Golden Sage Events

San Luis Obispo, CA View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Golden Sage Events is a full service wedding planning company based in San Luis Obispo, California. They are dedicated to making every moment of your wedding unforgettable. The skilled experts at Golden Sage Events pay close attention to detail, ensuring that every aspect of your wedding is planned to perfection. From cake to flowers to catering, Gold Sage Events has got all your wedding needs taken care of.

Offering a variety of services, Golden Sage Events is the ideal choice for you wedding day. From budget analysis to event design, they can take care of your every planning need. Additional services include:

• Day-of coord.
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Martim Married on 09/22/2018
    FLAWLESS EVENT! 10/10
    During the beginning of the event planning stages, there is a fairly quick realization of the numerous parts, people, vendors, functions and actions and the importanace and timing of each. It truly can be overwhelming. I would never think about having and/or being able to fully enjoy an event with a competent coordinator! With Tori and Golden Sage, I honestly never thought once about the mechanics or who, what, where of the event. I was the father of the bride and from my experience the entire event was incredible, flawless, amazing and Inhad the time of my life!
    Megan Married on 09/15/2018
    Originally, I wasn't planning on hiring a coordinator, I figured I would find a distant, organized friend to help me with the minor details on the day of. But after thinking about it more and everyone else convincing me otherwise, we made the decision to hire Tori. WOW I needed her! She also saved us money with her recommendations of vendors. She was always a phone call or email away for the wedding pre-planning. She also helped me put a service staff together, which they were wonderful! On the day of she helped manage the misc tasks and make sure everything was ready to go. Thank you Tori for all your help, your kindness, and your organization. You're amazing!
    Ashley Married on 08/25/2018
    Yall!! Tori is AMAZING!!! I really could go on and on about how much she helped through the wedding weekend but I dont think it would do her justice. We hired her for our wedding weekend and Im so happy that we did. She went above and beyond not just over the weekend but from the time we hired her to make sure our wedding weekend was exactly the way we wanted it. She stepped in and worked with so many moving parts over the two days and everything went off without a hitch.. I had several people come up to me during the weekend to comment on just how smooth everything went.. One would think this would be a no brainer but sadly you'll see it isnt.. Hiring her was such a gift. I never once worried that something wouldn't get done- she made sure of that... I would highly recommend her and already have to several of my friends that are engaged and some that are soon to be!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Patrick & Evan
    37 photos · 09/02/2017

Pricing

San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
5105521945
Location of (Golden Sage Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding