New York, New York, NY 10035 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About GILSTYLE photography

GILSTYLE photography is a wedding photography company based in New York, New York. Owner and photographer Gil Seo has over 25 years of experience in the photography industry. He combines a photojournalistic approach with a fine art portrait style to create images that document your special day in a work of art. Let him capture your happiest moments in photographs to look back on for a lifetime.

Whether you're looking for engagement or trash the dress sessions, GILSTYLE photography has a number of photography services to offer. Their most popular package features high-resolution images, a second shooter and digital files. The company is willing to travel to your wedding destination. GILSTYLE photography offers the following photography services:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day

Other Services

GILSTYLE photography can also provide videography services. They use a cinematic and documentary filming style to capture your big day. With high-definition video and multiple cameras, you can trust them to create a quality video to preserve your wedding. Copies of your footage are offered in USB flash drive and digital download formats. Other videography services available are:

• Additional hours

GILSTYLE photography 4
GILSTYLE photography 5

Diana Cho · Married on 04/20/2019

Simply Amazing!

I would recommend GILSTYLE photography to anyone seeking professional engagement, wedding, or special occasion photographs! Gil is so professional, personable, and his amazing photos speak for themselves. He guides you throughout the entire photoshoot to capture the best angles, pockets of light, and the most flattering poses to make sure your photos come out breathtaking. Simply put, his technique and knowledge of professional photography is unparalleled. His photo editing skills also make his photos come out polished, elegant, bright, and perfect!

It's Gil's passion for his craft that sets him apart from any other photographer. He seeks the very best and most astonishing shot that he can possibly get and will tirelessly work until he gets that beautiful shot for you. He also has a great way to make couples feel at ease with the environment and with the photographer, which is essential to capturing naturally beautiful photographs. And what I appreciate most about him is his flexibility in scheduling and that fact that we were not restricted in terms of time for our photo session, as opposed to most other photographers who provide services for a set number of hours. This lack of restriction allowed us to ease into having our photos taken and gradually feel more comfortable in front of the camera, which made for amazing shots!

Gil is the best of the best and I would not recommend any other photographer for your needs! I know I'll be a repeat client for years on out now because of his amazing talent and love for his profession that exudes from his work. Thank you so much Gil! We love you!

GILSTYLE photography 6
    GILSTYLE photography 14
    Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Rina

Rina Im · Married on 01/26/2019

Personable, professional, and efficient - a true artist in his craft.

One thing that really sets apart GILSTYLE from the others (besides his ability to make you laugh a lot) is his insane amount of passion, dedication and so much time devoted to every single picture and each couple. Because of his drive to capture the “perfect shot”, trust me, you are guaranteed to have beautiful pictures. He will make sure the little strands of your hair are perfectly tidy and in place, point out which angles are most flattering for you, and really guide your hand through the whole process. You really won’t have to worry about what to do because he is so thorough and understanding.

My husband and I never once felt rushed, forced, or uncomfortable. And I think that was one thing that turned me off from some of the other photographers; their rigid terms where they were very strict with their times. I’m also going to emphasize that he really made me smile and laugh a lot with his corny and funny jokes, which made the pictures turn out even better. It was truly wonderful to encounter a genuine and authentic soul who really tries to get to know you and your partner on a deeper level, rather than just trying to get you to look pretty or trendy.

Our engagement shoot was shot in Spain and was actually one of the most enjoyable life experiences we’ve ever had, even though both of us are super camera shy (especially me). It helped us to be more confident in ourselves and to see the beauty in the world through a radically creative perspective. Gil is a true artist and that is why his pictures will always be timeless, classic, elegant, professional, and breathtaking.

My husband and I felt more and more comfortable in front of the camera, after being taught and learning so much through our engagement shoot while also getting to know Gil more. So when the day of our wedding came, the picture taking process was effortless and easy for us. We felt like we were just enjoying our day with a trustworthy friend, without feeling stressed or obligated.

Gil goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding day and timeline goes smoothly and efficiently. I'd like to add that he has a loud voice that can control a huge crowd in a matter of seconds, which was a huge plus and time saver. Sometimes I even felt like he was my wedding planner because he kept me calm and reminded me about little details.

At the end of the day, Gil feels like family to us and I’m always excited to recommend him to so many people (although, he has already shot at many of our friends’ weddings and is well known!) We are eternally grateful for all of the magical moments Gil and his team have captured for us, as pictures are the only things that last forever!!

GILSTYLE photography 15
    GILSTYLE photography 16
    GILSTYLE photography 17
    GILSTYLE photography 18
    GILSTYLE photography 19
    GILSTYLE photography 20
    Sent on 12/31/2019

GILSTYLE photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 10000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• New York New York, New York, 10035 See on map