Hair & Makeup by Schuyler Cook

Elkin, NC View map

I am a licensed cosmetologist and beauty professional from Elkin, North Carolina. I have been in the beauty industry since 2012 providing on-location hair styling and airbrush makeup services for bridal parties throughout the Southeast!

One thing I love about my career is seeing the look of amazement and joy on my guests' faces when I turn them around to the mirror. Knowing that I made a difference in someone's day for the better, is the reason I am in this industry. I love making people not only look, but FEEL beautiful...

If you would like to speak with me about your wedding, feel free to contact me. I also offer hair styling and airbrush makeup services for engagement photos, bridal portraits, boudoir photos and more! Trust someone with experience and expertise in making your wedding day dreams come true!

Vanessa Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Work

Schuyler did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and my wedding day. She was easy to work with and listened to my input to help me create the look I wanted for both days. She was prompt and efficient, and the bridesmaids also loved her work! I was so happy with the results, and she helped make my big day perfect!
    April Married on 10/21/2017
    Schuyler is a WONDERFUL hair stylist and makeup artist. I had showed her a picture of what I wanted and she did exactly as the picture looked. And my makeup was FLAWLESS. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone for their wedding day. She definitely helps make your dreams come true. She truly made my wedding day much more special.

Hair & Makeup by Schuyler Cook's reply:

Thank you so much! You all made my day yesterday! You were a beautiful bride and Justin is a very lucky man!
    Ashley Married on 10/14/2017
    All of bridesmaids and mom love her! Great vibes and awesome conversation. Best makeup artist I’ve had!!

Hair & Makeup by Schuyler Cook's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were so fun! I had a great time doing your wedding!

Real Weddings

• Dori & Zach
    54 photos · 03/16/2019

Elkin, 28621
Location of (Hair & Makeup by Schuyler Cook)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding