Austin, TX 78731 Map · Phone number

About Ginny B Photography

My love of Photography is right up there with my love of people. Capturing a wedding on film is pure joy to me. Wedding days are full of promise, beauty and emotion. My goal is to tell your wedding day story with the images we capture. The stage is set, the story unfolds, and together with my team, we work with the knowledge that the images we capture will be apart of your family forever. This day is as important to us as it is to you!

GinnyB2175
GinnyB2205
GinnyB1008copy

2 Reviews for Ginny B Photography

Linda · Married on 01/15/2012

Ginny is the most personal, professional, upbeat, sweet capable person. Using Ginny at my daughter's wedding was like inviting your best girlfriend or sister to take the pictures. She gets the job done, is prompt in fact early, and makes everyone feel special.
    use Ginny B!

Lisa · Married on 07/24/2010

Ginny is very professional and personal

Ginny B Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Westin Austin at the Domain
    Westin Austin at the Domain Hotel Weddings

Ginny B Photography always presents a high level of dedication, professionalism, and enthusiasm for every event that she photographs. Ginny and her team are continusously a pleasure to work with, and direct great care and attention towards each and every client. They do a fantastic job and capture all of the details, ensuring that memories really do last a lifetime!

• TimoDJ
    TimoDJ Wedding DJs

You not only capture the story, you capture the emotions that are present in those specific moments. Those moments are not only digital memories for the bride and groom to cherish forever, they are there for friends and family to remember and love too!<br><br> I’m honored to know Ginny B and refer her to all my clients. Ginny’s professional creativity and calming personality is why I stand behind Ginny B Photography.<br><br> I encourage you to call Ginny B, meet with her in her studio and see for yourself “what all the buzz is about.” You’re a great team player and I’m proud to call you a trusted Austin professional that I can refer with confidence.<br><br> Your DJ, TimoDJ Simcha

• The Cupcake Bar
    The Cupcake Bar Wedding Cakes

We have worked with Ginny on several occasions and we always get to see the photo album of her work. I love the fun pictures she takes not only of The Cupcake Bar, but the guests enjoying the event! The photos tell a story and you always see the guests having a great time not a bunch of uptight poses! Ginny is awesome!