LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 08/12/2022

The best dj in nj

Jack and his team at LJDJs is the absolute greatest! From the very start, we knew we wanted Jack for our wedding. You can tell how much Jack absolutely loves what he does and he will go above and beyond. He was able to take an old recording of my grandfather singing and mixed it with a song to surprise my grandma during my dance with her. He kept the party going all night long and helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! We also used LJDJs for our videographer and we got to work with Casey who was amazing and so fun to work with. If you want the best day of your life, Jack and his team will make that happen!
  • Justine
    Justine Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You NEED Jack and you NEED LJDJs!!

When we booked LJDJs we knew they were good, but I don’t think we realized HOWWW good!! Jack far surpassed our expectations and we had the BEST time at our wedding. We went with the LED video wall package and we are SO happy we did!!! For anyone on the fence about it, ITS WORTH IT!!! BOOK IT WITH JACK RIGHT NOW!! You need it!!! To start, Jack made our intro video but it wasn’t just an intro video.. it was a cinematic EXPERIENCE! People kept pulling us aside to tell us It was the best reception entrance they’ve seen. Throughout the night Jack kept everybody OUT of their seats and on the dance floor. He kept everybody hype and partying and that’s exactly what my goal was. Jack knows how to keep the party going! Then for one of my favorite parts of the night, Jack gave my husband the C02 cannon and let us live out our EDC DJ dreams at our own wedding reception. That will always be a core memory for me!! All in all, EVERYBODY had the most amazing time at our wedding thanks to Jack and we can’t thank him enough for giving us the reception party of our dreams!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Watson
    Watson L. Married on 07/30/2022

What a huge party!

Five stars! We are so happy we went with Ricardo from LJDJS as our wedding DJ! Our families are Jamaican and Italian and he knew what to play to get everyone up and dancing the whole time. In fact, he was out there dancing with everyone half the time! Our guests told us they all had a blast.

On the technical side of things, working with him to plan our father-daugher, mother-son, and first dances, as well as the general schedule for the ceremony and reception, was a smooth experience. He provided suggestions whenever we got stuck on something too, and that was super helpful. We had a dry ice effect during our first dance that was his idea, and it looked amazing. There was also a photo booth with props that everyone loved.

If you want a fun wedding with lots of dancing, we'd recommend Ricardo from LJDJS.
    Shatyra F. Married on 07/23/2022

A night to remember.

LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment did an awesome job for our wedding. Ricardo made the our reception a night to remember. He gets on the dance floor with the parties with everyone. Worth every cent spent. Definitely would recommend Ricardo especially for anyone who wants to a party. You won't regret it.
  • Marilena
    Marilena L. Married on 07/16/2022

Incredible!!

Jack completely exceeded all of our expectations! Our dance floor was packed all night, and the music was amazing - exactly what we had asked for. He followed the energy of the crowd and knew exactly what music to play and when to play it. We still have guests raving about the music. We would 100% recommend Jack and his team!
    Briana B. Married on 07/01/2022

Book them now

Are you kidding me ? Ricardo MADE the night. He absolutely killed it. If you consider your self a bride who insists the entire night be perfect, DO not look anywhere else for a DJ. He was so helpful and patient during the entire planning process.
    He kept the dance floor packed all night. Ric was so fun and full of energy, even coming out to the dance floor with us. We honestly couldn’t have asked for better. His attention to detail & the energy he brought to the dance floor goes unmatched next to all of the other weddings I've attended. My guests still can not stop talking about how much fun they had and how good he was.
    Brides do your self the biggest favor, let one part of the planning be easy and stress free : Call DJ Ricardo immediately , I promise you will not regret it.
  • Christine
    Christine G. Married on 06/10/2022

Packed dance floor

Ricardo was AMAZING!! The dance floor was packed all night!! We got married three weeks ago and people are still raving about the music and how awesome Ricardo was!! We had many different backgrounds that we needed to please and Ricardo hit it out of the park!! He made sure everyone was up and dancing! If you don't want a "typical" wedding, call Ricardo! If you’re looking for a fun, energetic DJ and a DJ that genuinely loves his job and his clients, book Ricardo now! Literally felt like we have known Ricardo our whole lives! Thank you Ricardo! You killed it!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 05/20/2022

Absolutely Perfect!

Jack made sure our wedding was nothing less than perfect! Adding the Junk Truck, Glow Sticks and the Photo Booth was the best decision we made! He read the crowd and knew how to keep the party going the entire night! From customizing to our families backgrounds (Hispanic and Italian) to getting to know our individual personalities, he knew how to make our night absolutely flawless! He made our vision come to life and we couldn't have asked for anything better!
    Absolutely Amazing! I am so grateful to have had LJDJs be such a big part of our wedding and will have the best memories that will live on forever!
  • Martinia
    Martinia H. Married on 04/23/2022

He understood the assignment

I knew from day one I needed Jack (solely because of the piano) but then I needed him because he was and is the best. He made the process so easy by just understanding my vibe. I am not sure if my family will allow me to hire another dj at this point… thank you for really making my special day special
  • Krystle
    Krystle F. Married on 04/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop scrolling, here’s your DJ.

