Carolyns Makeup Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jennifer C. Getting married on 06/12/2022

Amazinggggggg

I’ve been going to Carolyn as my makeup artists for years. She truly never disappoints!!! She did my makeup for my wedding and it was unreal. It stayed on through all those happy years and didn’t have one mark! I cannot thank her enough for making me look stunning!!! She knows me so well and works with each brides personality! Thank you for making my day so special!!!! Love youuuuuu
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 03/25/2022

The best makeup artist! Talented & professional

Carolyn is a TRUE ARTIST!!! She is such a talented makeup artist and she also is so professional. She will think of things you would never think of to help you out the day of your wedding. In regards to my glam, I couldn't have asked or wished for anything better - it was everything I wanted and more! It looked like glam, but I also looked like myself and wasn't completely unrecognizable. My family even noted that, because we once had our makeup done and it was super glam, but we also all looked like our makeup was caked on and that was not the case with Carolyn and her talented assistant, Kayla. All of my bridesmaids and the mamas loved their makeup SO much. We all felt confident and beautiful ALL day long.
    I cannot recommend Carolyn and her team enough. She's the best of the best and worth every penny.
    Thank you Carolyn!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 01/21/2022

Queen of all MUAs

Carolyn is simply the best. Not only did she make me look AMAZING for my wedding, she helped me pull my whole look together! I used a different vendor to do my hair and wasn’t thrilled with the way it looked. Carolyn helped me explain my vision to my hair stylist and it was perfect!! She helped keep everything running smoothly during the getting ready process and made everyone look STUNNING! My makeup stayed flawless the entire evening! Hurry up and book her!
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 01/16/2022

Loved my makeup!

Carolyn and her assistant were on time and very prepared. There were about 10 of us getting our makeup done, and I really thought we wouldn't be done on time. However, Carolyn made me feel very calm the way she would talk to me while doing my makeup and she had us ready at the time I needed her to. I absolutely loved my makeup and received so many compliments. I felt so beautiful and it lasted all night long.
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 12/17/2021

Her work speaks for itself.

Your look on your wedding day is so important and I’m so glad I booked Carolyn. Your wedding photos will be cherished forever and why it’s so important to make sure to choose the best MUA. Carolyn did an amazing job and she made me feel so beautiful day off. My family were also very happy with their looks! The makeup lasted the entire day and night. My makeup appeared flawless in the photos and video. I had a very small wedding party and I was treated with the same amount of professionalism as any other bride and I appreciated that. Carolyn only does 1 bride a day and I loved that because I never felt rushed or overwhelmed. She provided guidance and her honest opinion, which I also appreciated. Her work speaks for itself!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 11/05/2021

Fairy Glam-mother ❤️

My experience with Carolyn was absolutely exceptional from my trial with her to my wedding day. I got engaged in Oct 2020, and luckily Carolyn was available when I inquired in February 2021 for our wedding that November. I honestly lucked out booking all my vendors during this crazy Covid period. Carolyn was a sweetheart from the minute I met her. Besides her personality, she is talented beyond measure. She is punctual, organized, professional, and she truly is a miracle worker. My makeup was flawless and lasted way beyond 16 hours!! I hardly had to even powder my nose, and I didn’t want to take it off! She made me look and feel the most beautiful I ever have on such an important day in my life. I truly felt like a princess Barbie bride. I hope to be able to work with her again in the future! My mother, godmother, and bridesmaids all looked fantastic, as well. Money well spent. Thank you, Carolyn!! Ladies, book her ASAP for your wedding!
    Marisol S. Married on 11/04/2021

Magical, truly Amazing!!!

My Daughter Found Carolyn thru Instagram, being the MOB I wanted nothing but the best for my daughter, once she did the trial I knew she was perfect, Carolyn did an AMAZING job on the wedding party.. She truly has Magical Hands, THE VERY BEST!!!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn G. Married on 10/04/2021

Carolyn is the best!

Carolyn was truly amazing to work with. She is such a lovely person and made me feel at ease during my wedding day. I loved my look and she made sure I was happy. She did such a great job making sure all of my girls felt great on the day!
    My makeup lasted all day- see the photo taken at 1:30 am!
  • Olivia
    Olivia F. Married on 09/04/2021

She’s a magician!!

