6778 Skyline Drive, Delray Beach, FL 33446 Map · Phone number

About Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events specializes in day of/month of wedding planning.

What is a month of/day of coordinator?

Well we are there starting a month before your wedding:

• help tie up any loose ends
  • make a to-do list for you if necessary
  • create a manifest and timeline to share with venue and vendors
  • confirm details with your vendors, run your rehearsal
  • be there through your whole wedding day - from delivering breakfast or lunch from panera, publix or wherever you choose, to coordinating the timeline, coordinating vendors, helping your bridal party get down the aisle, making sure your personal items are set up and taken down - and so much more.

We handle things that you don't even think of like - mother of the bride is no where to be found and cake cutting is about to happen, we go and find her and bring her back | Groom spills red wine on his shirt, we remove the stain with our emergency supplies | Boutonniere got broken - we use centerpiece florals to make another one - all these little things can detract from your special day. That is where hiring a day of planner comes into play.

I have the best job in the world - I get to help couples' enjoy and celebrate one of the best days of their lives. While you are basking in your love, let us handle all the details that you worked so hard to plan. We are an investment in the success of your wedding - you spent hours picking the right vendors, choosing just the perfect florals and decor, getting your own special touches to add, on your wedding day, you will be busy getting ready with you gals or guys - no time to check if your cake arrived or to set up any extra items you have. Let us take care of that for you.

Hiring someone with experience is always at the top of my list of importance - so let me tell you a little bit about mine:

I earned an event management degree from the University of Florida. I went on to take classes to become a certified Wedding Coordinator. In order to do so, I worked alongside a variety of vendors and planned several weddings along the way. Now I have been using that knowledge to plan hundreds of events and work with other event vendors in the area. I started my own business in January of 2018. I wanted to be sure I was ready and experience enough in the event industry before starting out on my own.

We offer three packages to help assist you through the planning process: Day-of/Month-of, Professional Backup, and A La Carte options. If you can’t find a package that meets your needs, Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events is happy to create something custom.

What it means to do business with us

When you choose us as your month of/day of coordinator - you will get prompt responses, a relationship of reliability and trust, quick solutions to problems, and a stress free wedding day!

Follow Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events on

Mother of the Bride
taylorweddingsneakpeeks 24 51 987176 158153898583414

17 Reviews for Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events

Kristin Slaughter · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Words cannot describe how amazing!

I am so blessed to have had Lizzie! My wedding day was literally perfect. She was so effective, organized and kind. I would 100000% recommend her to everyone I know. My day ran perfectly everything was timely! She set up and took everything down and organized it and put it in my room while I was still celebrating! Absolutely amazing. My wedding day wouldn't have been half as good without her and her sisters help! I am so grateful to her forever for making my day amazing and flawless!!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your review! We feel so blessed to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so glad that we could help you have the best day! You two were so fun to work with. Wishing you both all the best.
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Parmer · Married on 03/07/2020

It means "no worries for us"

We wanted to plan our wedding our-self but have someone the day of help coordinate the fine details. It was a fantastic value to hire her and Lizzie made everything seem flawless! We really appreciate the breakdown after the wedding too. Her attention to details leading up to the wedding gave us confidence that she saw our vision and was able to deliver! 10/10 Stars!
    -LOVE: JP & Crissy

Sent on 03/19/2020

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review me! I loved being a part of your wedding day. Your friends and family sure know how to have a great time! Wishing you two all the happiness in the world.
  • Hillary

Hillary Feran · Married on 02/05/2020

Lizzie was such a pleasure!

Lizzie was delightful! She helped manage our ideas in a productive way, and really be apart of creating a beautiful day for us. She was so easy to talk with, and was very responsive with all communication.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Foreman Productions, Inc Wedding Bands

Top notch planner. Lizzie really knows how to run an event. Our experience with her has been exceptional!

• Digital Artisans Wedding Videographers

Lizzie is a fantastic Wedding planner! Easily one of the smoothest weddings i've ever shot and i've been to a number of weddings as a photographer for the past 5 years! Was so easy to communicate with and handled every problem or hurdles throughout the event with a cool calm collected manner! definitely an expert and seasoned veteran in her field and would highly recommend her for any event, if you want a stress free and amazing party for you and your guests!

• White House Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

We had an opportunity to work on a wedding with Lizzy of Hakuna Matada Weddings and Events in February 2017. Lizzy was the ultimate professional. She was highly responsive, warm and friendly and easy to work with. Lizzy go out of her way to ensure that we had all the support and assistant we need to do our job to the best of our ability. She is truly a gem and we look forward to working with her again. If you are getting married or having an event, we highly recommend that you contact Lizzy. We promise you will not regret it.

• 6778 Skyline Drive Delray Beach, FL, 33446 See on map
    Location of (Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events)