North Arlington, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Gifted Events

Gifted Events is a wedding planning and coordinating company located in North Arlington, New Jersey. Owner and lead planner, Kelly Seca has valuable experience putting on various styles of events and weddings. The self-educated event planner is dedicated to helping couples achieve their goal of experiencing their dream wedding.

Gifted Events prides itself on providing couples with a series of collections that serve to assist them in as many ways as possible. These packages can be customized to cater to the requirements of each couple. They include both full and partial-planning services along with a day-of coordination option. Budget analysis, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do-lists are just some of the features that can be provided within these collections. Kelly not only plans weddings but engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons too.

Follow Gifted Events on

Videos 1 Video

17 Reviews for Gifted Events

Nora Mccarthy · Married on 09/09/2020

The best ever.

Kelly is THE best. I am an event planner myself and I honestly can't imagine pulling off my wedding without her. There was no task too big or too small and you can tell she truly cares about your wedding and you as a person. I had a fully outdoor wedding with lots of moving pieces and set up and she handled it all flawlessly. Kelly never missed a call or an appointment and went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my wedding day. She's now planning one of my bridesmaid's weddings, too! Best decision I made.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Nora! It was truly a pleasure! I loved being part of your day. I know you will have a beautiful ever after together.
  • Jessica

Jessica DaSilva · Married on 08/20/2020

My dream wedding in my backyard!

We used gifted events for our small backyard wedding during COVID when everything was limited. Kelly made my dream wedding come true in a small space in our yard. We had the time of our lives. Everything was stress free, and incredible. Highly recommend using gifted events for your special day. Her attention to detail is impeccable and we got so many wonderful compliments. Kelly and gifted events thank you so much for making this the best day of my life ❤️😇

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Maria

Maria Guevara · Married on 03/14/2020

Bridal Super Heroes!

Kelly and Michelle were AMAZING. My day was absolutely perfect! They were prepared, attentive and on point. If anything did come up, I wouldn't even know because they took care of it all. They are amazing at what they do, very personable, reliable and professional. I would (and have) recommended Gifted Events NJ to all my soon to be brides! If you are looking for a planner or a day of coordinator do not hesitate to contact them! It's like planning a wedding with your best friends! Thank you again for helping my dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gifted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gifted Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• North Arlington North Arlington, NJ, 07031 See on map
    Location of (Gifted Events)