About Hair by Sadiku

Class,Grace and style always leads to True beauty!!!!

Hair by Sadiku specializes in classic, beautiful hair suited for a bride who truly wants to look and feel amazing.  Tinika's experience within the wedding industry has allowed her to perfect the art of a soft yet "Bulletproof" hair styling.  Which ensures a long lasting style that you can dance the night away in.  You and Tinika work together to create the best look for your very special day. Tinika cares and truly wants each and every bride to be exactly what she has dreamed her entire life.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (1)
Hair Relaxer (1)
Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)

Tinika really worked with me and my five bridesmaids to give us exactly what we wanted. One bridesmaid in particular was kinda unsure about her look and Tinika kept trying different styles until she was happy. She was also super accommodating when I emailed her literally the day before and asked if she would be able to add my flower girl to the schedule.

On the morning of the wedding she arrived promptly, and was so much fun to hang out with. We all chatted and had a good time, and in the end, everybody's hair looked gorgeous! Can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Arielle, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Tinika for my hair and my maid of honor hair on my wedding day and I could not have been happier with the result. From contacting her, to the trial, to the wedding day, she was SO easy to work with, listened to my suggestions and gave me her input as a professional and made all my dreams come true! I got SO many comments about my hair and I still have friends enquiring about her! Thanks so much Tinika. Love, your happiest bride :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews