Glam to Go Reviews

9 Reviews for Glam to Go

• Alison

Alison J. · Married on 10/31/2020

Above and beyond!

Raquel and her team are absolutely amazing! Genevieve did our hair and Raquel was our makeup artist. They are so good at what they do, everyone looked stunning! We did a trial a few days before the wedding and it seemed like my hair might be too long for the updo style I wanted, but Genevieve went above and beyond to figure out how to make it work for my wedding day. Would definitely recommend these ladies!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Emily · Married on 07/25/2020

Flawless wedding day hair/makeup

I am SO beyond grateful for Glam To Go! I was referred to them by a friend and was lucky enough to get on their schedule only 7 months before my big day. They were beyond gracious when it came to planning and scheduling, and Raquel was so sweet and kind to work with. Genavieve was my stylist and I honestly felt like I was sitting and chatting with a girlfriend while she was doing my hair and makeup. She made sure everything was perfect for my trial and explained everything thoroughly. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she delivered and MORE. She also went above and beyond to make up everything was clean and sanitized, and that COVID protocols were followed. The day of my wedding she was early and ready to go. She is so efficient, talented, and sweet. My mom loved getting her hair done by her and loved how her hair turned out. Genavieve was so receptive to my requests and made sure everything was perfect. I received SO many compliments on how natural my makeup was the day of my wedding and it stayed on for hours, despite my wedding being in the end of July. I can't say enough wonderful things about Glam To Go. I am so blessed that they were part of my big day -- they truly made all of my hair and makeup dreams come true! Thank you, Glam To Go and Genavieve!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • ceasher

Courtney · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't Have Been Happier

I am so glad I chose Glam To Go to do my hair and my girl's hair for my wedding! I worked with Annika from the beginning and she was so responsive and easy to work with. I have super thick hair so I am always nervous getting an up-do and I couldn't have been happier! Super thankful for Annika and Glam to Go!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Courtney,

Thank you for your review! We loved doing your hair for the wedding!! It makes our job easy with brides like you.

Call us any time for a glam sesh! xoxo
    GLAM TO GO team

Dominique · Married on 07/13/2019

Gorgeous Hair styles!

The Glam to Go girls were incredible! They came ready to work and worked quickly and efficiently, without sacrificing how everyone hair looked! We used them for hair for 7 girls, plus my mom and everyones hair turned out AMAZING. it stayed put all day in hot weather and everyone looked gorgeous. They were the best!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Dominique -

Thank you so much for your review! We loved being a part of your special day. All of your maids were wonderful! Pictures are beautiful!
    XOX
    GLAM TO GO team
  • Alexandra

Alexandra G. · Married on 05/25/2019

Don't Hesitate to Book

Booking hair and makeup for your wedding can be daunting, you want to feel glamorous but yourself. This is how Annika and Raquel of Glam to Go will make you feel!!! I booked Glam to Go over a year out from my wedding and was able to book them also for my engagement shoot - this was a great way to get to know the team and feel even more comfortable the day of. My hair and makeup trial was great, my mom also got a trial and she was incredibly happy - they ended with "were even better the day of" and that is true! All 11 girls loved their hair and makeup and it lasted all day, we partied until 2 am! Book Glam to Go, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Ali,

We are obsessed with you and your family! You looked phenomenal and we heard the wedding was crazy amazing. Thank you for your kind words and referrals! Call us whenever, even for some wine ;)

Janessa · Married on 05/01/2019

Great Wedding Hair!

I used Glam To Go to do my hair on my wedding day and I would recommend them! Glam to Go also did the hair for my bridesmaids, and both mothers. Glam to Go was on time throughout the whole day, while still listening to what each person wanted for their hair. She was very open and accommodating to the changes that I wanted to make on the day of the wedding, compared to what had been done for my wedding hair trial. I loved how my hair looked on my wedding day, and it lasted the entire night, even after being in some rain.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Glam to Go's reply:

Thank you Janessa! It is so great to hear the hair stayed put and you were happy! We loved being a part of your big day.
  • HILLARY

Hillary · Married on 11/24/2018

Make your big day extra special with Glam To Go

These ladies are fantastic! Professional, punctual, prepared, experienced, talented and sweet! They came to our hotel on and did the hair & makeup for me and my maids! They come to you with everything they need to make you look gorgeous. So just sit back in your pajamas, relax and let them do their magic. My bridesmaids were all under 18 including my husband’s three daughters. I wanted them to get the full glam treatment but without looking too overdone. They did a beautiful job and the girls loved being pampered. Also Annika was 9 months pregnant and just days away from having her baby and you wouldn’t have known it!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Hillary,

These are fantastic photos and beautiful words. Thank you for being you and making our job super easy. We appreciate you!

Annika has a 9 month old girl now! :)

Nicole · Married on 01/12/2013

Bride and wedding party’s full glam

Best in the burgh, no question. Not only will you be completely satisfied with your look whether high glam or natural - These girls are an absolute dream to work with. They make it easy breezy and will fit right in with your crew. You will want to be their besties. Love. Love. Love. Don’t sleep on this one!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Nicole,
    What a nice compliment!! Thanks so much for your review and we are thrilled you enjoyed the day as much as we did! You and your girls are the best!! Obvi, you looked gorgeous!! Easy canvas to work with!!

Christie B. · Married on 07/08/2011

Exceptional skill, fun and warm, true professionals

I can’t say enough about my experience with Glam to Go. They are on the cutting edge of everything beauty and calm and cool on your big day even when timelines get crunched and stress heightens. A sister duo that joins right in on the wedding fun and truly becomes a part of your family. They are the best in the business.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Christie,
    We so appreciate your review with us! We loved being a part of your day!! You looked stunning and just as beautiful as you are on the inside!