North Arlington, North Arlington, NJ 07031 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Gifted Events

Gifted Events is a wedding planning and coordinating company located in North Arlington, New Jersey. Owner and lead planner, Kelly Seca has valuable experience putting on various styles of events and weddings. The self-educated event planner is dedicated to helping couples achieve their goal of experiencing their dream wedding.

Gifted Events prides itself on providing couples with a series of collections that serve to assist them in as many ways as possible. These packages can be customized to cater to the requirements of each couple. They include both full and partial-planning services along with a day-of coordination option. Budget analysis, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do-lists are just some of the features that can be provided within these collections. Kelly not only plans weddings but engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons too.

Follow Gifted Events on

13 Reviews for Gifted Events

• Lorraine

Lorraine Plaza · Married on 01/11/2020

The absolute best!

Kelly TRULY went above and beyond for us, starting from our first meeting. At the time I was balancing wedding planning, working full time and spending my days off visiting my grandmother in the hospital. Kelly was sweet enough to come to me after already waiting a few hours to meet at a nearby cafe. (Thank you so much!) Toward the end of my wedding planning I felt overwhelmed with all of the details and sorting out certain things so I knew I needed someone to help but also someone I could trust and that was an instant thing with Kelly. From the second we organized all of the details and plannings she was able to take over for me and my stress could finally go to rest. I was able to enjoy my wedding day and had absolutely no idea of any obstacles that aroused because they were quickly taken cared of by Kelly. All in all I’d 100% recommend her to all brides, your wedding day should be spent in full enjoyment and while you do have bridesmaids, there’s NOTHING like having someone there for you every second of the day. Kelly you were amazing and kept me so calm, thank you so much for all that you did!!! I can’t even put into words how much was done lol Thank you for allowing me to have the best day of my life.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Jessica Naser · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolute perfection

To all the brides reading this, the day of my wedding, almost every vendor called me the “calmest and chillest” bride ever. You know why? Literally because of Kelly ! Kelly went so above and beyond for weeks before my big day. She had every single little detail written down, she is incredible timely and super professional! I wanted to change something last minute WHILE my wedding was going on, and she told pulled it off. I couldn’t be more happy and I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! It was an amazing wedding! I'm very thankful to have had my assistant coordinator Michelle with me that day as well to help successfully execute all of the day's details!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gifted Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gifted Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• North Arlington North Arlington, NJ, 07031 See on map
    973-847-2457 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gifted Events)