Austin, TX 78731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

6 Reviews for Gloria Goode Photography

Reema · Married on 03/25/2017

From the moment I saw Gloria's work, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding-- I mean, her photography is absolutely incredible! My husband and I had multiple wedding events packed into one weekend, and she captured the spirit of each one flawlessly. Most importantly, she made my husband and I feel comfortable and calm in front of a camera (we are really awkward people, so that is difficult to do). I would definitely recommend hiring her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Britni · Married on 04/16/2016

I can't say enough good things about working with Gloria as our wedding photographer. For our engagement shoot, she helped me out a lot with posing. We quickly found out I am not the natural model of the relationship, my husband is lol. She was great with helping me pose to look natural and made the shoot very comfortable for us. The day of my bridal portraits we had to deal with on-and-off rain spurts. She knew how to take the photos quickly and efficiently during the short moments it wasn't raining. I didn't think anything could get better than our engagement photos and all the compliments we got on them. Then we got our wedding photos. OH MY GOSH. So many people asked me who took them because they were so impressed with the quality and how beautiful they turned out to be. We had to deal with weather issues the day of the wedding as well but Gloria helped make these photos happen and I couldn't be happier :) To summarize: Use her as your photographer. She is genuine, hardworking, and amazing at her job. A true pleasure to work with and you won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 06/24/2016

Sophia · Married on 04/01/2016

I found Gloria on Instagram, and I am so happy I did. Gloria is very professional and so easy to work with. She is very flexible, which helped a lot when it rained on our wedding day and we had to change venues last minute. She articulates clearly what she needs and responds to emails quickly. She made the whole process easy and fun; I didn't feel like I had to worry about her on top of everything else we had going on. We loved having her as our photographer and guest.

The pictures... the pictures are stunning. All of our guests rave about how beautiful they are - "Y'all look like a spread in a magazine!" My husband and I do not love having our photos taken, and you would never be able to tell. I am so happy that we prioritized paying for a professional photographer and that photographer was Gloria. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2016