Makeup By Katie Hart Reviews

10 Reviews for Makeup By Katie Hart

• W

Wendi 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Soon-To-Be Bride

Katie is by far one of the sweetest, and is very talented and professional! Upon doing a trial for booking for my wedding, I fell in love with her work, and her! She has done my makeup for family pictures, engagement pictures, and will be doing my makeup for both my bridal shower and my wedding! I received nothing but compliments and praise for her work! She made me look and feel beautiful! I would , and do, highly recommend her!

Makeup By Katie Hart's reply:

Thank you so much Wendi! You鈥檙e so much fun and easy to work with. I appreciate you always recommending me and being so kind!
  • Cassie

Cassie O. 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Katie is the best!

I can't stress enough how INCREDIBLE Katie is! From the trial, through my wedding, she has been responsive, sweet, and affordable. She was right on time and made getting ready even more enjoyable. Her work is beautiful. She enhanced everyone's natural beauty rather than hiding it. I never felt more beautiful. Please, book Katie. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Anagha K. 路 Married on 03/27/2019

Five stars!

I was not looking for a professional makeup artist for my wedding day, because I was not convinced a full service salon would understand the natural look I want while working on a budget. Then I found Katie on Thumbtack and I am so glad I did! She was very responsive from the very beginning and I was able to schedule a trial with her. I was an out-of-town bride, which made coordinating with vendors in Pittsburgh a bit of a challenge. But Katie went above and beyond and happily offered to travel to Morgantown WV for a trial when I was there for a weekend. I thought that was amazing! I am not too well-versed with special occasion makeup, I also wear glasses and wanted a natural looking makeup with some eye detail. Katie did an excellent job and I cannot imagine anyone else who would have really understood what I wanted as she did. She is very sweet, focussed and very patient and it is a joy watching her work. You can tell she just enjoys it so much. Katie was on top of planning for the day and was very efficient with timing everyone's makeup. My girls had a range of preferences from natural look to more glamorous to retro, and Katie executed them all to perfection. I cried quite a bit on my wedding day and I was surprised that I didn't need any touch-ups even after the frequent waterworks! I would recommend Katie to anyone looking for a makeup artist who is easy to work with, exceptionally talented and very reasonably priced. Thank you, Katie! I will forever remember you for making me look prettier on my wedding day 馃槉

Sent on 04/08/2019

Erin 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Katie did a great job!

My bridesmaids and I had beautiful makeup done for us by Katie for my September 2018 wedding. We all got so many compliments. Katie was very receptive of the look we were going for. She came to my parents house before the wedding and was very professional. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Sherri W. 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful makeup!

Katie did a wonderful job on the makeup for myself and 4 others. She really enhanced our looks and listened to what we wanted. Her prices are great too!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Melanie 路 Married on 07/04/2018

amazing! Very very happy with how she did for my wedding!

Couldn鈥檛 imagine anyone else doing my make up and my bridesmaids also loved how she made everyone so pretty :)

Makeup By Katie Hart's reply:

Aww you鈥檙e so sweet! Thank you so much Melanie! You and your group were so much fun to work with. I鈥檓 glad I could be a part of your special day.

Ashley 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Super flexible and decent price!

Katie was so easy to work with and she made a flexible schedule to work with me and some of my bridesmaids!

Makeup By Katie Hart's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving a review Ashley. I really appreciate it! You and your bridal party were great to work with.
  • Julie

Julie 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely blown away, incredibly reasonably priced.

I absolutely cannot say enough great things about Katie! She did such an amazing job on me, and my bridesmaids for my wedding day! It was very important to me to find a makeup artist that was budget-friendly, and I am so thankful I came across Katie! She is incredibly professional, easy going, informative and flexible! Very responsive, as well. She honestly blew me away with the makeup she did; both for the trial and especially on the big day. Since she knew I would be outside a lot, and since it was a June wedding, she knew just how to make my makeup last a long time, and I was not shiny or oily what so ever. Absolutely incredible job. I also recommended Katie to a friend of mine who wanted their makeup done for their birthday, and she was blown away too! I plan to book Katie for any upcoming events I am wanting makeup done for :)

Sent on 02/04/2019

Jamie 路 Married on 10/20/2017

Beautiful, long-lasting makeup with a relaxing, personalized experience

Katie was INCREDIBLE in every way!! She did the wedding makeup for myself (the bride), my mom, and my new mother in-law, and it looked STUNNING on all of us!! Katie listened and really took to heart what we each wanted. She personalized the makeup to our vision, skin type -- but she also made great recommendations of the colors / styles / brands that would work the best. The makeup lasted ALL day and night, from 8am to midnight!

More than that, though, Katie was just such a nice, thoughtful person. When the salon said they couldn't open earlier than 9am to start the bridesmaids' hair, Katie came out extra early to my mom's house to do her makeup, then drove over to the salon with us. And when I was all chatty and excited and nervous in the morning while my family was running around getting ready, Katie was just shooting the breeze with me, making me laugh and keeping me calm. I appreciated that SO much. She really didn't feel like just a makeup artist, it felt like I was hanging out with an old friend catching up. We all valued her professionalism, talent, and just lovely personality. She helped to make the day perfect! ...and I've never felt more beautiful! If I could give her 10 stars out of 5, I would.

She also did my makeup for my bridal shower (which was the test run for the wedding) and for another wedding the following spring when I was maid of honor. Both of those times were an equally wonderful experience. It was $25 for the trial run, $50 the day of.

Book her now!! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Makeup By Katie Hart's reply:

Jamie! You are beyond sweet and thoughtful. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a great review. I鈥檓 glad I could put you at ease on your wedding day. It was an honor to be a part of it!

Jessica S. 路 Married on 08/05/2016

Wonderful!

Katie was absolutely wonderful! Great service at a great price! She is very flexible and has the best personality. I enjoyed having her a part of my special day. My face was flawless from start to finish even with the heat.

Makeup By Katie Hart's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much leaving a review! Omg! The heat in the church that day was unreal! I鈥檓 so glad the makeup stayed put. Thank you for letting me be a part of such an important day.