Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc.

We specialize in wedding photography with a love of capturing candid moments and emotions. Our goal is to capture your wedding day beautifully, in a non-intrusive way as it unfolds. We truly believe your wedding should be captured as one of the greatest love stories ever told.

Follow Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. on

25352lorieyuval copy
29850gloriaruth
82558denajamie

• Real Weddings 29

67 Reviews for Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc.

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2018

From the moment I spoke with Gloria on the phone I knew I was going to love her and was hoping we would be able to have her photograph for our wedding. Gloria and her 2nd shooter were amazing! They had my best interest in mind and made sure I ate before we got the ball rolling. I have to say, she is like a ninja she was everywhere snapping photos! She doesn't stage things, she let's the moments happen as they should. During my 1st look I didn't even see her till the end, she let the groom and I have that moment to ourselves. I haven't gotten the photos yet, but I know I will fall in love with them. Thank you Gloria for capturing the love during my wedding!!!!

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

Gloria did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. SHE IS AMAZING! She is super sweet and has an eye for the best light. Her candid shots are the best! I LOVE the photos she has taken of us and couldn't have asked for more!

Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 1
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 2
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 3

Dena · Married on 01/28/2017

Gloria has been great to work with! We had our engagement photos over the summer with her & we were so happy with the pictures and now cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day in January! Highly recommend anyone to work with Gloria!

Just had our wedding last weekend & are so anxious now to see our photos that we did with Gloria! She was amazing to work with the day of, eased a lot of stress & made the day go by so smooth!

Award

Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning

Real Weddings

• Dreamcatcher Stationery
    Dreamcatcher Stationery Wedding Invitations

Gloria is by far one of my favorite photographers! Our wedding pictures were AMAZING, and we received so many compliments from friends and family. Her custom albums are SUPERB quality, and totally worth it. I'm looking forward to now developing our vendor to vendor relationship.

• Bitton Events
    Bitton Events Wedding DJs

What can we say, we have NEVER worked with a more professional, fun, kind, and energetic photographer then Gloria Ruth and her team. Her work is outstanding and speaks for itself but it's the coordination at an event that truly sets them apart (which no one can see or judge from their website). They constantly coordinate with our DJs to make sure they never miss a "lifetime moment" shot of the Bride and Groom (introduction, speeches, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc...). This is one key feature that sets them apart from the rest. Highly recommended preferred vendor by Bitton Events!

• Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331 See on map