Gifted Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Package Price

Gifted Events is a wedding planning and coordinating company located in North Arlington, New Jersey. Owner and lead planner, Kelly Seca has valuable experience putting on various styles of events and weddings. The self-educated event planner is dedicated to helping couples achieve their goal of experiencing their dream wedding.

Gifted Events prides itself on providing couples with a series of collections that serve to assist them in as many ways as possible. These packages can be customized to cater to the requirements of each couple. They include both full and partial-planning services along with a day-of coordination option. Budget analysis, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do-lists are just some of the features that can be provided within these collections. Kelly not only plans weddings but engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons too.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Monica Y. Married on 08/29/2021

Wedding coordinator

Kelly and Michelle helped our day run so smoothly! They pay attention to the smallest details. Michelle reminded my parents to lock my house before we left, Kelly delivered my husband’s boutonnière when there was a mix up. They took the time to meet with us and know our vision for the day. The peace of mind I had that day was worth every penny. Thank you ❤️
  • Deanna
    Deanna D. Married on 08/27/2021

You NEED Gifted Events for your wedding!!

We hired gifted events as our day of coordinator and it was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Where do I even begin?? I cannot express how VITAL hiring a day of coordinator is, especially one with Gifted Events. Kelly and Amanda were both a pleasure to work with, listened to all of our needs and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. From the seamless day of timeline, coordination with vendors and day-of getting ready tips, their expertise is unmatched. My bridal party is still calling Kelly and Amanda the “angels” of day :) Gifted Events went above and beyond and truly, our wedding day wouldn’t have been as amazing as it was, if it weren’t for Gifted Events!! I cannot recommend Gifted Events enough!!
  • Keri
    Keri W. Married on 07/17/2021

Can't recommend Kelly enough!!!

I hired Kelly as our partial wedding planner for our July wedding at Battello in Jersey City. Kelly helped me find vendors, schedule appointments, and made sure we were on track with every detail leading up to the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, she made sure every detail was perfect! If any family member or guest had a question, Kelly was there to help in every way. She made sure we were on track with our timeline the entire day! Before I could even think of something that needed to be done, she was telling me it was already done.

Kelly made sure I felt no stress the day of my wedding and took care of all the little details. She also made sure that the wedding party and family didn't have to help with any setting up or cleaning up.

I cant recommend Kelly enough- I still have guests from the wedding telling me how helpful she was on our wedding day!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

North Arlington North Arlington, NJ, 07031
Location of (Gifted Events)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding