughout the event with a cool calm collected manner! definitely an expert and seasoned veteran in her field and would highly recommend her for any event, if you want a stress free and amazing party for you and your guests!

White House Wedding Photography White House Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

We had an opportunity to work on a wedding with Lizzy of Hakuna Matada Weddings and Events in February 2017. Lizzy was the ultimate professional. She was highly responsive, warm and friendly and easy to work with. Lizzy go out of her way to ensure that we had all the support and assistant we need to do our job to the best of our ability. She is truly a gem and we look forward to working with her again. If you are getting married or having an event, we highly recommend that you contact Lizzy. We promise you will not regret it.

6778 Skyline Drive Delray Beach, FL, 33446
Location of (Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding