Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events Reviews

17 | Delray Beach, FL

17 Reviews for Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events

Kristin Slaughter · Married on 08/02/2020

Words cannot describe how amazing!

I am so blessed to have had Lizzie! My wedding day was literally perfect. She was so effective, organized and kind. I would 100000% recommend her to everyone I know. My day ran perfectly everything was timely! She set up and took everything down and organized it and put it in my room while I was still celebrating! Absolutely amazing. My wedding day wouldn't have been half as good without her and her sisters help! I am so grateful to her forever for making my day amazing and flawless!!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your review! We feel so blessed to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so glad that we could help you have the best day! You two were so fun to work with. Wishing you both all the best.
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Parmer · Married on 03/07/2020

It means "no worries for us"

We wanted to plan our wedding our-self but have someone the day of help coordinate the fine details. It was a fantastic value to hire her and Lizzie made everything seem flawless! We really appreciate the breakdown after the wedding too. Her attention to details leading up to the wedding gave us confidence that she saw our vision and was able to deliver! 10/10 Stars!
    -LOVE: JP & Crissy

Sent on 03/19/2020

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to review me! I loved being a part of your wedding day. Your friends and family sure know how to have a great time! Wishing you two all the happiness in the world.
  • Hillary

Hillary Feran · Married on 02/05/2020

Lizzie was such a pleasure!

Lizzie was delightful! She helped manage our ideas in a productive way, and really be apart of creating a beautiful day for us. She was so easy to talk with, and was very responsive with all communication.

Sent on 04/04/2020

Allyson Dambra · Married on 01/31/2020

Best wedding planner!

Lizzie is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I would hire her a million times over! She started helping me 1 month out from my wedding and I will forever be grateful. She is so organized and made sure every single one of my vendors were on the same page. People always tell you not to freak out if something goes wrong on your wedding day, but with Lizzie's help NOTHING WENT WRONG! Everything about my wedding weekend was perfect! I will recommend Hakuna Matata Weddings to everyone!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that we were able to help you have the wedding day of your dreams. Wishing happiness to you and Austin always.
  • Gina

Gina Jackson · Married on 12/30/2019

Lizzie was amazing and so helpful! I would highly recommend her!

Lizzie did a really great job making our wedding day great! Last minute we had to change our rehearsal dinner venue and she quickly helped us find an even better place! She took care of all of the details and made sure I didn’t have to stress or worry about anything! She really saved me in so many ways! She was very professional and kind. I would encourage anyone to trust her with planning and organizing any event!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. It was such a pleasure meeting you and Josh. I'm glad that I could give you no worries on your wedding day!
  • Cristine

Cristine · Married on 11/09/2019

Worth every penny & more

From the moment Lizzie came on board, she was attentive, responsive extremely detail oriented, kind and truly made me feel like I was her only bride, even though I know she had many others at once. I've said it 100x and I'll say it 100 more... Lizzie is a LIFESAVER! Please consider giving Lizzie a call - even if you don't know why you'd need her, you will. And she'll find all the reasons for you. I cried out of relief for Lizzie multiple times while she worked for me. Wedding planning got super stressful and she took it all upon herself and handled everything I was doing, and more. I don't know how I would have managed my day without her. Thank you, thank you, thank you Lizzie!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You and Chad were such a pleasure to work with. Your wedding was incredibly beautiful. I really appreciate your kind words.

Janelle · Married on 11/02/2019

I couldn't possibly be more pleased with Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events!!!

If you are searching for a wedding planner you should look no further! Lizzie was amazing from start to finish. She tailored a package specifically for the needs of our particular wedding. She gave me some great suggestions and ideas that I never would have thought about. She was upbeat, organized, creative, professional, and overall just a kind and pleasant person to be around. I can't say enough positive things about her! Just like the name of her company means...I had no worries and I would recommend hiring her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me. I appreciate your kind words. I'm so glad I was able to give you no worries!

Julie · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Event Planner!

We hired Lizzie to help with my daughter's bat mitzvah and she was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. I had already done much of the planning myself, and she was happy to make suggestions and fill in the gaps whenever needed. Thanks to her, she made our event stress-free and things couldn't have run more smoothly. She was responsive and thorough and completely understood what our goals were, then worked to accomplish these goals to our satisfaction. I wholeheartedly recommend Hakuna Matata for any event!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. I am so happy that you and your family were able to enjoy the bat mitzvah. It was a pleasure working with you and your decorations were amazing!
  • Dolores

Dolores Cobos · Married on 03/16/2019

Peace of Mind, Organized and Pleasant

I highly recommend Lizzie Lumley of Hakuna Matata Event Planning. She was instrumental in ensuring that our wedding ran smoothly without any issues. She did an excellent job managing the event as she kept in constant contact while planning and coording vendors. On the day of the wedding she helped make sure that the party was executed as planned. Most of all she offered great suggestions on seating arrangements, details for the beach ceremony and was pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure organizing your wedding with you. You were a stunning bride! Wishing happiness to you and Stephen always.

