Digital Artisans

4.7 out of 5 rating
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Digital Artisans is a photography and videography service specializing in weddings all throughout the Lake Worth, Florida region. Their technology is the latest and greatest including drones and full HD videos that will capture your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and wedding festivities from morning to midnight. Digital Artisans manages to photograph who the couple is off the camera, highlighting their comfort and personalities. No matter how electric or explosive your wedding is, Digital Artisans will capture every minute.

Digital Artisans edits all of their photos and videos tirelessly to bring out vivid colors, intricate details, magical lighting, all while highlighting the powerful love between two people. They will work closely with each couple to ensure that you鈥檒l want to replay your video for years to come. Their services include:

• Full HD and 4K video
  • Drone photography/video
  • High-resolution photos professionally edited and graded
  • Professional cinema grade equipment
  • Digital projection
  • Photo booth
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.7 out of 5 rating

• I
    Iris R. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I asked for and more!

At first I didn鈥檛 want to hire a videographer for my wedding. But my Photographer recommended I check Erik and his team out. I loved his style & I contacted him, we set up a time to chat. I wanted him to know our back story and told him how much everyone means to me. I wanted them to capture everyone. The day of they were so patient so professional and adjusted to everything. My video is amazing and getting to relive that is the best, they captured my wedding the way I saw it in my eyes! I can鈥檛 thank them enough! 10/10 I highly recommended you will not be disappointed their work speaks for its self!
    Lauren W. Married on 04/14/2021

Great experience

Professional, on time, delivered our video without us having to ask! Great value
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 03/11/2021

Amazing, Professional, and Kind

I am SO glad we booked Digital Artisans to be our photographers and videographers for our wedding. They were amazing, so professional, kind, and they made us feel so comfortable. Both my husband and I aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera and they made they day fun and lighthearted. We were blown away by the finished photos and movie, couldn鈥檛 have asked for anything better. Highly recommend them!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Elias and his partner at Digital Artisan are true professionals. As a wedding coordinator, finding quality and reliable vendors is one of my biggest necessities. I have found that with Digital Artisans. Communication was quick and easy. They showed up early and were flexible when the timeline changed a bit on the day. They were always available and easy to flag down for when the big moments (intros, cake, etc) were about to happen. My recommendations don't come easily as my business is on the line when I recommend vendors - but I am happy to say that I can highly recommend Digital Artisans.

South Party Rental South Party Rental Wedding Rentals

We have worked with Digital Artisan on numerous events together. They are reliable and bring great quality photos & videos. Highly recommend clients seeking professional photography & video to Digital Artisan.

South Party Rental
4.8 out of 5 rating , 81 Reviews
路 Wedding Rentals
Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events
5.0 out of 5 rating , 43 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

Lake Worth Lake Worth, FL, 33460
5619072228
Location of (Digital Artisans)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding