Gloria Goode Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Jazmin
    Jazmin L. Married on 04/10/2020

Gloria is SO talented!

I found Gloria on Wedding Wire and KNEW I had to have her as my wedding photographer. Sadly, it was not to be. Gloria was already booked on my date, and unfortunately I was not able to spend my wedding day with her.

However, I referred Gloria to a client of mine and they booked her instantly! So I was able to work with her after all and oh my goodness. She is so sweet and so so talented. Her photos are simply beautiful. I can not recommend her enough.
    Kaitlin C. Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible!

Got our photos back today and I am in awe of the way Gloria perfectly captured the simple magic of our wedding day. She was the very first photographer I found the morning after getting engaged, and from that day, I just knew she had to be the one. The photos are better than I could’ve imagined. I didn’t have a huge photo list or a ton of direction - Gloria just did her thing and it is perfection. She doesn’t just take photos, she captures moments, and when you look at them, you’re transported back to that feeling. Scrolling through our photo gallery is like reliving the day all over again, and I can’t thank Gloria enough for that - it’s true the day goes by so fast, but now ours is frozen in time. She’s professional, charming, and so incredibly talented. My husband and I, my parents, the wedding party, and all who came in contact with her sang her praises. I truly can not recommend her enough to capture any special moment you want to relive forever.
  • Mekenzie
    Mekenzie Married on 08/24/2019

The absolute best!

Where do I even start? I first met Gloria when she photographed my brother’s wedding in May of 2017, and from that day on, I knew I would be hiring her to be my wedding photographer whenever that day came. Days after I got engaged, I asked for her schedule for the upcoming year because I wanted to make sure I didn’t book my wedding on a day that she was already booked. She is THAT good. I knew I had to have her photograph my wedding and didn’t even consider anyone else. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer, but she is just so much fun to be around. My husband isn’t super comfortable in front of a camera and Gloria did such a great job at making him feel comfortable during our engagement photos, and because of that, by the time our actual wedding rolled around, he was much more natural in front of the camera and knew what to expect. Gloria is so much more than just another wedding vendor. She truly becomes one of your friends and is a great source of support and encouragement during the wedding planning process. We have only gotten a preview back of our photos, but I was in tears just looking at those!! They are SO perfect and captured the emotions and beauty of our day so perfectly. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives!! I could honestly go on and on about how much I love Gloria. She is so dang talented and every photo she takes is pure gold. I can’t wait until I have an excuse to hire her again!
    Reema Married on 03/25/2017
    From the moment I saw Gloria's work, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding-- I mean, her photography is absolutely incredible! My husband and I had multiple wedding events packed into one weekend, and she captured the spirit of each one flawlessly. Most importantly, she made my husband and I feel comfortable and calm in front of a camera (we are really awkward people, so that is difficult to do). I would definitely recommend hiring her!
    Britni Married on 04/16/2016
    I can't say enough good things about working with Gloria as our wedding photographer. For our engagement shoot, she helped me out a lot with posing. We quickly found out I am not the natural model of the relationship, my husband is lol. She was great with helping me pose to look natural and made the shoot very comfortable for us. The day of my bridal portraits we had to deal with on-and-off rain spurts. She knew how to take the photos quickly and efficiently during the short moments it wasn't raining. I didn't think anything could get better than our engagement photos and all the compliments we got on them. Then we got our wedding photos. OH MY GOSH. So many people asked me who took them because they were so impressed with the quality and how beautiful they turned out to be. We had to deal with weather issues the day of the wedding as well but Gloria helped make these photos happen and I couldn't be happier :) To summarize: Use her as your photographer. She is genuine, hardworking, and amazing at her job. A true pleasure to work with and you won't be disappointed! :)
    Sophia Married on 04/01/2016
    I found Gloria on Instagram, and I am so happy I did. Gloria is very professional and so easy to work with. She is very flexible, which helped a lot when it rained on our wedding day and we had to change venues last minute. She articulates clearly what she needs and responds to emails quickly. She made the whole process easy and fun; I didn't feel like I had to worry about her on top of everything else we had going on. We loved having her as our photographer and guest.

The pictures... the pictures are stunning. All of our guests rave about how beautiful they are - "Y'all look like a spread in a magazine!" My husband and I do not love having our photos taken, and you would never be able to tell. I am so happy that we prioritized paying for a professional photographer and that photographer was Gloria. You will not be disappointed!
    Amy Married on 03/26/2016
    I seriously can't say enough about Gloria and what an awesome photographer she is; not only is she amazingly talented, she's also a complete doll and so much fun to work with! She did our engagement shoot, as well as our wedding photography, and made it really fun and easy--even when I was super nervous and acting like a total weirdo, she made me feel comfortable and at ease so my husband and I could focus on each other, and not the camera in front of us. Her creative use of lighting, plus her awesome editing skills and use of color saturation made our photos turn out absolutely stunning, and we are so SO happy with the way the photos (both sets!) turned out. Two things I particularly loved about Gloria: the way she and her associate, Betsey, were dancing with us with camera in hand (although it didn't seem as though they were taking photos of us, which made for some awesome candid shots!) and the last of the "staged" photos was taken of my husband and I with Gloria! It's such a cute photo of the 3 of us, and I'm so glad we have documentation of our sweet and fun little photographer! Gloria truly made our special day the most special--we HIGHLY recommend using her as your photographer for weddings, engagement shoots, and beyond--also, she LOVES to travel, so if you're doing the destination thing--she's definitely your gal!
    Sarah Married on 02/01/2016
    I was very picky when it came to finding a photographer. I remember how my sisters photographer played with natural lighting and the pictures came out amazing; that's what I wanted. I had family members offer their services and looked up photographers in Houston.. They were over priced for their quality. Some how, I came across Gloria Goode through another photographers profile pictures and when I saw her style, I said "That's it. She's going to do our photos!". For her quality, I feel she is under priced... Gloria made us feel comfortable and became a friend to us. Such a wonderful experience. Thank you Gloria for wonderful engagement photos and amazing wedding photos!
    Natalie Married on 01/09/2016
    Gloria was an absolute pleasure to work with. Both my husband and I were really pleased with the quality of her work and the professionalism she displayed. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer that is easy to work with and produces great results.