100 Hill St, Pittsburgh, PA 15223 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Katie Hart

Makeup By Katie Hart is beauty service based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that uses self-taught artistry to give clients the look they desire. With creativity and a variety of techniques, they make brides look and feel amazing on their wedding day.

Makeup By Katie Hart does everything from bold color to big lashes, adding little details with glitter and glam to enhance each client’s beauty. They are committed to making their brides look their best, always listening to them attentively in order to achieve the vision that they are looking for. Katie provides on-site wedding services for the bride and her wedding party, offering both traditional and airbrush makeup with the option for makeup trials. Her number-one priority is keeping a clean and sanitary environment while making her clients feel safe and comfortable.

Follow Makeup By Katie Hart on

Other couples have also viewed

• Timeless Beauty

10 Reviews for Makeup By Katie Hart

• W

Wendi · Married on 10/19/2019

Soon-To-Be Bride

Katie is by far one of the sweetest, and is very talented and professional! Upon doing a trial for booking for my wedding, I fell in love with her work, and her! She has done my makeup for family pictures, engagement pictures, and will be doing my makeup for both my bridal shower and my wedding! I received nothing but compliments and praise for her work! She made me look and feel beautiful! I would , and do, highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Makeup By Katie Hart's reply:

Thank you so much Wendi! You’re so much fun and easy to work with. I appreciate you always recommending me and being so kind!
  • Cassie

Cassie O. · Married on 09/14/2019

Katie is the best!

I can't stress enough how INCREDIBLE Katie is! From the trial, through my wedding, she has been responsive, sweet, and affordable. She was right on time and made getting ready even more enjoyable. Her work is beautiful. She enhanced everyone's natural beauty rather than hiding it. I never felt more beautiful. Please, book Katie. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Anagha K. · Married on 03/27/2019

Five stars!

I was not looking for a professional makeup artist for my wedding day, because I was not convinced a full service salon would understand the natural look I want while working on a budget. Then I found Katie on Thumbtack and I am so glad I did! She was very responsive from the very beginning and I was able to schedule a trial with her. I was an out-of-town bride, which made coordinating with vendors in Pittsburgh a bit of a challenge. But Katie went above and beyond and happily offered to travel to Morgantown WV for a trial when I was there for a weekend. I thought that was amazing! I am not too well-versed with special occasion makeup, I also wear glasses and wanted a natural looking makeup with some eye detail. Katie did an excellent job and I cannot imagine anyone else who would have really understood what I wanted as she did. She is very sweet, focussed and very patient and it is a joy watching her work. You can tell she just enjoys it so much. Katie was on top of planning for the day and was very efficient with timing everyone's makeup. My girls had a range of preferences from natural look to more glamorous to retro, and Katie executed them all to perfection. I cried quite a bit on my wedding day and I was surprised that I didn't need any touch-ups even after the frequent waterworks! I would recommend Katie to anyone looking for a makeup artist who is easy to work with, exceptionally talented and very reasonably priced. Thank you, Katie! I will forever remember you for making me look prettier on my wedding day 😊

Sent on 04/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup By Katie Hart FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50
    $ 40
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 100 Hill St Pittsburgh, PA, 15223 See on map
    Location of (Makeup By Katie Hart)