North Arlington, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Gifted Events

Gifted Events is a wedding planner and coordinating company located in North Arlington, New Jersey. Specializing in weddings, the company prides itself on its comprehensive wedding packages that aim to cover every couple’s requirement to ensure their special day runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. Kelly Seca is the company’s owner and main operator. She has over three years of experience in the industry and has previously planned and executed a range of religious, non-religious, cultural, eco-friendly, civil, and destination weddings.

Gifted Events offers several wedding packages that can be tailored to best each couple’s preferred style and desires. Their wedding packages include full-planning services, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Within these packages, couples can find services such as budget analysis, vendor referrals, to-do lists, timelines, venue visits, consultations, and more. The company can also provide services for engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor or bachelorette parties, honeymoon planning, and more. For more information regarding services, couple’s can contact the company directly through their official website.

Follow Gifted Events on

Gifted Events 6
Gifted Events 7

Jessica Moran · Married on 09/14/2019

Morán Wedding 9/14/19

Kelly was a complete life saver on our wedding day. Even from before and to after it was over she made sure everything was handled. She took away sooo much stress from myself and my bridal party to the point where we had nothing to worry about and had the time of our lives. The day went on perfectly without a single problem because Kelly made sure of it. It was the best decision we made to hire her to take care of everything on our special day and we will forever be so so grateful for her!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Monica · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing above exceptations.

Kelly!! I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for my husband, my family and my self! Honestly we all don’t know what we would have done without you it’s been about a week now and we still can’t stop talking about how lost we would have been without you. Thank you for keeping us all sane and letting us enjoy the wedding day to the fullest! Thank you for keep my husband and I calm all day! Thank you for taking care of my parents and letting them enjoy every second of the day. We are so grateful for you and everything you have done! ❤️❤️❤️ thank you for being our superwoman!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a special day surrounded by beautiful people. You looked amazing and I was thrilled to be there for you!

Gifted Events Pricing

Gifted Events Price Rates

Gifted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,050.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1