Honestly couldn’t have more good things to say about Carolyn, she is so sweet and her work speaks for itself, she makes everyone look incredible!! Not only does she do a flawless job, but it lasts alllllll night and then some. When we needed to postpone our original wedding date due to covid, I literally made sure that Carolyn would be available for the new date we selected because After an amazing trial and seeing for myself the incredible work she does I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing my makeup!
  • Christine
    Christine P. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing! 10/10 *chefs kiss*

I absolutely adore Carolyn! She has done my makeup a total of four times? My mom hired her for her wedding, and then I had my trial, and my engagement pictures, and finally my wedding day — each time I was left feeling beautiful and like I could take over the world. Once you sit in her chair, not only do you feel at ease, but as she’s glamming you up, you feel like you have a best friend with how easy going she is and how she talks you up. My makeup lasted all throughout the night (all four times) and I danced, and jumped, and cried so hard. The one thing I regret, is not having booked her for touch ups because on a hot summer day — you definitely need touch ups!! It absolutely sucks that she only does bridal makeup because I’d hire her over and over again — maybe I’ll get married again just for her!
    Toni A. Married on 08/08/2021

Breath taking

Carolyn literally saved the day. I booked her two week prior to my wedding. Long story short I’m a hair and MUA and my team did my makeup and I wasn’t satisfied. I reached out to Carolyn and by the grace of god she was available. (Very rare occurrence) She was able to fit me in for a trail and I was blown away. My skin looked porcelain, her makeup application was flawless. The day of the wedding, she some how topped the trail. My eyes looked so big and green ive never seen them so pretty in my life. She takes her time and personalizes everyone’s look. I wish she could do my makeup every day. Best part was it lasted ALL DAY. From 11am- midnight I still looked flawless. As a woman in the industry im telling you, you need Carolyn!
    Lauren Married on 08/01/2021

Went above & beyond all expectations

Carolyn is extremely talented which is why I decided to go with her. Carolyn & her assistant were beyond amazing. They were both so professional and listened to what everyone wanted and they delivered. I knew going into it I would love my makeup but omg did she blow me away. I got SO many compliments on my makeup.
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 07/31/2021

AMAZING! Definitely recommend!

I can’t say good enough things about Carolyn! She takes the time to discuss with you exactly what you want for your wedding day. I couldn’t believe how beautiful I looked! 1,000/10 recommend!
  • Shannon
    Shannon K. Married on 07/30/2021

Wedding Makeup

Carolyn is INCREDIBLE! She is a true artist and made me look my absolute best on my wedding day! I am someone who never likes the way I look and I honestly couldn’t stop looking at myself in the mirror after she finished my makeup. Definitely was feeling myself! She listens to what you want and really just delivers tenfold. I got married outside in July, and let me tell you, my makeup stayed out all night! There are so many MUAs out there that it can be overwhelming when you begin the search, but I couldn’t have been happier that I went with my gut ad booked with Carolyn. She’s the best! The whole process of working with Carolyn was a breeze. Her assistants are responsive and it’s easy to book a trial with her at her house. She is so much fun and made my wedding morning stress free and enjoyable. She brought along an assistant because I had 10 other ladies getting make up done and all of us looked incredible and everyone was very happy with how their make up turned out. Don’t think twice, book her!! She is so very talented! Thank you Carolyn for making me feel my most beautiful on the most important day of my life!
    Radwa E. Married on 07/29/2021

Amazing, talented and pleasant

Carolyn is amazing!!! Very professional, talented and pleasant. Not only did she do my wedding makeup and my bridesmaids but she also did my make up for my engagement photo shoot. Loved her confidence and talent.
    Rosalie Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing!!!

