Glam to Go

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Glam to Go is a mobile, bridal hair and makeup company based out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that serves brides all over the Wheeling area. Their talented team of stylists will travel to you at the location of your choice, ensuring the morning of your wedding is relaxed and stress-free. Their goal is to make you feel as beautiful as you look. Glam to Go looks forward to being a part of your special day.

This full-service hair and makeup company was founded in 2015 by Annika Tenace. Annika and her experienced team are dedicated to bringing your vision to life. For a list of their services, you can email them directly. They're available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.

Other Services

In addition to styling your hair and makeup for your wedding, Glam to Go is also happy to style you for your engagement shoot. Other events include:

• Bachelorette party
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Red carpet events
  • Night out
  • Newborn/mommy shoot

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$9

What is the base price for pedicures?

$9

What is the starting price for facials?

$60

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$46

What is the starting price for body art?

$31

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$16

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$14

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 03/26/2022

One of the best decisions we made...

I truly do not know how to even begin this review because I have too many, and only good things that I want to say about Glam to Go.

I’ll start by saying if you are reading this and even thinking about booking them – stop thinking and do it! I feel so, so lucky that I was able to have them as part of my wedding day. Raquel & Zoe were our makeup and hair team, and I could not have asked for a better duo. They made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt in my entire life. I also felt calm, relaxed, and comfortable in their hands. On top of that, they made our sisters and moms feel incredibly special. That meant more to me than I can relay and set the tone for the whole day. They went above and beyond in getting to know us, laughing and celebrating with us while we were getting ready. That energy lasted throughout the day (and, for the record, so did our hair and makeup – through rain, winds, and even snow! I am still in awe of how everything held up throughout all kinds of weather that day).

I could honestly keep going but I will end with that booking Glam to Go was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process and I cannot, I really cannot, recommend them enough.

Thank you Raquel & Zoe!

Thank you Raquel & Zoe!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing team

Raquel and Annika made my wedding dreams come true. They and the rest of the Glam to Go Team are friendly, attentive, encouraging, patient, and really care about making sure you feel your best. I knew that I wanted an updo for my wedding, but could not decide on which style I wanted. Over two hair trails, Annika talked me through different options, gave me her professional opinions, and was incredibly patient with me while I wavered (I was a big ball of anxiety at that point in the wedding planning process). The *day of* my wedding, she helped me decide which hair pins to wear. Raquel worked with me to find the right lipstick shade that I loved. That kind of support and guidance throughout the process meant so much to me and made all the difference in helping me find my confidence for the big day. My bridesmaids all looked RADIANT too - their hair and makeup were flawless. Raquel, Annika, and the G2G team, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your talent and wonderfulness!!
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn Y. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing! Hire them!

We hired Glam to Go for wedding hair and they were absolutely amazing!! I’m sometimes a little picky about my hair/ crazy cowlick and Annika worked with me to make sure every single strand looked perfect on the big day. It also stayed put all night despite tugging from a long veil, humid July weather, and a sweaty dance floor! The team got through a bridal party of 14 ladies in 5 hours and stayed right on schedule. Everybody at the wedding wanted to know who our glam squad was because the girls all looked gorgeous.

I didn’t get the chance to work with Raquel for makeup, but she was very responsive over email during planning and super sweet when I met her in the studio!

You will not regret hiring Glam to Go!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tracy & Jason
    50 photos · 07/20/2019

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding