North Arlington, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Gifted Events

Gifted Events is a wedding planner and coordinating company located in North Arlington, New Jersey. Specializing in weddings, the company prides itself on its comprehensive wedding packages that aim to cover every couple’s requirement to ensure their special day runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. Kelly Seca is the company’s owner and main operator. She has over three years of experience in the industry and has previously planned and executed a range of religious, non-religious, cultural, eco-friendly, civil, and destination weddings.

Gifted Events offers several wedding packages that can be tailored to best each couple’s preferred style and desires. Their wedding packages include full-planning services, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Within these packages, couple’s can find services such as budget analysis, vendor referrals, to-do lists, timelines, venue visits, consultations, and more. The company can also provide services for engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor or bachelorette parties, honeymoon planning, and more. For more information regarding services, couple’s can contact the company directly through their official website.

Follow Gifted Events on

Gifted Events 2
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/24/2018

Absolutely flawless!!!!

Kelly Ann was absolutely flawless in everything she did! She made my wedding planning process so smooth! She was always available for appointments, she gave great recommendations and she was super patient with me! For someone that is just beginning in the business, she is extremely knowledgeable and professional! All our other vendors kept complimenting her work and how our day just ran so smooth with out a hitch!!! Every bride to be needs Kelly by their side!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Gifted Events 3
    Gifted Events 4

Gifted Events's reply:

I loved planning your wedding by your side! Thank you for trusting me throughout the entire process. It was an honor!

Cristina · Married on 02/18/2018

Kelly from Gifted Events NJ was the vendor I had to least worry about on my wedding day thanks to her flawless coordination efforts and extreme organization! I hired Kelly to provide day-of wedding coordination services and I honestly wish I had hired her for the whole process! She made sure all my vendors were on time and that the day was total magic. Kelly also ensured that I had time to HAVE FUN and made sure my family (including my micromanaging mom) had fun and didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend Kelly to anyone who needs a phenomenal event coordinator!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Gifted Events's reply:

It was an honor to be there for you both! Thank you for trusting us in helping your day run as smooth as possible.

Gifted Events Pricing

Gifted Events Price Rates

Gifted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Gifted Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Gifted Events 2
    2019 MID-YEAR DEAL EXTENDED!

Get 5% off any package when you mention wedding wire!

• North Arlington North Arlington, NJ, 07031 See on map