Gina Marie Weddings & Events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,000 Package Price

Gina Marie Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that collaborates closely with their clients to create a wedding unique to their style. Owner and lead planner Gina Marie focuses on the details and creates a fun, stress-free environment where her couples can truly enjoy their wedding. Nothing makes the team at Gina Marie Weddings & Events happier than seeing their clients relish in the magic of their wedding day. Gina Marie Weddings & Events is a proudly queer woman-owned and operated company.

Experience

Gina Marie is a certified wedding planner with over eight years of experience in the wedding industry. She received her bachelor’s degree in event management from Florida Gulf Coast University and recieved her MBA in Marketing from Nova Southeastern University.

Gina Marie always makes her couples' vision her top priority. She, along with her team, will build a relationship with her couples to realize that vision. The team uses their couples’ unique love story to craft a wedding ceremony that is both beautiful and tailor-made to their personalities. Gina Marie Weddings & Events understands that great weddings don’t just happen; they are planned. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Venue visits
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Message vendor

• Nafisa
    Nafisa M. Married on 01/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gina is the absolute BEST!

Gina went above and beyond on the day of our wedding and in the months leading up to it. Her vendor recommendations were amazing, and our wedding day looked like a dream. Her friendly and sweet nature really calmed us down and even my friends could not stop raving about how organized she was. There were some problems that came up during the wedding but Gina gracefully solved all of them. Gina made sure everything ran smoothly. I did not know that you NEED a planner until I met her.

Gina Marie Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words! I loved working with you and you had such a magical day!!! Wishing you all the best!
    Jessica Married on 10/22/2022

Beyond amazing

Where do I begin with Gina?! It will be hard to put into words how amazing she is. She was more than a crucial part of my day and I genuinely don’t know what I would have done without her. Throughout my planning she kept me organized the entire time. She was always available and on time and listened to everything I would tell her. She made the scary planning process a DREAM and so easy. Wedding day she surpassed my expectations. She made sure my husband and I ate and had drinks and everything we needed. She kept everything in line and made the process so simple. She is sweet, understanding, and so easy to approach I felt like she has been a friend for years! I highly reccomend her to anyone who needs a planner to make their whole experience simple and fun! I will miss working with her!

Gina Marie Weddings & Events's reply:

Ahhhhh you are the sweetest!!! It was such a pleasure working with you on this special day & can we talk about how amazing the actual day was!!! Seeing you & Alberto together warmed my heart and the love you shared was radiating that day! So honored to have been able to celebrate with you two & all your family and friends
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33308
954-288-6234
Location of (Gina Marie Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding