3411 Primera Avenue First Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90068 Map · Phone number

About Go Get It Events and Weddings

Go Get It Events and Weddings is best known for their unbelievable attention to detail. Our goal is to make every wedding customized and reflective of our client’s personality and wishes. Any wish you have is our command!

Go Get It Events was awarded Modern Bride Magazine’s top trendsetter award in 2007 and has planned weddings in Los Angeles, New York, Italy, Santa Barbara, Louisville, KY, the Caribbean and Mexico. We specialize in both local and destination weddings with clients spanning the globe from Hollywood to Louisville, KY to Europe.

Go Get It Events has been featured on the Rachael Ray Show and well as over 40 publications because of our unique approach to event planning. Go Get It’s weddings are unique, elegant, fun, beautiful and have a refreshing blend of creativity woven into each and every event.

Go Get It Events is LGBT friendly; we have planned proposals and weddings for the LGBT community.

For Brides who have all the planning done, we also offer Month of Cordination services. Month Of Coordination is perfect for the couple who has planned their own wedding but wants to spend their wedding day focused on getting married and spending time with family and friends - NOT on the phone to the limo driver, giving out information to the guests about where to park when they get to the reception or making sure there's a knife ready when it's time to cut the cake, etc

Call or email us today for a free one hour consultation. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.

Follow Go Get It Events and Weddings on

couillard123
StyleMePrettyinsert

14 Reviews for Go Get It Events and Weddings

Caitlin · Married on 04/13/2013

Jenifour at Go Get it Events was absolutely amazing!! From the minute I was referred to her I immediately knew that I was in good hands. Not only was she easy to work with, she is SO knowledgable on every aspect, every type of wedding, she really took time to get to know us and help us with ideas. She helped to make every part of our wedding perfect. We used her services for help with finding vendors, all the questions I had along the way, and of course executing everything wedding weekend. My husband and I enjoyed every moment because we didn't have to worry about a single thing! I highly recommend Go Get It for anyone's event.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Go Get It Events and Weddings's reply:

Thank you Caitlin! You were such a fun bride to work with. I really enjoyed it!

Jenifour saved us from a wedding mess! Sadly after booking our wedding venue we found out that they were dropping the ball on so many things and making our planning experience a disaster. We did not feel confident that they would come through and deliver on our wedding day so we took a friends suggestion and hired Jenifour for the 2 month package and she was amazing! I can honestly say I don't know what we would have done without her. She was so organized and had tons of suggestions on vendors and more when ever i asked and was an overall joy to work with. She immediately responded to all my emails and that helped me so much. Also, it was amazing to have her help us organize our vendor balance sheet, the day of schedule, and keeping our vendors up-to-date and informed. Her attention to detail was spot on. Plus on our wedding day her and her assistant made it all happen beautifully! It would take too long to explain how many ways Jenifour and her company saved our wedding - just hire her - you won't regret it and you can sleep at night knowing she's got it covered.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Go Get It Events and Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your compliments. I get very protective of my clients and want them to have the best planning experience possible- especially when you are paying a small fortune to your vendors. You and your husband were such a joy to work with. Fun and detailed oriented yourselves! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Cathy · Married on 06/17/2012

Jenifour took all the worries away and allowed us to fully enjoy the evening!

Thank you Jenifour! You went above and beyond!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Go Get It Events and Weddings's reply:

You are welcome Cathy. I really enjoyed working with you, your daughter and son-in-law. You have a really great family.

Go Get It Events and Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,475.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,970.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,957.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• 3411 Primera Avenue, First Floor Los Angeles, 90068 See on map
    3236332049 (Phone number)
    Monday- Friday: 9 am - 6 pm Nights and Weekends by appointment.