Austin, TX 78731 Map · Phone number

• New Road Productions

8 Reviews for Gloria Goode Photography

Kaitlin Cooper · Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible!

Got our photos back today and I am in awe of the way Gloria perfectly captured the simple magic of our wedding day. She was the very first photographer I found the morning after getting engaged, and from that day, I just knew she had to be the one. The photos are better than I could’ve imagined. I didn’t have a huge photo list or a ton of direction - Gloria just did her thing and it is perfection. She doesn’t just take photos, she captures moments, and when you look at them, you’re transported back to that feeling. Scrolling through our photo gallery is like reliving the day all over again, and I can’t thank Gloria enough for that - it’s true the day goes by so fast, but now ours is frozen in time. She’s professional, charming, and so incredibly talented. My husband and I, my parents, the wedding party, and all who came in contact with her sang her praises. I truly can not recommend her enough to capture any special moment you want to relive forever.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 08/24/2019

The absolute best!

Where do I even start? I first met Gloria when she photographed my brother’s wedding in May of 2017, and from that day on, I knew I would be hiring her to be my wedding photographer whenever that day came. Days after I got engaged, I asked for her schedule for the upcoming year because I wanted to make sure I didn’t book my wedding on a day that she was already booked. She is THAT good. I knew I had to have her photograph my wedding and didn’t even consider anyone else. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer, but she is just so much fun to be around. My husband isn’t super comfortable in front of a camera and Gloria did such a great job at making him feel comfortable during our engagement photos, and because of that, by the time our actual wedding rolled around, he was much more natural in front of the camera and knew what to expect. Gloria is so much more than just another wedding vendor. She truly becomes one of your friends and is a great source of support and encouragement during the wedding planning process. We have only gotten a preview back of our photos, but I was in tears just looking at those!! They are SO perfect and captured the emotions and beauty of our day so perfectly. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives!! I could honestly go on and on about how much I love Gloria. She is so dang talented and every photo she takes is pure gold. I can’t wait until I have an excuse to hire her again!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Reema · Married on 03/25/2017

From the moment I saw Gloria's work, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding-- I mean, her photography is absolutely incredible! My husband and I had multiple wedding events packed into one weekend, and she captured the spirit of each one flawlessly. Most importantly, she made my husband and I feel comfortable and calm in front of a camera (we are really awkward people, so that is difficult to do). I would definitely recommend hiring her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Award

Gloria Goode Photography Pricing

Gloria Goode Photography Price Rates

• Austin, 78731 See on map
    Location of (Gloria Goode Photography)