6778 Skyline Drive, Delray Beach, FL 33446 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events specializes in day of/month of wedding planning.

What is a month of/day of coordinator?

Well we are there starting a month before your wedding:

• help tie up any loose ends
  • make a to-do list for you if necessary
  • create a manifest and timeline to share with venue and vendors
  • confirm details with your vendors, run your rehearsal
  • be there through your whole wedding day - from delivering breakfast or lunch from panera, publix or wherever you choose, to coordinating the timeline, helping your bridal party get down the aisle, making sure your personal items are set up and taken down - and so much more.

I have the best job in the world - I get to help couples' enjoy and celebrate one of the best days of their lives. While you are basking in your love, let us handle all the details that you worked so hard to plan. We are an investment in the success of your wedding - you spent hours picking the right vendors, choosing just the perfect florals and decor, getting your own special touches to add, on your wedding day, you will be busy getting ready with you gals or guys - no time to check if your cake arrived or to set up any extra items you have. Let us take care of that for you.

HIring someone with experience is always at the top of my list of importance - so let me tell you a little bit about mine:

I earned an event management degree from the University of Florida. I went on to take classes to become a certified Wedding Coordinator. In order to do so, I worked alongside a variety of vendors and planned several weddings along the way. Now I have been using that knowledge to plan hundreds of events and work with other event vendors in the area. I started my own business in January of 2018. I wanted to be sure I was ready and experience enough in the event industry before starting out on my own.

We offer three packages to help assist you through the planning process: Day-of/Month-of, Professional Backup, and A La Carte options. If you can’t find a package that meets your needs, Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events is happy to create something custom.

What it means to do business with us

When you choose us as your month of/day of coordinator - you will get prompt responses, a relationship of reliability and trust, quick solutions to problems, and a stress free wedding day!

Follow Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events on

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events 1
Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events 2
  • Gina

Gina Jackson · Married on 12/30/2019

Lizzie was amazing and so helpful! I would highly recommend her!

Lizzie did a really great job making our wedding day great! Last minute we had to change our rehearsal dinner venue and she quickly helped us find an even better place! She took care of all of the details and made sure I didn’t have to stress or worry about anything! She really saved me in so many ways! She was very professional and kind. I would encourage anyone to trust her with planning and organizing any event!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. It was such a pleasure meeting you and Josh. I'm glad that I could give you no worries on your wedding day!
  • Cristine

Cristine · Married on 11/09/2019

Worth every penny & more

From the moment Lizzie came on board, she was attentive, responsive extremely detail oriented, kind and truly made me feel like I was her only bride, even though I know she had many others at once. I've said it 100x and I'll say it 100 more... Lizzie is a LIFESAVER! Please consider giving Lizzie a call - even if you don't know why you'd need her, you will. And she'll find all the reasons for you. I cried out of relief for Lizzie multiple times while she worked for me. Wedding planning got super stressful and she took it all upon herself and handled everything I was doing, and more. I don't know how I would have managed my day without her. Thank you, thank you, thank you Lizzie!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You and Chad were such a pleasure to work with. Your wedding was incredibly beautiful. I really appreciate your kind words.

Janelle · Married on 11/02/2019

I couldn't possibly be more pleased with Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events!!!

If you are searching for a wedding planner you should look no further! Lizzie was amazing from start to finish. She tailored a package specifically for the needs of our particular wedding. She gave me some great suggestions and ideas that I never would have thought about. She was upbeat, organized, creative, professional, and overall just a kind and pleasant person to be around. I can't say enough positive things about her! Just like the name of her company means...I had no worries and I would recommend hiring her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. I appreciate your kind words. I'm so glad I was able to give you no worries!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Foreman Productions, Inc
    Foreman Productions, Inc Wedding Bands

Top notch planner. Lizzie really knows how to run an event. Our experience with her has been exceptional!

• Digital Artisans
    Digital Artisans Wedding Videographers

Lizzie is a fantastic Wedding planner! Easily one of the smoothest weddings i've ever shot and i've been to a number of weddings as a photographer for the past 5 years! Was so easy to communicate with and handled every problem or hurdles throughout the event with a cool calm collected manner! definitely an expert and seasoned veteran in her field and would highly recommend her for any event, if you want a stress free and amazing party for you and your guests!

• White House Wedding Photography
    White House Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

We had an opportunity to work on a wedding with Lizzy of Hakuna Matada Weddings and Events in February 2017. Lizzy was the ultimate professional. She was highly responsive, warm and friendly and easy to work with. Lizzy go out of her way to ensure that we had all the support and assistant we need to do our job to the best of our ability. She is truly a gem and we look forward to working with her again. If you are getting married or having an event, we highly recommend that you contact Lizzy. We promise you will not regret it.

• 6778 Skyline Drive Delray Beach, FL, 33446 See on map