Ventura, CA 93003 Map · Phone number

About GTZ Entertainment

Ventura County's top wedding DJ/MC. Jerry is described as "a great personality meets professionalism" Easy to work with and organized, his main focus is to provide you with perfect wedding entertainment that is a reflection of your style. With over 11 years of experience in both English and Spanish speaking events, Jerry is considered by many to be Ventura County's preferred DJ/MC. Through seamless mixing, and low-key MC style, he is able to create and maintain an engaging and exciting atmosphere, without compromising the class and elegance you want at your wedding, while keeping the party going all night.

Follow GTZ Entertainment on

27 Reviews for GTZ Entertainment

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/09/2018

Jerry, our DJ First Responder

Our wedding day was definitely one that we will forever look back upon and tell our children and grandchildren about for generations to come. The #WoosleyFire broke out in the eve of our wedding and, come Friday morning, it had completely engulfed our beautiful city and local communities in flames and despair. On Friday morning, day of the wedding, you could imagine how chaotic it was for me and my husband to process what was going on, let alone to figure out how to salvage our ceremony and reception plans due to mandatory evacuations all throughout East Ventura County cities.

Early Friday morning, I contacted Jerry to break the news of us losing our venue and he expressed his concern for us regarding our safety and stress brought on by the fires- he was so kind and caring. After several hours of my brothers figuring out new venue plans, we were all set and Jerry arrived punctually, despite the chaos on the 101 freeway due to road closures. The music was on point and everyone gave us so many awesome compliments on our DJ choice in the days after.

Jerry, Wesley and I are so unbelievably grateful to you both for your patience and flexibility on our wedding day. You will forever be remembered in our wedding story for generations to come.

With love,
    Alexis & Wesley

Sent on 11/14/2018

Claudia · Married on 10/26/2018

DJ Jerry was awesome!

We had heard DJ Jerry a few years prior at another friend's wedding and knew we wanted to have him do ours as well. DJ Jerry straight KILLED IT. He worked and met with us well in advance to figure what vibe we wanted for our wedding, helped set the tone for our grand entrance and had a great feel for the crowd. DJ Jerry really does his homework with the bride and groom and also works with other vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page. Thanks a ton, DJ Jerry!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Jezabel

Jezabel · Married on 10/06/2018

Unforgettable DJ/MC

My husband and I could not have been happier with GTZ Entertainment.

Jerry did a phenomenal job MC-ing and DJ-ing our wedding as well as providing incredible photo booth services. His professionalism and experience were evident throughout.

My husband and I had a few special requests and things we wanted announced and Jerry took note of it all. We went over our play list and Jerry was able to get a good sense of what we wanted. Jerry was always easy to get in touch with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding and he always got back to us promptly. I even emailed him the day before and he got right back to me! I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right!

We felt Jerry understood us and our kind of music and the kind of atmosphere we were hoping for. He was very involved and really helped us facilitate and plan every little detail accordingly. He made sure he could pronounce the bridal party and parent’s names and he went over all the details of how the night would run. From our creativity session when we picked out all the music, to the day of the wedding – he was professional, responsive, and listened to (and our guests) requests.

Jerry remembered EVERYTHING we requested throughout the evening and it was so great knowing that I didn’t have to worry about a thing! The dance floor was full, and people had a such a ball dancing. So many people came up to us during the wedding and afterwards praising Jerry and the music. One of my husband’s friends even said it was the best DJ she had ever experienced. My husband and I know our tastes in music, but we also knew the crowd of our wedding and Jerry “got” that…

…and because he did, he was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique. There were people of all generations at the wedding and the music worked for everyone!

We would DEFINETELY hire again! Book now, he is probably on the phone right now getting snagged for his next event – make sure it’s yours!

I cannot write it enough but thank you Jerry for helping to make our wedding so amazing!

Bless you Jerry!

Jez & Steve

Sent on 11/14/2018

GTZ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Down Emery Lane
    Down Emery Lane Wedding Planners

Jerry is always a pleasure to work with! He keeps the dance floor fun and full all night long. We highly recommend him to all of our brides!

• Ventura, CA, 93003 See on map