Ricardo, we can not thank you enough for making us feel like family. You outdid yourself. From your fun energetic self to not having a dry eye(in a good way!) in that room! The most caring DJ who truly cares about making your time with him memorable. Ricardo, thank you.
    Ramena N. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING.. recommend to everyone !

Reviews

Ricardo from LJDJS was amazing ! Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ/MC. We requested a mixture of Turkish, Russian, Spanish and English music.. a challenge for most DJ’s but not for Ricardo. He was able to create a perfect mixture which got everyone on the dance floor.. on top of all that He was super professional, organized, energetic and fun! Our guests did not stop dancing !!!. PS He makes you feel so comfortable… like family. 10/10.. I highly recommend him.
    Amanda S. Married on 04/08/2022

Ljdjs are the best

We knew that we wanted to have Jack as our DJ before we even got married after attending multiple weddings where he was the DJ and absolutely crushed it. His energy is contagious and the music he chose was spot on. When we were planning our wedding he made everything so easy and accommodated whatever we needed. As soon as we met with him in person I knew for sure we made the right decision, and on the day of the wedding he absolutely DELIVERED. He was able to read the room and keep the crowd going with the best possible music choices, he kept the group beyond entertained and engaged, and made my husband and I feel SO special and taken care of. If you are thinking of having Jack at your wedding, look no further, because him and his team are the ones!
    Stephanie H. Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unique, detail oriented and passionate!

We had our consultation with Ricardo just yesterday, and I swear it felt like we got to experience our wedding day in our meeting. Happy tears, laughs, and an experience I never expected when meeting with DJ & Entertainment companies. Happy to say that LJDJ’s was our first and only consult, because we were hooked immediately! Ricardo’s passion for his career in unmatched, and we already know he’ll make our wedding an unforgettable experience.
    Nicole T. Married on 02/09/2022

9/26/2020 Wedding

Our wedding was on 9/26/2020 we used LJDJS and could not of been happier. Ricardo was absoluley amazing he was our officant and DJ and it truly is a day we will never forget as well as our guests. His energy filled the room i highly recommend using LJDJ for any event!
    Sarah Married on 01/21/2022

Hands down the best!!

If you are on the fence about hiring LJDJs this is your sign to do it!! Ricardo is the absolute BEST in the business. He is an amazing entertainer and brought our reception to life! He was extremely accommodating when we had to move our wedding date and made the whole process easy. He got to know my husband and I and truly understood the vibe we wanted. I’m happy to say he’s become a great friend and we will certainly be hiring him for all our DJing needs! Thank you again Ricardo!!
    Sandra Married on 01/08/2022

Ricardo Medrano /MC

I did a lot of research before booking a DJ/MC for my Daughters Sweet 16. From my initial visit with Ricardo, I knew he was the one! Ricardo did not fail, he was attentive to what my daughter and I both wanted. The day of her party, he had everyone on the dance floor. It is obvious that he loves what he does, I would recommend Ricardo a million times over!! Thank you again Ricardo!!
    Julie D. Married on 12/17/2021

Simply the best

My husband and I were elated with the service we received from LJDJs! We booked "Pre-Covid" and originally had Jack as our MC, but when our wedding finally happened last week, our MC was Mike, and I truly believe everything happens for a reason because Mike was AMAZING! Mike was our MC and Ricardo was our DJ. The night could not have been more perfect! We also had Art, the saxophone player and he was a HIT! So many of my friends and family fell in love with him! Every person I have spoken to since my wedding said the music was fantastic and they had so much fun! I highly recommend LJDJs for your next wedding! You will not be disappointed! Thank you again to the entire LJDJs team for making our wedding planning run so smoothly (Especially during this crazy / difficult time) - My husband and I truly appreciate it!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda P. Married on 11/05/2021

Ljdjs is the one!

Planning this day was a challenge, to say the least. Essentially I had been planning it in my head for years, like every girl, dreaming of the most magical day I could imagine. I knew it had to be “perfect”. Not only for us, but for the family and friends who waited so long for this event. Fast forward and throw in the challenges of Covid, shutdowns, limits—these were stressful enough…but for me, the biggest challenge of all was who would be missing. Sadly, this beautiful day would take place without some of our most important people. Unfortunately, I always knew I would never have the privilege of having my Dad walk me down the aisle or a first dance with him (although I thank God for my beautiful mother). My grandparents, who meant the world to me, would be overjoyed and amazed at every detail, but they wouldn’t be there. So, I took things into my own hands with help from my friends (aka “friendors”) to make sure our families were represented to the fullest. I can honestly say I had the BEST vendors in the industry. I handpicked them because I KNEW they could make this dream a reality.