Ben Clare · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Event Coordinator - Makes the Day Perfect

Our venue (Norton Museum of Art) recommended we book a day planner to be able to enjoy our day and all that we had planned. While we thought we thought we had our act together, I can’t imagine now how we could have done it without Lizzie. She made everything run like clockwork, from vendors and family in the right place at the right times to all of our personal touches executed throughout the event with perfection. Watch her work is like watching an air traffic controller.

She really enabled us to enjoy our wedding day, worry free. Thank you, Lizzie!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that you were able to enjoy your wedding day! You both were such a great couple to work with. Wishing you and Ashley all the happiness in the world!

Rebecca Foxhoven · Married on 01/26/2019

Fantastic, worry free wedding!

As the MOB, my daughter and I spent 6 1/2 months envisioning and planning her big day! We met with Lizzie told her all our ideas and dreams and she made them happen! I had the most enjoyable day just focusing on loving it all! Lizzie handled all behind the curtain details! Blessings abounded to all! ❤️

Sent on 01/29/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was such a pleasure working with you. Your daughter and new son in law are just wonderful! I'm glad we could be there to help make the day worry free for you and them.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely perfect

My experience with Hakuna Matata Weddings was absolutely PERFECT. Lizzie and her assistant Zack were the backbone to our entire day. They made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish. The entire week leading up to our wedding, Lizzie contacted all of our vendors, making sure everyone was on the same page. This helped our special day run so smoothly. The timelines she created helped to make sure everything was organized. Her communication and attention to detail was above and beyond. Our wedding day was everything I could have dreamed of and more! It definitely wouldn't have been possible without the help of our planner, Lizzie! I would HIGHLY recommend Hakuna Matata Weddings!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Tristan. I'm so happy that we were able to help you have such a special day.

Stacy · Married on 03/03/2018

I didn’t think I would need a day of planner being that I was having my event at a country club that provided an event coordinator. After hiring Lizzie however, I found out just how much I needed her! Lizzie was professional, informed and eager! After our first meeting where she helped me create a list of all of my next steps, she was super available via text or phone call. She was so perfect when I needed to coordinate with all of my vendors she was ready to jump in and do the heavy lifting. She made my day a total breeze and worry free! I am so thankful for her services!!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

I'm so glad that we were able to make your day stress free. It was an honor to be the day of planner for you and Nick. We wish you all the happiness in the world.

Mary · Married on 02/24/2018

I have to say Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events changed my opinion of hiring a day of coordinator. I had planned my entire wedding, down to the very last detail and I will be honest I am a bit controlling. Lizzie made me feel so confident that my wedding was going to be perfect. She is just as detail oriented as me! Lizzie allowed me to truly enjoy every moment of the day without worrying about the small stuff. I highly recommend Hakuna Matata Wedding and Events!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

I am so glad that we could take your worries away on your wedding day. It was so great to work with such an organized bride. It means A LOT to us that you trusted us with your special day. Wishing you and Blaine all the best in your life together.

Monica · Married on 02/25/2017

I really don't know what I would have done without Lizzie on our wedding day. Let me start off by saying that I was very particular with how I wanted our wedding day to feel and look. Lizzie was our champion from the start. She was our day coordinator but I would have given my right arm to have been able to have her there from the beginning. From dealing with the venue to vendors to the church and making sure we were always where we needed to be - she seemlessly did it all. Honestly something may have caught on fire and we would have never known it. She acted as our liaison between vendors. She even contacted them prior to our event making sure everything was set in order and that everyone was on the same page. In addition she was our buffer during the wedding so that way were weren't peppered with questions and could enjoy ourselves. All of our vendors loved her! We seriously could not have pulled off the wedding we always wanted if it weren't for her

Sent on 12/11/2017

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

I am so happy that I was able to help your dream day happen. Thank you for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the process. My best wishes to you and Jonny.

Carolyn · Married on 11/05/2016

Lizzie at Hakuna Matata Weddings & Events was an absolute pleasure to work with! We brought her on as our day-of wedding coordinator a little late in the game, but she jumped right in to planning without hesitation! Her attention to detail was phenomenal – keeping close contact with our vendors, verifying timelines, décor set-up and breakdown, guest relations – she handled our day with grace and true professionalism. A great investment for any couple that wants to cast their worries aside and enjoy their wedding day! Thank you Lizzie!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was such a pleasure working with you and Ben. I'm so glad that I could make your wedding a stress free day.

Annie · Married on 07/02/2011

Lizzie coordinated Cory's and my wedding in July 2011 in Northern Wisconsin when she was just getting her feet wet in the wedding industry. Her passion was evident early in her career. Lizzie truly cares about her clients and has a tremendous eye for detail. I remember very clearly in the final minutes before the "grand reveal" of our reception space, Lizzie was lighting, checking, and re-checking the dozens of candles we had the tables to make sure everything was glowing and perfect. She must have lit 250 candles amongst the numerous other details of the day. Her eye for design made our event perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. We still hear rave reviews from our wedding guests years later about how beautiful our wedding was, and especially how much fun they had. Thank you, Lizzie, for your time, thought, effort, and attention to detail to help make the best day of our life flawless.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Hakuna Matata Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Annie. It was such a pleasure working with you, Cory and your mom! I am happy that we could make your wedding so memorable. Wishing you the very best. - Lizzie