Macomb, MI 48042 Map · Phone number

About Gourmet Invitations

My business, Gourmet Invitations, was born from my own wedding in March 1999. Back then, most couples ordered invitations from catalogues. I ordered my invitations, but decided to make the rest of the paper goods--programs, place cards, table numbers--by hand, by myself. Soon, I found myself doing the same for friends and family and loving it. In 2002, I launched Gourmet Invitations, and it has grown more quickly than I ever could have dreamed.

When I work with any client, the end result is truly a collaboration. My hands may put the product together, but the style, look, and feel reflect the client's ideas and influence. We work together to set the perfect tone and theme for your event. After all, an invitation is the first--and only--thing your guests will see before the actual wedding. The first impression should always be special, memorable, and give guests something to look forward to. That--and your happiness--are my goals when you work with Gourmet Invitations.

tifany@gourmetinvitations.com

586-201-3120

Follow Gourmet Invitations on

24 Reviews for Gourmet Invitations

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Tifany did a beautiful job on our invitations. We asked for a nature scene, and she suggested a watercolor of one of our own photos. It was done perfectly, and she asked for approval on proofs with every step offering her own opinion. I am not completely familiar with formal addressing, but Tifany has a great guide to go with the addressing spreadsheet that was super helpful. She is quick with her work, and she really does a beautiful job.

Aurelia · Married on 06/18/2016

I actually can't recommend Tifany enough, she is absolutely wonderful. Take a peek at her website, if that isn't enough to persuade you she can make anything you have in mind, if you have the dream this lady can create it. I am an extremely pernickety (nightmare) customer, Tifany was endlessly patient with me and not only that, she was just as excited by my crazy, out-there, ideas as I was. She has already made our Save the Dates and I couldn't even dream of going to anyone else for our Invitations. I've recommended her to all of my engaged friends already.

Invitations - I just had to add on a note after Tifany made our invitations.....oh my GOODNESS they are so amazing I can't even tell you!!!!!!! 3 of our guests have already commented they're the most beautiful invitations they've ever seen, seriously go to Tifany she's literally a stationery genius!!

Kierra · Married on 06/18/2016

Tifany is great! She's super helpful and creative. She created such a fun and cute invitation for our wedding after we showed her some invites that we liked. She was flexible and I can't wait to work with her again for our paper items for the wedding!

• TwoFoot Creative
    TwoFoot Creative Wedding Planners

LOVE Tifany and her wonderful paper creations, she is just amazing!

• TwoFoot Creative
    TwoFoot Creative Wedding Planners

LOVE Tifany and her wonderful paper creations, she is just amazing!

• Purple Clover Events
    Purple Clover Events Wedding Planners

Tifany is a genius! Her work is amazing, and really can change the whole look of a room. I am always blown away by what she comes up with, and everything unique that she can do! GORGEOUS!!

• Macomb, 48042 See on map