I always knew Jack would DJ my wedding. To me, he’s not just a wedding DJ/MC/entertainment company — he’s been a friend for 25 years. We’ve known each other since high school; and somewhere along the way, Jack was in my Dad’s presence, I’m sure. That’s why I knew when I told Jack my Dad needed to be PRESENT at the wedding, he could make it happen. Not only did he make it happen, he made my Dad larger than life that night. During my first dance with my Mom, Jack was able to weave a video of footage into the song that he compiled from my childhood, complete with voiceovers from my Dad, designed just so, that my Dad spoke to us and everyone in the room. Emotional isn’t even the word, but my Dad was there!!! He created a miracle, at least for me and my Mom. Jack, there are no words to express how grateful I am to you for giving me the most precious, priceless gift I could EVER receive. THANK YOU just doesn’t seem like enough to express my gratitude. I wish I could relive this night just to pay closer attention to all the little details that came together to make the night so perfect. Our friends and family are STILL talking about this emotional tribute to my Dad AND the music!!! You had everyone on the dance floor from start to finish. ❤️ if you’re looking for a DJ, look no further! LJDJS is the one!!!
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Run, don't walk, to Ricardo at LJDJ's!

RUN TO RICARDO!
    My husband and I got engaged in 2017 and Ricardo was the DJ for our engagement party. We loved him so much that we booked him the next year for our 2020 (postponed to 2021) wedding. First off, Ricardo is so flexible with scheduling. He will talk to you on the phone, in person, or on Zoom/FaceTime, which made things so easy for us to plan. We told him what songs we wanted to specific moments of the wedding (walking down the aisle, first dances, etc.) but never would we have thought of the amazing and dramatic ideas that he did. It was simply AMAZING. We trusted him to do what he thought was best and it was nothing less than incredible.

We wanted something pretty specific for our entrance and when we showed Ricardo, he did EXACTLY what we wanted. Now, every single time I hear our entrance song (The Greatest Show), I have a huge smile on my face and am almost brought to (happy) tears because of what he did.

Ricardo truly made our wedding incredible and I HIGHLY recommend him for your future events. He was absolutely amazing. WE LOVE YOU, RICARDO!
    Chelsea T. Married on 10/02/2021

WOW - amazing!!!

All I can say is WOW. The most fun dance party I’ve ever had in my life. Mike is probably the best hype man I’ve ever seen. He had our guests engaged and on their feet for the entire reception, and my husband and I never left the dance floor once. Mike and his DJ, Gregg, struck the perfect balance between wedding classics for the family and wild nightclub for us jersey shore partygoers. We also added a saxophone player for the reception and it was the best money we’ve ever spent. James is insanely talented and added an extra flair to every song that came on, while working the dance floor to keep everyone involved. At the end of the night, several people actually tipped him out of their own pockets - something that’s not customary, but speaks to what an amazing addition he was to our special say. If I could give these guys 10 stars, I would!
  • Katherine
    Katherine R. Married on 09/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ricardo Will Keep You Dancing All Night!

Not enough words to say how fabulous our experience with LJDJs and Ricardo were! First off we booked them in 2019, pre-covid. And despite all the uncertainty and postponements they stayed by our side the whole time. Ricardo was always available to chat and a great resource throughout. His energy every single meeting was always on point and he would constantly tell us to just trust him. We did and ended up having the best night of our lives. There wasn’t a moment when the crowd wasn’t on the dance floor. He brought a level of excitement to our wedding guests that you couldn’t believe. It was such a positive, wonderful, fun party all night long because of him and the staff. We also got the photo booth which everyone loves and they put together a really nice scrapbook of photo booth pictures as a keepsake. Everyone was raving to us for weeks to come about how great of an Mc/Dj/entertainer Ricardo was. We are externally grateful for his level of professionalism throughout the process as well as his energy/positivity/amazing vibes during our wedding reception!
    Sabrina M. Married on 09/12/2021

What a blast!

COVID couple here! We booked our DJ for our wedding very far in advance and from the start to the wedding day we were excited to have our DJ from LJDJs. Colin & Andres were amazing! We told them exactly what we wanted and it was a party from start to finish! Great entertainment! Oh and get yourself a Co2 gun, it is so fun and a great add on to the wedding!
    Chris Married on 08/26/2021

Ricardo Is THE MAN!

Ricardo was freaking amazing in my wedding two years straight LOL. I are still super grateful for your services.
  • Jason
    Jason P. Married on 08/06/2021

Insane!!!!

Can't even put to words how surreal Jack made our wedding day to be.

Trust me, Jack is the guy you need for your big day. He had all of our guests raving about our wedding to this day. His work is unmatched and the energy was through the roof. He made our day a dream come true and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else. There wasn't a second where our guests sat down. I promise you, if you want an EPIC wedding - this is your guy!!!

12/10 stars! We're thinking of renewing our vows yearly just to experience this again LOL! Our day couldn't be anymore perfect thanks to LJDJS.

Thanks so much Jack!