I booked Carolyn for my wedding to do myself, mom, and two sisters. She was amazing to work with from the moment I booked her. She was super friendly, professional and really goes above and beyond to make your wedding day absolutely perfect. My makeup literally lasted all day and night. It was a hot summer day and I did NOT even need to touch it up once. Even after Carolyn finished my makeup that morning, she was my right hand girl and helped make sure everything was perfect before she left. She is very talented and a genuinely nice person, I honestly do not know what I would have done without her that morning. Overall, she is the best MUA and I highly recommend you use her!! You will NOT be disappointed!! I am so happy I chose her to be a part of my special day.
    Krystal S. Married on 06/06/2021

Absolutely fantastic, made my dream & vision come true!

I can’t thank Carolyn & her lead hair stylist Danielle enough for making my vision and dream come true for my wedding & bridal party looks. From working with me on a second trial to secure/ensure my look before my wedding, to being understanding with my mother on her specific makeup requests, to treating my grandmother so sweetly. (My grandmother is bilingual In English/Spanish and Carolyn speaking with her in Spanish during her glam experience was just so heartwarming to me.) They made me look & feel like a Queen on my wedding day and their patience, professionalism, kindness, efficiency, punctuality, & skill make them the best in the industry. They pay such close attention to detail and can literally do any look you request with precision. I can’t tell you the compliments I received on my wedding day about my look being flawless. Not to mention, my hair & make up remained perfect despite 95 degree heat in June, tears of joy, & dancing all night. I absolutely and highly recommend Carolyn and her business to anyone looking for bridal make up and hair. She cares, has a passion for her work, uses top of the line products/techniques and will do everything she can to make your day and experience perfect!
    Meaghan B. Married on 06/04/2021

The most amazing makeup artist out there!

I cannot describe how incredible my experience was with Carolyn and her team the day of my wedding! They were efficient, timely, and every girl LOVED her makeup. My own makeup lasted all night without smearing or wearing off and I received a ton of compliments. She takes your own preferences into consideration and creates a gorgeous look. Highly recommend!
    Alexa K. Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing makeup artist

Carolyn and her assistant Kylie were an amazing team! All of my bridesmaids looked beyond beautiful! Carolyn did such a great job on my makeup! I felt like a perfect bride. Highly recommend them!
    Brenda S. Married on 05/08/2021

The absolute best

No regrets hiring Carolyn to do my wedding make up! I felt so confident on my wedding day and my make up stayed all night long! Can’t thank her enough!
    Christina V. Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely amazing !!

Carolyn is the best makeup artist and I would recommend her for your special day time & time again! She made my wedding day an absolute dream & I had never felt so beautiful (thanks to her)! Not to mention, she has the sweetest personality and makes your getting ready experience stress free and fun :)
    Danielle Married on 03/27/2021

Phenomenal ARTIST!

HIRE HER! Carolyn was absolutely amazing! She is a true talent in her work! She made me feel the most beautiful that I have ever felt in my life! She is the sweetest & most attentive to her brides! I highly recommend & say she is the best makeup artist in the bridal industry !
    Jennifer G. Married on 03/07/2021

Carolyn is amazing! Don’t hesitate, book her now!

To start off, I booked Carolyn for my wedding prior to Covid. With postponing three times, she was no available for my last and final wedding date. Instead of taking my deposit from over a year ago and running, she let me use the deposit for another special event makeup, which I ended up using for my bridal shower. Let me tell you, she outdid herself. She is always professional but has a way of making it fun and keeping you relaxed. I gave her little direction and made me vision come to life. My skin was flawless, and eyes never smudged. Such a sweet soul and I cannot wait to have her do my makeup again.
  • Tara
    Tara S. Married on 01/30/2021

Run to carolyn

Carolyn is honestly the most talented MUA in the area. She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, she knows exactly how to style the look based on what you're looking for and as a bonus she's hilarious and so fun to work with. My makeup did not BUDGE.AT.ALL. through tears, sweating and fist pumping on the dance floor. Am recommending her to all of my friends who are getting married and also just for special occasions in general - she will always be my go to!
  • Andrea
    Andrea N. Married on 01/02/2021

Perfection of a wedding day

Simply incredible! I felt like a doll! Carolyn and her team did an AMAZING JOB on myself and my bridesmaids . Carolyn is the absolute sweetest and made my wedding day perfect!