412 Main Avenue, Clifton, NJ 07014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 84
  • Real Weddings 1

About LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment

At LJDJs, we know how important your event is to you and we are dedicated to providing you with the first class entertainment that is sure to please you and your guests. So what better way to remember your day with a night of entertainment hosted by LJDJs! LJ has provided excellent entertainment throughout the tri-state area for over 16 years. Since we specialize in Customized Events, you will have confidence in knowing that LJ extensive experience places us far above the competition. We are an exclusive entertainment company based on refferals and preffered vendors. With our full time staff, we will create and design your vision of your event. From our production team and our entertainment division, your event will sure to be memorable. You will also have direct contact with your entertainer so there is NO MIDDLE MAN! Our company and reputation is based on quality. Before your event, we will go over every detail of your event such as announcements, song requests, and any special ceremonies you might want. If choosing a DJ for your reception, you get to choose the style and presence of entertainment for your event from traditional or high energy. Let us make your event everything you dreamed it would be! This is your big day, so don?t settle for anything less. Trust the Professional Entertainers of LJDJs to make your event a truly special one.

DJ TIMES "DJ OF THE YEAR"

Jack Bermeo

DJ TIMES "Entertainer of the year"

Ricardo Medrano

Winning DJ of the Year had to be the most surreal moment of my life. It was an incredible honor to be on stage with such fantastic talent and performing in front of my peers. It had always been a goal of mine to get up on the DJ Expo stage and it was even more exciting than I ever expected it to be. We had been working on the routine since before we decided to enter the competition. Having perfected and been able to demonstrate to the Mobile Entertainmnet world our personal project was an opportunity I won't ever forget. The moment my name was called, I felt like all the hard work, dedication, and passion I have for this business all paid off at once. THANK YOU ALL! www.LJDJS.com https://vimeo.com/71788221

Follow LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment on

• Videos 4

299 Reviews for LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment

Jessica Sadej · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent DJs!

Anthony, Ricardo, and Joe were absolutely awesome for our wedding! Besides our little flower girl, the DJs were the second most complimented thing about our wedding! The guys were so much fun and always knew how to keep the party going. The music choices were perfect and our guests were dancing all night. The photo booth was a huge hit, also! We recommend LJDJs to anyone looking for a fun party! Thanks guys!

• Angelica

Angelica Rodriguez · Married on 09/27/2018

LJDJs Beyond Amazing!!

The best decision we made was hiring Jack!! From the moment we met Jack we knew he had a talent that was unlike no other! I referred him to many people before my own wedding and there has never been a disappointed person yet! Jack is so incredibly talented at what he does. I can honestly say he knew exactly what we wanted after our first sit down. Our wedding night was unbelievable! We literally did not sit down the entire night. We told him we wanted to do all the dances and speeches in the beginning to get the celebration started and keep it going and he made it happen.The skills and professionalism he has to address the room is amazing! We truly feel blessed to have had Jack and his team for our wedding day. Our day would not have been the same if it was not for him I can say this from the bottom of my heart!!! Everyone has not stopped telling us what a great time they had on our wedding day and we owe that to LJDJs. The photo booth was a huge hit so happy we did that!
    Thank you again for everything and for making our day/night so memorable!

LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment 1
  • O

Oriana · Married on 09/22/2018

Hands down, DJ Ricardo of LJDJs is THE BEST!!!! I love to dance and music was a HUGE priority for my wedding. We found LJDJs at the recommendation of a friend. From the moment we contacted LJDJs, we were in touch with DJ Ricardo - he is just so charming, hilarious and easy to work with. I really appreciated how well organized he is, and his close attention to detail. Since I don't live in the NYC area anymore, we had two Facetime meetings! Each was about 1 hour; he really wanted to get to know my husband and I to understand our vision - solid customer service all around. We were very clear from the start that most of our wedding guests were a 30-40 year old age group - therefore, we wanted a 90s dance party - and let me tell you, WE GOT OUR 90S DANCE PARTY!!!! Our guests were on their feet THE ENTIRE NIGHT!!! I was overjoyed to see all of my guests genuinely having a blast!! I got so many texts and calls the very next day with friends telling me how they loved the DJ, and about how much their feet hurt from dancing so hard - we truly burned a hole through that dance floor and I could not be happier with how the night went. Also - Ricardo was on the mic a lot and it was GREAT because he is a fantastic MC - he made our guests laugh and smile. He was key in making the entire night flow so smoothly. Also, he was great in communicating with our venue wedding coordinator which allowed me to just be easy and relax and enjoy the night. I cannot thank Ricardo and LJDJs enough for a wedding that my guests have already told me they'll never forget. If you want an epic dance party - Ricardo is your guy!!!!

LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00

Real Weddings

• Nanina's in the Park
    Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

We have worked with them many times and all there members are professional. Most of all they put on a great party!

• Reverend Ed Abato
    Reverend Ed Abato Wedding Officiants

I recently performed a wedding ceremony for a couple who hired LJDJS for their wedding. The music for the ceremony was perfect and they used excellent quality equipment. They were a pleasure to work with. They were friendly and worked with me to make sure the ceremony was perfect!

• The Fiesta
    The Fiesta Banquet Halls

LJDJS are the best in the business! Jack will make sure your event is incredible!

• 412 Main Avenue Clifton, NJ 07014 See on map
    Monday to Thursday 10am- 9pm Friday 10-4pm Saturday 12-5 APPOINTMENTS ONLY.