North Arlington, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Gifted Events

Gifted Events is a wedding planning and coordinating company located in North Arlington, New Jersey. Owner and lead planner, Kelly Seca has valuable experience putting on various styles of events and weddings. The self-educated event planner is dedicated to helping couples achieve their goal of experiencing their dream wedding.

Gifted Events prides itself on providing couples with a series of collections that serve to assist them in as many ways as possible. These packages can be customized to cater to the requirements of each couple. They include both full and partial-planning services along with a day-of coordination option. Budget analysis, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do-lists are just some of the features that can be provided within these collections. Kelly not only plans weddings but engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons too.

• Woman-owned
Follow Gifted Events on

Other couples have also viewed

img 5085 51 793671 157651618716870

Videos 1 Video

23 Reviews for Gifted Events

Meghan O. · Married on 11/29/2020

Amazing team!

I cannot say enough good things about the Gifted Events team. We had decided to work with them for our day of coordination for our wedding and are beyond grateful we did. From the moment I first spoke with Kelly I could tell how professional and kind she was. The day of we then worked with Michelle and Jacky who were literal god sends. They both were 10 steps ahead of us at all times and honestly our day would not have been as perfect as it was if it weren't for them. I would recommend them a hundred times over.

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn F. · Married on 11/08/2020

Wedding fairy godmother

Our venue had an assistant for both of us, and yours probably does too- and NO that's not enough. How I can best explain it is.. you don't realize how much you need a day of coordinator.... till its the day of. Our day started off by getting ready at a hotel. My blessing of a coordinator, Michelle, took all the things I needed from the hotel and brought them to the venue ahead of time so my photographer could get started on details. That way we could start on us when we arrived so there was no delay in the schedule. When my drink was empty and the venue coordinator was no where to be found.. Michelle was there. When I needed to use to restroom Michelle took me out of my dress and put me back in. Michelle was my right hand. When i wanted a list of things to be set up, my maid of honor didn't have to leave hair and makeup to help. Michelle did it. When the venue coordinator was holding up my train to walk across the estate for photos.. Michelle held my flowers. Michelle was always there. Its impossible to explain, but the day is hectic.. & Michelle was one reason it felt seamless. Gifted events is owned by Kelly whom was busy that day but helped me throughout the process. They are both phenomenal and organized. They do this for a living and it shows. I had a schedule in my mind and they outlined it for me. I wasn't happy with the schedule that the photographer had given me as "hair and makeup getting ready photos" were not important to me and I wanted more glam shots in my robe and dress.. These ladies made that happen. People seem to forget ITS YOUR DAY. there is NO RULE. besides you actually getting married. These vendors are hired by you. I wanted an assistant who was there ON MY TEAM. & saw MY vision. . and i got that with GIFTED EVENTS!

Sent on 12/12/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany C. · Married on 10/25/2020

Hire them.

I made the best decision ever hiring Kelly & Michelle for our wedding this past Sunday 10/25/20. I honestly don’t know what I would of done without them. The days leading up to the wedding Kelly was so organized making sure I had everything written out in a perfect timeline. The day of my wedding ? I don’t even know where to begin. LIFESAVER. It ended up raining out of no where during our pictures and we had to move the ceremony inside. Since it is the middle of a pandemic I wanted to freak out but I didn’t feel one ounce of stress thanks to them. They honestly don’t charge enough for their services! They deserve so much. A staple to any brides wedding day. If you haven’t hired them yet do yourself a favor and DO IT. I felt like they were my best friends !! 100000000 Stars!! 🌟

Sent on 10/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gifted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• North Arlington North Arlington, NJ, 07031 See on map
    Location of (Gifted Events)