412 Main Avenue, Clifton, NJ 07014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 84
  • Real Weddings 1

About LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment

At LJDJs, we know how important your event is to you and we are dedicated to providing you with the first class entertainment that is sure to please you and your guests. So what better way to remember your day with a night of entertainment hosted by LJDJs! LJ has provided excellent entertainment throughout the tri-state area for over 16 years. Since we specialize in Customized Events, you will have confidence in knowing that LJ extensive experience places us far above the competition. We are an exclusive entertainment company based on refferals and preffered vendors. With our full time staff, we will create and design your vision of your event. From our production team and our entertainment division, your event will sure to be memorable. You will also have direct contact with your entertainer so there is NO MIDDLE MAN! Our company and reputation is based on quality. Before your event, we will go over every detail of your event such as announcements, song requests, and any special ceremonies you might want. If choosing a DJ for your reception, you get to choose the style and presence of entertainment for your event from traditional or high energy. Let us make your event everything you dreamed it would be! This is your big day, so don?t settle for anything less. Trust the Professional Entertainers of LJDJs to make your event a truly special one.

DJ TIMES "DJ OF THE YEAR"

Jack Bermeo

DJ TIMES "Entertainer of the year"

Ricardo Medrano

Winning DJ of the Year had to be the most surreal moment of my life. It was an incredible honor to be on stage with such fantastic talent and performing in front of my peers. It had always been a goal of mine to get up on the DJ Expo stage and it was even more exciting than I ever expected it to be. We had been working on the routine since before we decided to enter the competition. Having perfected and been able to demonstrate to the Mobile Entertainmnet world our personal project was an opportunity I won't ever forget. The moment my name was called, I felt like all the hard work, dedication, and passion I have for this business all paid off at once. THANK YOU ALL! www.LJDJS.com https://vimeo.com/71788221

Follow LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment on

LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment 6
LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment 7

Angelica · Getting married on 06/29/2019

How it’s going so far.

Were currently working with them. They’ll be hosting our wedding 6/29/19. They’re professional, compassionate, and quick with responses. They’re extremely devoted to their work. I can’t wait until our event. Watching their events get me so excited!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 06/01/2019

Top notch service - ricardo is the best!

One thing that was my #1 priority, above my dress, the venue, photos, etc - was the DJ! I must have sat with at least 8 different DJs/companies in the course of 2 months. I researched extensively, read a ton of reviews and had a note pad of questions when meeting with each DJ. Ricardo from LJDJ was our first DJ we met with, right away my husband, Carlos insisted we choose him. I did love his passion and energy but I wanted to make sure we did not make an impulsive move on something that mattered so much to me. After meeting with about 7 other DJ's - my mind kept going back to Ricardo's energy and enthusiasm. Besides seeing how invested he gets in his craft, I loved his compassion and immediate friendship - my father had passed a month before my engagement so when I met Ricardo, it was a few months fresh from my dad's passing - he instantly came up with creative and honorable ideas to keep my fathers memory present in the wedding (at my request). No other DJ seemed to really care or be that invested. We went ahead and picked Ricardo - best decision! I drove him nuts and even the day of the wedding had a bridezilla moment here and there but regardless of my crazy - he was like that big brother I never had. Making sure we were happy & helping make my "father/daughter' dance (I danced with the closest men in my life) memorable & sweet. All my guests were dancing from beginning to end - literally. I still get told by all my guests (200 of them) that they have not had that much fun in a wedding & have not seen a dance floor so packed from start to end - no exaggeration. I promise you - you will not regret going with LJDJ & please I urge to ask for Ricardo - he won entertainer of the year award for a reason!! Best team ever. Thank you guys for making our dream come true!!! The Hincapies

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I got married just about a month ago and had the pleasure of working with Ricardo from LJDJs. LJDJs had been recommended by a friend, and I would further recommend them 100% of the time to EVERYONE I know. Being a long-distance bride (from MA) did not effect our experience planning our wedding with Ricardo at all, which was HUGE for me. During the planning process, we had phone calls, emails and even FaceTime calls to make sure everything was in order and completed in a timely manner. Ricardo's suggestions and advice were super helpful. He made sure that there was absolutely nothing for me to worry about from the ceremony through to the end of the night. Ricardo truly made our reception the awesome party that it was. Words do not even begin to explain how much we appreciated his professionalism and his fun, outgoing personality, which made for the PERFECT host for our evening. Ricardo even had our guests crying during the introductions and first dances with his kind words. I have received countless compliments from our guests since our wedding night about how much they loved Ricardo. Many even told our parents it was "The best wedding they had ever been to--with the best music!". If you are searching for a DJ for your wedding, Ricardo is the way to go. He is so much more than just a DJ and will not disappoint. THANK YOU Ricardo & team for making our night so magical.

Sent on 06/11/2019

LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00

Real Weddings

• Nanina's in the Park
    Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

We have worked with them many times and all there members are professional. Most of all they put on a great party!

• Reverend Ed Abato
    Reverend Ed Abato Wedding Officiants

I recently performed a wedding ceremony for a couple who hired LJDJS for their wedding. The music for the ceremony was perfect and they used excellent quality equipment. They were a pleasure to work with. They were friendly and worked with me to make sure the ceremony was perfect!

• Fiesta Banquets
    Fiesta Banquets Banquet Halls

LJDJS are the best in the business! Jack will make sure your event is incredible!

• 412 Main Avenue Clifton, 07014 See on map
    Monday to Thursday 10am- 9pm Friday 10-4pm Saturday 12-5 APPOINTMENTS ONLY.