Savannah, GA 31404 Map · Phone number

About Gray Harper Event Maker

Gray Harper's owner + lead designer, Andrea Gray Harper remembers always loving flowers - picking gardenias in her backyard and sharing them with friends and neighbors and often doodling them in her sketchbooks, but her passion for floral design began around the age of twelve when a local florist paid her $5.00 to take her trash out at the end of each day. Eventually Andrea made her way into the floral shop, assisting with flower prep and clean up. She loved the sweet smell that came from opening a new box of garden roses and how alive and busy the shop became in the days leading up to Valentine's day. Today she is still just as excited about opening a box of fresh flowers and truly loves working closely with each client to create bespoke florals for their events. Having earned both a Bachelors and Masters degree in Textile Design with a focus on conceptual installation art and transforming spaces through color and pattern, it's safe to say that Andrea brings that experience and knowledge into each event space she designs.

Follow Gray Harper Event Maker on

141122mccullyflynn0883
141122mccullyflynn3092

17 Reviews for Gray Harper Event Maker

Alexa · Married on 02/04/2017

Andrea was perfect for my vision! I used Gray Harper for florals and she really nailed it. I never envisioned myself with a ton of flowers, instead a ton of candles. She took the photos I sent and totally ran with it. I genuinely feel like she understood my vision instead of just recreating something that was seen on Pinterest. Each bouquet was unique, each boutonniere was different, the mother's corsages were on snap bracelets! The altar piece she designed was absolutely amazing and was a huge focal point for the ceremony and reception. Aside from her work, she is so responsive and friendly and really willing to work with you. Great pricing as well. She fell directly into my budget (which was not big when it comes to wedding flowers) and still managed to make a huge impact in the space. I very very highly recommend Andrea!

suz · Married on 05/21/2016

We hired Andrea almost 2 years prior to my daughter's wedding. She was professional and informative from the start all the way to The Day. She was there for the entire day until late into the evening the night of the wedding. She made sure everything was taken care of leaving us to fully enjoy the wedding. I wouldn't change a thing. We are so glad we hired her!

Kati · Married on 05/21/2016

Hey all,

I was recently married in May of '16 in Midway, Georgia (just outside of Savannah). Andrea, who is the owner of GHEM, was simply amazing on the day of and up until. I don't even know where I want to begin I have so many wonderful things to say about her and her team.

We started working together nearly two years before our actual wedding date and I'm glad we did. It gave us time to get to know each other and build a friendship, our styles are similar but if I ever didn't like something she listened and made sure I was happy with the final outcome. Although she has a strong team to help her on the day of the wedding that didn't prevent her from getting hands on.

The most challenging part was selecting vendors because we were planning everything from out of town but it turned out perfectly!! She has her list of yes' and no's from personal experiences she has had working with them and we appreciated her honesty. It made for a much happier event day because the vendors we selected were all amazing.
    She created a checklist with a due date and would check in either telephone or email to make sure everyone was on the same page. Getting in contact with her was never a problem, email's were returned in a timely manner and I could always reach her by telephone if I absolutely needed something.

On a side note; we also hired Andrea for the florals. Literally the best way I can describe her arrangements were; '100% LOVE'. Absolutely stunning - I even dried mine out and saved them in a shadow box they were just that beautiful.

Not only did my husband and I have the most perfect wedding day thanks to Andrea but we now have some great friends for life. We are extremely grateful for all she did to make our wedding day one for the books. ;) Seriously, if you're on the fence about hiring an event planner or not....hire Andrea! She's the absolute best.

Award

Gray Harper Event Maker FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Soho South Cafe
    Soho South Cafe Restaurant Weddings

Love working with this brilliant team!

• All About You Entertainment
    All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

Andrea has such an eye for detail and decor! You will love the things that she will create for your amazing one of a kind wedding! We really enjoy working with her because we know everything will run smoothly and all details will be impeccably cared for. We know that when we come into the venue it will be beautiful and unique, you will love what she will do for you!

• Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry
    Beyond Beautiful by Heather Make-up Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for a truly unique and personalized and fun wedding planner with attention to the fine little details, call Andrea:) She is so sweet and is a perfectionist with every tiny detail...she makes it perfect every time!!!

• Savannah, GA 31404 See on map