Gina Marie Weddings & Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

Gina Marie Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that collaborates closely with their clients to create a wedding unique to their style. Owner and lead planner Gina Marie focuses on the details and creates a fun, stress-free environment where her couples can truly enjoy their wedding. Nothing makes the team at Gina Marie Weddings & Events happier than seeing their clients relish in the magic of their wedding day. Gina Marie Weddings & Events is a proudly queer woman-owned and operated company.

Experience

Gina Marie is a certified wedding planner with over eight years of experience in the wedding industry. She received her bachelor’s degree in event management from Florida Gulf Coast University and recieved her MBA in Marketing from Nova Southeastern University.

Gina Marie always makes her couples' vision her top priority. She, along with her team, will build a relationship with her couples to realize that vision. The team uses their couples’ unique love story to craft a wedding ceremony that is both beautiful and tailor-made to their personalities. Gina Marie Weddings & Events understands that great weddings don’t just happen; they are planned. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Venue visits
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alexandra Getting married on 04/01/2022

The BEST- hands down!

Gina and her team were BEYOND amazing to work with from start to finish and hiring them was one of the best decisions I made! Gina's attention to detail is one of a kind, which was so important to me when planning my wedding- she does not skip a beat! She is organized, on time, easy to reach/ communicate with, understandable and fun. Planning a wedding during covid was challenging, but Gina and her team went above and beyond to make sure the stress wasn't felt. Without Gina Marie Events my wedding would not have been as PERFECT as it was...I cannot recommend them enough!

Gina Marie Weddings & Events's reply:

♥️♥️♥️♥️ I am SO HAPPY I was able to help make this day special for you and Kyle and so happy we were able to reconnect!! Your wedding day was so special and the ceremony.....we all needed some tissues!! Your style & design was my absolute favorite! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Chandrine
    Chandrine L. Getting married on 01/11/2022

Highly recommend, experienced in overseas clients

HIGHLY RECOMMEND, HIGHLY RECOMMEND, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Gina Marie is an amazing wedding planner, and I am so appreciative and grateful to her.
    I work overseas and called numerous planners before finding a gem. When I informed them that I work overseas and won’t be back to the states until a week before the wedding, many of them charged me outrageous fees do to the fact I won’t be involved in the planning. When I called Gina Marie, she told me she never worked with an overseas client but understood my dilemma. I wanted to be involved just needed help from beginning to end. Gina took on the challenge and her fee was well worth it. Gina was very considerate of the 12hr time difference and always kept me in the decision-making process. I had the utmost confidence in Gina to talk on my behalf with vendors.
    When the pandemic hit, we had to postpone everything. I could not have done it without Gina. She contacted all the vendors and rearranged all the dates. As well as ensured I did not get charged double and stayed within my budget. Gina was more than a planner she was my confidant, the only person I relied on to have my best interest at heart. I will miss our emails and meeting calls. This was almost two years in the making and she stuck by me thru the end. At that point I think she wanted to see the wedding happen more than me. The pandemic broke my spirit and Gina uplifted it. It was more than a job to her, she wanted to create a special day for two people who really love each other.
    Best of all, Gina was able to pull off a wedding that my husband was proud of. This was his first wedding in life that he attended, and he was amazed by the details and coordination Gina pulled off. She not only exceeded my expectations but his as well. Gina was my angel sent from God. I would not have had it any other way.

Gina Marie Weddings & Events's reply:

CRYING!! Chandrine this was too sweet and I am so honored to have been apart of your and Patrick's special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Gina Marie Weddings & Events Price Rates

Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308
954-516-1297
Location of (Gina Marie Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding