Carolyns Makeup Artistry

North Arlington, New Jersey View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Carolyn's Makeup Artistry is a beauty company located in North Arlington, New Jersey that services weddings throughout the local area, including in New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2012 and specializes in airbrush makeup, lash application and bridal beauty.

Experience
The owner of the company, Carolyn Fontela, is a MAC certified makeup artist. She has won many awards for her work and is a three-time nominee for Metropolitan Bride. Carolyn combines her artistic eye with cutting-edge techniques to give you the look you’ve been dreaming about.

Carolyn's Makeup Artistry offers high-quality service options to each couple. Carolyn is focused on bringing out each individual’s natural beauty. She works with a wide range of products, including MAC Cosmetics, Nars, Makeup Forever and Urban Decay. Carolyn's Makeup Artistry offers the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$149

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$69

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$74

$69

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$124

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$69

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$139

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$69

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$74

$69

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Jennifer C. Getting married on 06/12/2022

Amazinggggggg

I’ve been going to Carolyn as my makeup artists for years. She truly never disappoints!!! She did my makeup for my wedding and it was unreal. It stayed on through all those happy years and didn’t have one mark! I cannot thank her enough for making me look stunning!!! She knows me so well and works with each brides personality! Thank you for making my day so special!!!! Love youuuuuu
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 03/25/2022

The best makeup artist! Talented & professional

Carolyn is a TRUE ARTIST!!! She is such a talented makeup artist and she also is so professional. She will think of things you would never think of to help you out the day of your wedding. In regards to my glam, I couldn't have asked or wished for anything better - it was everything I wanted and more! It looked like glam, but I also looked like myself and wasn't completely unrecognizable. My family even noted that, because we once had our makeup done and it was super glam, but we also all looked like our makeup was caked on and that was not the case with Carolyn and her talented assistant, Kayla. All of my bridesmaids and the mamas loved their makeup SO much. We all felt confident and beautiful ALL day long.
    I cannot recommend Carolyn and her team enough. She's the best of the best and worth every penny.
    Thank you Carolyn!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 01/21/2022

Queen of all MUAs

Carolyn is simply the best. Not only did she make me look AMAZING for my wedding, she helped me pull my whole look together! I used a different vendor to do my hair and wasn’t thrilled with the way it looked. Carolyn helped me explain my vision to my hair stylist and it was perfect!! She helped keep everything running smoothly during the getting ready process and made everyone look STUNNING! My makeup stayed flawless the entire evening! Hurry up and book her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Danielle & Matthew
    51 photos · 07/27/2019

Pricing

Two Zero One Salon Two Zero One Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carolyn is amazing at what she does! Her smile and laugh will make you feel at ease on your wedding day! highly recommend her! she's very talented. always a pleasure working with her.

North Arlington North Arlington, New Jersey, 07031
2019653710
Location of (Carolyns Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding