Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,850
Availability Check your date

About Gina Marie Weddings & Events

Gina Marie Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that collaborates closely with their clients to create a wedding unique to their style. Owner and lead planner Gina Marie focuses on the details and creates a fun, stress-free environment where her couples can truly enjoy their wedding. Nothing makes the team at Gina Marie Weddings & Events happier than seeing their clients relish in the magic of their wedding day.

Experience

Gina Marie is a certified wedding planner with over seven years of experience in the wedding industry. She received her bachelor’s degree in event management from Florida Gulf Coast University and is currently working on her MBA in marketing at Nova Southeastern University.

Gina Marie always makes her couples' vision her top priority. She, along with her team, will build a relationship with her couples to realize that vision. The team uses their couples’ unique love story to craft a wedding ceremony that is both beautiful and tailor-made to their personalities. Gina Marie Weddings & Events understands that great weddings don’t just happen; they are planned. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Full planning
6z8a4540 51 1027979
dscf3775 51 1027979 v1
oq0a4754 51 1027979 v2
Gina Marie Weddings & Events
flamingo gardens wedding bride and groom portraits steph lynn photo 46 51 1027979 v1
Gina Marie Weddings & Events
flamingo gardens wedding bride and groom portraits steph lynn photo 104 51 1027979
flamingo gardens wedding ceremony steph lynn photo 233 51 1027979
flamingo gardens wedding reception details steph lynn photo 64 51 1027979 v1
flamingo gardens wedding reception details steph lynn photo 73 51 1027979
flamingo gardens wedding reception details steph lynn photo 91 51 1027979 v1
Gina Marie Weddings & Events
flamingo gardens wedding venue details florals portraits steph lynn photo 45 51 1027979 v1
Gina Marie Weddings & Events
flamingo gardens wedding venue details florals portraits steph lynn photo 59 51 1027979 v1
hap152 51 1027979 v1

Gina Marie Weddings & Events 6
Gina Marie Weddings & Events 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/13/2019

Stress free wedding thanks to my planner!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Gina Marie Events deserves at least 100. I can not thank Gina enough for all she did for me to make my big day the wedding of my dreams. It truly would not have turned out as amazing as it did if I hadn't of hired her. Literally the BEST wedding planner in the world! Although we only hired her for day of coordination, she went above and beyond to assist me throughout the entire process. Her prices are extremely reasonable but she really should be charging more for the quality work you will receive. She made herself available day and night to answer any questions or concerns I had via text and email. If I just needed to vent about something I could give her a call and know she would put my mind at ease. She provided thorough timelines and purchase item lists to ensure I wouldn't forget a single detail. She worked closely with my venue and outside vendors and reviewed their contracts for me with a fine toothed comb. Things I didn't even think of she made sure we were aware of and had under control. I didn't have to worry about a thing at the rehearsal or day of. I could just relax and enjoy my wedding weekend while she took care of the rest. And her assistants are top notch as well. I couldn't believe how quickly they set up the venue and placed my decor just how I envisioned it. Everything was perfect. And if it wasn't she made sure it was without me knowing about it. I didn't stress and I wasn't nervous and I credit that all to Gina. I will be recommending her to everyone I know for any kind of event they are hosting. Everything she did was so personal and professional! Other wedding planners need to take notes!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Gina Marie Weddings & Events 8

Gina Marie Weddings & Events's reply:

You are the sweetest!! You and Tim were great to work with and I was so impressed by all the hard work you put into this wedding! Can't wait to see the photos!
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 11/10/2018

Look No Further!

From day one we knew that Gina was our one and only choice to help in planning our wedding in Islamorada, FL. We were hesitant to hire a planner at first - thinking we'd be able to handle it. How wrong we turned out to be!

Gina was thorough, incredibly detailed, organized, and most importantly fun to work with! She took the bits and pieces of ideas we had for our day and put it together to create the most memorable day of our lives - as well as many of our friends and family.

From the organization and planning - to the little things like coming to ask what we wanted to drink while we were being pulled in 100 different directions to take photos post-ceremony - we could not have asked for a better planner!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Gina Marie Weddings & Events's reply:

This was such a special wedding for me to work on and I was so honored to be your planner! I wish you two nothing but the best

Gina Marie Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1