1932 S Halsted St Unit 505, Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number

About gina&tony|photographers

gina + tony | photographers are the husband and wife team of tony and gina fiorito.  their style is modern, fresh and fun and they love photographing couples in love!  they are available for weddings, events and portraits throughout the chicagoland area. they're also up to travel anywhere in the world!  just say the word!

wedding packages begin at $3900.  all packages include 2 photographers (gina&tony, duh!), up to 9 hours of photography, online gallery and proofing and all of the hi-res images!

portraits sessions begin at $275.

Follow gina&tony|photographers on

9dc1f02e389d6ab6 1481169948843 0013

33 Reviews for gina&tony|photographers

• Dorothy

Dorothy Laskowski · Married on 09/21/2019

Best photographers out there!

We had the pleasure of having Gina and Tony photograph our wedding last weekend and they were awesome to work with! From our initial meeting with Tony, to emailing with Gina about our vision for the pictures, and then the day of the wedding, we couldn't have asked for more! They are incredibly personable, make you feel comfortable, and the pictures are AMAZING! I received a sneak peek of my pictures from last weekend and they are incredible. We made a last minute change the day of the wedding in regards to where our first look would take place and they were extremely flexible. They even suggested the idea to make it easier for us! I cannot say enough good things about them and I'm looking forward to booking them in the future for family pictures!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 05/04/2019

FANTASTIC photographers that take FANTASTIC photos!

I started looking for the right photographers for our wedding very early in my planning; pictures are forever! They truly capture all of the memories you want to keep after your day so you have to feel very comfortable and happy with who you choose. I met with two photographers early on that seemed great, but didn’t really connect with us personally. Lucky for me, my venue posted an Instagram photo that Gina and Tony had taken and I fell so in love with the photo that I sent them a message.

My groom and I met with Tony first and the meeting went so fast! Tony was so warm, personable, easy to talk to, and fun! I think we went through my detailed photography questions (that I took from a million wedding articles) for the first half of our meeting, but then him and my groom started chatting away! We had an absolutely joyful time meeting with him.

For our engagement photos, we met Gina (Tony’s wife and photography partner) and she was also so lovely in person! We got along swimmingly and her pictures were stunning. Gina has a skill in capturing the details and bringing happiness to life in pictures; she also is quick to find ways to get you comfortable taking pictures. She made us feel totally at ease and we had such a blast taking engagement pictures with her; I highly recommend getting engagement pictures if you can – it helps prepare you for the picture-taking the day of the wedding and allows you the opportunity to get to know your photographer.

The day of the wedding, Gina and Tony were both such wonderful people to work with and have at our event. They truly are kind and genuine, in addition to being extremely creative and skilled in their art. They were positive, organized, and focused the whole day – something we truly needed and our families needed (especially during those family photos!). I am forever grateful to them for being a part of our day and forever a part of our lives.

I cannot WAIT to get our pictures back and re-live everything; I have 100% confidence that they will be fantastic.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend Gina and Tony to any bride or groom that wants wonderful people to take beautiful photos of their day.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Matt Powers · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly talented photographers and genuine couple

A friend had recommended Gina and Tony to us. After viewing their work online and speaking with Tony on the phone, we knew that they were right for us. They worked with us to get the right picture package, which was less expensive than other photographers who we considered. On the day, they were flexible and efficient. They were also unbelievably kind and personable. They knew great spots to shoot and were quick with ways to get the best smiles out of us and our families. The final product was more than we could have hoped and we will cherish the pictures forever. We would highly recommend them and wish them continued success!

Sent on 05/19/2019

gina&tony|photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3750
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5100
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Third Reel Productions Wedding Videographers

We absolutely loved working with Gina&Tony. They are the two nicest, professional and considerate photographers we have ever worked with. They were extremely helpful as well. I look forward to working with them again. -Michael Schick Co-owner of Third Reel Productions, Inc.

• 1932 S Halsted St, Unit 505 Chicago, 60608 See on map