PO Box 242, Taylors, SC 29687 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Goodman Photography

Husband and wife team specializing in wedding photography for Greenville, SC and the surrounding Upstate.

Follow Goodman Photography on

19 Reviews for Goodman Photography

Taylor · Married on 01/07/2012

Very easy to work with!!! Beautiful photography.........I am in love with my wedding pictures!!!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Crystal · Married on 12/26/2011

My fiance and I are from South Carolina but live in Cincinnati, OH. Since we were going to be in Easley, SC for Christmas, we decided to take engagement pictures there. Working with Anita remotely was a breeze. She was very prompt and responsive on emails and setting up the photo shoot. The turnaround time to get our pictures back to us was right as expected, and she followed up with us to make sure we had everything and enjoyed the pics. Very easy to work with and made taking our pictures fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend her for brides and families.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Heather · Married on 08/27/2011

When begining to plan our wedding we knew that the most important thing to us were the photos that we could look back on years from now...Anita and Ryan Goodman gave us photos that are truley UNBELIEVABLE! The quality and quanitiy of their photos is amazing. They captured moments we would have never known happened. Anita and Ryan are very professional and such an exciting couple to work with! You will feel like these two are not only the photographers of your wonderful day, but your friends! BEST INVESTMENT OF THE ENTIRE WEDDING :)

Sent on 01/07/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kathy and Company
    Kathy and Company Wedding Cakes

Goodman Photography comes highly recommended by Kathy and Company. We have worked together for many years and I always hear positive feedback from our brides.

• All Occasion Celebrations
    All Occasion Celebrations Wedding Planners

What a wonderful husband and wife team. Ryan and Anita have many years of experience and truly love what they do. I recently shared a wedding video they produced with a potential Bride. I think we both got a little emotional as we reviewed the tape. They not only capture the chronological events but the emotion of the day as well. They come highly recommended in my book!

• ProsOnly Entertainment
    ProsOnly Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Goodman many times in the past and have been impressed with the work ethic during a reception. They are always working and setting up for different angles and situations during the reception. They are excellent and easy to work with.

• PO Box 242 Taylors, 29687 See on map