Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marjorie Datuin Photography

Love colors your life

Thank you for stopping by and getting to know me and my work. I am PASSIONATE about my craft. I LOVE photography just as much as I love LIFE, I also think that my love for FASHION and BEAUTY plays such a huge influence in my style and technique in photography. I am surrounded with so many people that constantly reminds me of life's goodness.  I am very thankful of this talent that God has blessed me with .  Never in my wildest dreams did I think of of becoming a photographer but God definitely has great plans for all of us, more than we can ever think of .  One thing I learned is , If you are passionate about something , Just DO IT, and everything else will fall in its place.  STAY POSITIVE!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (3)
Digital Files (3)
Albums (2)
Proofs (1)

Marjorie and her entire team are delightful folks everyone should work with! From the very first meeting, she was very helpful in working closely with us to help make our dream wedding come true. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marjorie helped to capture our special day and we have so many amazing photographs to remind us of our beautiful celebration! We highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture User6522256, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

There are no words to describe the absolute beauty of Marjorie's photographs. When searching for a photographer, I was looking for someone who really had the ability to capture the overwhelming love and emotions of the bride, groom, family and guests on their wedding day, and from the moment I saw Marjorie's photos, I knew she was that photographer. Marjorie is not only creative and innovative with her photographic style, but she is also extremely kind and just so nice to be around. My husband and I were a little nervous doing our engagement session because neither of us had had our pictures taken professionally before, but Marjorie made us feel so comfortable, and directed us on what to do so that our pictures looked stunningly beautiful and effortless. Not only that, but we laughed the entire time, and it was just such a great experience that I knew we were in good hands for our wedding day. My friends and family have all said to me that our pictures look like they should be in a magazine! Throughout this process, Marjorie has become a friend rather than a "vendor." Not only does Marjorie have an undeniable talent, but she is also so considerate, and worked night and day to get my husband and I our pictures by Thanksgiving night so that we could share them with our friends and family. I cannot say enough about Marjorie as a photographer and a person and if you are looking for someone to capture your day with incredible photos, Marjorie is your photographer! I look forward to working with Marjorie as she captures future events throughout my life.

Profile Picture User5607152, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Marjorie Datuin Photography Pricing

1:07 minutes
Family
1:01 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
I highly recommend Marjorie Datuin Photography. Marjorie is an extremely talented photographer whose photos capture the beauty in every moment of your special day. When you book Marjorie Datuin Photography you will not be disappointed.

Events