North Arlington, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Gifted Events

Gifted Events is a wedding planning and coordinating company located in North Arlington, New Jersey. Owner and lead planner, Kelly Seca has valuable experience putting on various styles of events and weddings. The self-educated event planner is dedicated to helping couples achieve their goal of experiencing their dream wedding.

Gifted Events prides itself on providing couples with a series of collections that serve to assist them in as many ways as possible. These packages can be customized to cater to the requirements of each couple. They include both full and partial-planning services along with a day-of coordination option. Budget analysis, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do-lists are just some of the features that can be provided within these collections. Kelly not only plans weddings but engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons too.

Follow Gifted Events on

19 Reviews for Gifted Events

• Melanie

Melanie Maida · Married on 09/25/2020

Angels on Earth!!

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for Kelly and Jacky. My husband and I were subject to COVID's wrath and found ourselves scrambling last minute in July when we realized our original venue did not have an outdoor reception option. We ended up changing our venue and needed to reconfigure our vision. I quickly realized we couldn't do this on our own. I sent Kelly a panic email at 11:00pm on a Tuesday night (approx. a month and a half from our new wedding date). She got back to me within minutes and next thing I knew we were on the phone the next day for an hour. Any time I sat on my couch thinking of the million and one things that needed to get done or situated - I would call or text Kelly and she was there for me. Although I haven't known Kelly for a long time I felt like I had a best friend helping me along the way. Kelly and Jacky dealt with my crazy (and loud) family and friends, worked with all my vendors, and helped make the details look beautiful. Everyone needs a Kelly in their lives and on their wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Oliva · Married on 09/18/2020

Well worth it!!

Due to covid, I booked a new venue 4.5 weeks before our wedding date. Things that I hadn’t anticipated with this new venue kept coming up and I soon realized I needed more help. My only regret is not hiring them when I first booked. I truly think it would have saved me a lot of stress and headache. I hired Gifted Events a week before my wedding and they were worth every cent. Stephanie was my main coordinator day of and she was amazing. Her assistant was equally as great! Stephanie did a walk through with me the evening before my wedding and she heard out all my concerns and I knew right from there I was in good hands. Honestly, I’m sure Stephanie was there troubleshooting more problems than I even knew about, which made me feel like I made the right decision in hiring them. The day moved effortlessly along as far as I knew and I’m truly very happy with their service!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Nora Mccarthy · Married on 09/09/2020

The best ever.

Kelly is THE best. I am an event planner myself and I honestly can't imagine pulling off my wedding without her. There was no task too big or too small and you can tell she truly cares about your wedding and you as a person. I had a fully outdoor wedding with lots of moving pieces and set up and she handled it all flawlessly. Kelly never missed a call or an appointment and went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my wedding day. She's now planning one of my bridesmaid's weddings, too! Best decision I made.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Nora! It was truly a pleasure! I loved being part of your day. I know you will have a beautiful ever after together.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gifted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gifted Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• North Arlington North Arlington, NJ, 07031 See on map
    Location of (Gifted Events)