102 Hubbard Street, Blacksburg, VA 24060 Map · Phone number

About Green-Eyed Designs

Making Magic:
Specializing in graphic design, professional printing and promotional products, Green-Eyed Designs can customize your print and display materials outside of and/or corresponding with the fines lines of name brand catalog invitations found here: www.green-eyeddesigns.com/wedding.html. Want to save a tree and use electronic invitations? We can design and prep your electronic invitation and images for sending to your guest list.

Let us help you find and/or create the Wedding Invitations and Accessories that fit your event and personality. We offer:

Save-the-Dates

Wedding & Rehearsal Dinner Invitations

Napkins

Favors

Programs

Personalized Stationery

Guest books

Working the budget:
We are pleased to offer a 10% discount on all orders placed with reference to Wedding.com. Visit one of our bridal show booths for a 20% off voucher and register for a grand prize drawing of $200.00 off your purchase.

Experiencing the Invitation:
Catalog invitations are exquisite. They are often the first experience that your guest will have with you event. Choose the one that sends your special message. I highly recommend touching our invitations at bridal shows and ordering samples to fully experience the look and feel of an invitation. Check with us first. We may have one that you can look at! Remember, when you place an order, the cost of up to 5 samples ordered in the most recent month will be deducted from your invoice.

Supporting our Local Community:
Established in 2007, Green-Eyed Designs is located in Christiansburg, Virginia. We are a Commonwealth of Virginia SWaM and Micro-business certified business.

Showing the Love:

Let us show you some love and help you show your love. Contact Green-Eyed Designs today at 540-357-3807 or info@ green-eyeddesigns.com and check out our website at www.green-eyeddesigns.com. In addition to promos at bridal shows, we run specials often and hold drawings via Facebook at www.facebook.com/greeneyeddesigns.

Follow Green-Eyed Designs on

inspirationboardvintageromance8x9
inspirationboardwoodsy8x9

5 Reviews for Green-Eyed Designs

Taylor · Married on 08/08/2015

Green Eyed Designs was great to work with when ordering my wedding invitations! They assured that I would love them and that they would turn out the way it looked online when ordered. They kept in contact with me throughout the whole process which made it less stressful.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Green-Eyed Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review, Taylor. I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Mark · Married on 04/12/2015

Shirley with Green-Eyed Designs is personable and exceptional to work with. She was very professional and flexible to meet and make changes during the process to insure we received what we wanted. She listened to our thoughts and ideas for our invitation and was kind in giving her professional opinions towards the process and logistics to make our vision become visual. The quality of our invitations were excellent! Shirley has gained our trust to were we will have more work done by her and will refer anyone to her that is looking for excellent care and quality. Master Taylor Entertainment

Sent on 04/01/2015

Green-Eyed Designs's reply:

Thank you for your review, Mark. It was enjoyable to work with your very creative team. I am pleased the invitations became all that you had envisioned. I appreciate you thinking of me for this design and print project for your event. I am sure all attending brides-to-be will have a fabulous time!

BRENDA · Married on 04/12/2015

Excellent service provided. Shirley was very dependable and quick to respond. She an excellent job designing the program for my event and the quality of print far exceeded my expectations.

Green-Eyed Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Gloriosa
    Gloriosa Wedding Florists

Green-eyed Designs is amazing! Shirley did an excellent job on my business cards and really paid attention to all the details that I wanted to incorporate right down to the shade of green and the weight of the card stock. If you want a professional job with your business printing and/or your wedding invitations, I highly recommend Green - Eyed Designs!

• Roanoke Video"
    Roanoke Video" Wedding Videographers

If your in the market for wedding invites, save the dates or any sort of paper needs for your big day then I highly recommend that you check out Green Eyed Designs. One of the best in the business!

• 102 Hubbard Street Blacksburg, VA 24060 See on map
    5403573807 (Other Phone Number)