Jenna Perfette Photography

Somerville, NJ View map
$5,400 Most Popular Price

$5,400 Most Popular Price

New Jersey Wedding Photography focusing on classic and timeless photography. Available for wedding and engagement photography in NJ, NY, PA and beyond.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

1 User photo

Michelle T. Married on 07/31/2021

Book asap!

Where to begin. Jenna is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She is so professional and you can truly see she has a passion for her work. She is kind and funny and such a pleasure to have on your wedding day to calm you down. She is beyond organized from the very first phone call all the way to the day of the wedding. Her organizational skills will make you appreciate her even more than you already will. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about her at all during the entire process. She listened to all of my needs, gave me her input whenever she deemed fit and exceeded any expectations I had. I could not recommend her enough. Hire her asap before it鈥檚 too late!
    Thank you times a million Jenna, xoxo
    Sara H. Married on 07/17/2021

She is Amazing!

Hiring Jenna as our photographer for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She made every part of the day fun and upbeat, and made us feel at ease despite all of the wedding day stress. Every curve ball that was thrown our way she knew exactly what to do and where to get the next shot. She was very helpful in providing a timeline for our day that made it so easy for everyone to know what to expect and where to be. We are still getting compliments from friends and family about how great she was. She really went above and beyond all of our expectations. Wish I could give more than 5 stars!
  • Kristen
    Kristen R. Married on 02/04/2020

Best decision we made

Jenna was the first vendor we chose, after the venue, as we were planning our wedding. It was one of the easiest decisions in the whole wedding planning process. We immediately clicked with her laid back and up beat personality and knew she would be the best fit to photograph our wedding. She was able to recommend several other vendors that we ended up using as well. The day of the wedding went by so fast, but having Jenna there made everything run so smoothly. She coordinated the entire day and made sure everything ran on time. I don't know what we would have done without her. Now that our wedding has passed, we were able to see our beautiful photos and knew that we made the right choice with Jenna as our photographer. We would highly recommend her for your wedding, you won't regret it!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Qcrew BBQ Catering Co. Qcrew BBQ Catering Co. Wedding Caterers

Jenna is a Pro. Knowledgeable, accommodating and experienced. Photography is just the beginning as she quickly becomes a reliable source, lending her event planning skills to guide you. Once you work with Jenna you will quickly discover you have made a terrific decision.

Richard Cash, Officiant Richard Cash, Officiant Wedding Officiants

Jenna and I have worked together many times and it鈥檚 always a nice surprise when I arrive to perform a ceremony and see that she is the photographer. Jenna is super easy to work with, fun to chat with (we鈥檝e gotten together for coffee a couple of times) and is an excellent photographer. I guess the strongest recommendation I can give her is that when I needed to update my profile photo (on my website and on WW) I asked Jenna to do the shoot.

Jaclyn Duncan Music Jaclyn Duncan Music Wedding Musicians

Jenna and I crossed paths at a recent wedding we worked on together at Main Street Manor in Flemington, NJ. Jenna is one of those friendly people whose smile lights up a room, so we enjoyed having her shoot us while we performed! The wedding was small and intimate, and the setting charming. Jenna did a great job of navigating around the small space while not being in the way (definitely a challenge when shooting!). In addition to being awesome to work with while on the job, after the event, Jenna generously took the time to share the beautiful photos she shot of us. We highly recommend Jenna as an event photographer and look forward to running into her on the job again!

7 First Ave, Raritan Somerville, NJ, 08869

By appointment only.
Location of (Jenna Perfette Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding