1932 S Halsted St Unit 505, Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number

About gina&tony|photographers

gina + tony | photographers are the husband and wife team of tony and gina fiorito. their style is modern, fresh and fun and they love photographing couples in love! they are available for weddings, events and portraits throughout the chicagoland area. they're also up to travel anywhere in the world! just say the word!

wedding packages begin at $3900. all packages include 2 photographers (gina&tony, duh!), up to 9 hours of photography, online gallery and proofing and all of the hi-res images!

portraits sessions begin at $275.

Follow gina&tony|photographers on

gina&tony|photographers 2
gina&tony|photographers 3
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 05/04/2019

FANTASTIC photographers that take FANTASTIC photos!

I started looking for the right photographers for our wedding very early in my planning; pictures are forever! They truly capture all of the memories you want to keep after your day so you have to feel very comfortable and happy with who you choose. I met with two photographers early on that seemed great, but didn’t really connect with us personally. Lucky for me, my venue posted an Instagram photo that Gina and Tony had taken and I fell so in love with the photo that I sent them a message.

My groom and I met with Tony first and the meeting went so fast! Tony was so warm, personable, easy to talk to, and fun! I think we went through my detailed photography questions (that I took from a million wedding articles) for the first half of our meeting, but then him and my groom started chatting away! We had an absolutely joyful time meeting with him.

For our engagement photos, we met Gina (Tony’s wife and photography partner) and she was also so lovely in person! We got along swimmingly and her pictures were stunning. Gina has a skill in capturing the details and bringing happiness to life in pictures; she also is quick to find ways to get you comfortable taking pictures. She made us feel totally at ease and we had such a blast taking engagement pictures with her; I highly recommend getting engagement pictures if you can – it helps prepare you for the picture-taking the day of the wedding and allows you the opportunity to get to know your photographer.

The day of the wedding, Gina and Tony were both such wonderful people to work with and have at our event. They truly are kind and genuine, in addition to being extremely creative and skilled in their art. They were positive, organized, and focused the whole day – something we truly needed and our families needed (especially during those family photos!). I am forever grateful to them for being a part of our day and forever a part of our lives.

I cannot WAIT to get our pictures back and re-live everything; I have 100% confidence that they will be fantastic.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend Gina and Tony to any bride or groom that wants wonderful people to take beautiful photos of their day.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    gina&tony|photographers 4
    gina&tony|photographers 5

Matt Powers · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazingly talented photographers and genuine couple

A friend had recommended Gina and Tony to us. After viewing their work online and speaking with Tony on the phone, we knew that they were right for us. They worked with us to get the right picture package, which was less expensive than other photographers who we considered. On the day, they were flexible and efficient. They were also unbelievably kind and personable. They knew great spots to shoot and were quick with ways to get the best smiles out of us and our families. The final product was more than we could have hoped and we will cherish the pictures forever. We would highly recommend them and wish them continued success!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    gina&tony|photographers 6
  • FutureMrsMorrone

Margaux · Married on 02/09/2018

Gina and Tony are *amazing* at what they do. From the engagement photos, to the actual day-of our wedding, my husband and I felt like part of the family. Our photos are absolutely breathtaking, and seeing some of the ideas they had for the day of our wedding come alive has been such an experience.

We have an awesome wedding album from them, and they gave us all of our wedding photos on a USB drive. They're super responsive to email, and such genuinely caring people. I wouldn't change the decision to work with them for anything. The day of my wedding was stressful--like, the bus broke down in the middle of a blizzard on the way to the church, stressful--and having Gina and Tony there to direct the bus driver, and calm me down, was a godsend. Honestly, Gina even helped hook the tiny buttons on the back of my dress, and bustle me. lol.

If you're waffling on this decision, go with them. You'll have great memories and great photos if you do.

Sent on 06/28/2018

gina&tony|photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Third Reel Productions
    Third Reel Productions Wedding Videographers

We absolutely loved working with Gina&Tony. They are the two nicest, professional and considerate photographers we have ever worked with. They were extremely helpful as well. I look forward to working with them again. -Michael Schick Co-owner of Third Reel Productions, Inc.

• 1932 S Halsted St, Unit 505 Chicago, 60608 See on map