North Hills, CA 91343 Map · Phone number

10 Reviews for Grace Baek Photography

Grace Baek Photography 1
Grace Baek Photography 2

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I both think having Grace at our wedding was hands down the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Grace was so prompt and professional in communicating with us. She helped us plan our schedule, and accommodated our numerous schedules changes as we tried to fit in certain photos. She showed up to scout out the venue multiple times before the wedding, attended our rehearsal, and suggested things that helped our photos AND our wedding immensely!! The real magic came the day of.. Grace was phenomenal. She blended into all of the activity, and took truly candid photos like I wanted. She kept her cool with everything, maintained a really professional demeanor, and made taking photos feel so natural! I was a bit nervous for the couple / bridal party photos, becuase my husband and I often look very stiff and posed for such photos. Grace helped loosen things up, which I really appreciated. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my photos, including friends who asked for her information for their own weddings later on!! I’ve been to a lot of weddings where the photographer seemed to be getting in the way of guests, and took only a few photos. Because of that, I especially appreciated how true to everything Grace stayed. Thanks, Grace, for helping record our special day in a way we’ll treasure forever.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Linda · Married on 08/06/2017

Looking for a wedding photographer? Look no further, because if you choose Grace, you'll get someone attentive, helpful, and a perfectionist at her craft. Grace was so communicative and helpful throughout the whole process. My husband and I feel we're not very camera friendly, but with Grace's patience, guidance, and magic, our photos came out amazing! One of the things you don't want to skimp on are your pictures, they're a physical representation of your memories, and the ones that Grace was able to capture brings back so many smiles and happy tears when I look them over. Grace goes the extra mile, scouts the locations of your engagement and wedding photos, and puts in the work necessary for the final product to be perfect. We trusted Grace and her eye and definitely have no regrets. Thank you again Grace!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Grace Baek Photography 3
    Grace Baek Photography 4

Anna · Married on 02/04/2017

We were so so grateful to have Grace as our wedding and engagement photographer! She went above and beyond what was required of her- even picking up my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere from the florist the day before the wedding when we weren't available to do so, and helping me with an outfit selection for the engagement session. I was shy and not used to getting my picture taken, but she was so patient and easy to work with. She was extremely prepared, always scouted out the shoot locations, and was an excellent communicator.
    She was also invaluable when it came to scheduling for the day-of. We relied on her expertise when it came to everything, and she helped us wholeheartly. The whole day went smoothly (at least from our perspective), thanks to Grace and her team! Thank you Grace! Also, we absolutely love our wedding and engagement photos! All of our friends and family members feel the same way :)

Sent on 07/07/2017