Gifted Events Reviews

19 Reviews for Gifted Events

• Melanie

Melanie Maida · Married on 09/25/2020

Angels on Earth!!

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for Kelly and Jacky. My husband and I were subject to COVID's wrath and found ourselves scrambling last minute in July when we realized our original venue did not have an outdoor reception option. We ended up changing our venue and needed to reconfigure our vision. I quickly realized we couldn't do this on our own. I sent Kelly a panic email at 11:00pm on a Tuesday night (approx. a month and a half from our new wedding date). She got back to me within minutes and next thing I knew we were on the phone the next day for an hour. Any time I sat on my couch thinking of the million and one things that needed to get done or situated - I would call or text Kelly and she was there for me. Although I haven't known Kelly for a long time I felt like I had a best friend helping me along the way. Kelly and Jacky dealt with my crazy (and loud) family and friends, worked with all my vendors, and helped make the details look beautiful. Everyone needs a Kelly in their lives and on their wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Oliva · Married on 09/18/2020

Well worth it!!

Due to covid, I booked a new venue 4.5 weeks before our wedding date. Things that I hadn’t anticipated with this new venue kept coming up and I soon realized I needed more help. My only regret is not hiring them when I first booked. I truly think it would have saved me a lot of stress and headache. I hired Gifted Events a week before my wedding and they were worth every cent. Stephanie was my main coordinator day of and she was amazing. Her assistant was equally as great! Stephanie did a walk through with me the evening before my wedding and she heard out all my concerns and I knew right from there I was in good hands. Honestly, I’m sure Stephanie was there troubleshooting more problems than I even knew about, which made me feel like I made the right decision in hiring them. The day moved effortlessly along as far as I knew and I’m truly very happy with their service!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Nora Mccarthy · Married on 09/09/2020

The best ever.

Kelly is THE best. I am an event planner myself and I honestly can't imagine pulling off my wedding without her. There was no task too big or too small and you can tell she truly cares about your wedding and you as a person. I had a fully outdoor wedding with lots of moving pieces and set up and she handled it all flawlessly. Kelly never missed a call or an appointment and went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my wedding day. She's now planning one of my bridesmaid's weddings, too! Best decision I made.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Nora! It was truly a pleasure! I loved being part of your day. I know you will have a beautiful ever after together.
  • Jessica

Jessica DaSilva · Married on 08/20/2020

My dream wedding in my backyard!

We used gifted events for our small backyard wedding during COVID when everything was limited. Kelly made my dream wedding come true in a small space in our yard. We had the time of our lives. Everything was stress free, and incredible. Highly recommend using gifted events for your special day. Her attention to detail is impeccable and we got so many wonderful compliments. Kelly and gifted events thank you so much for making this the best day of my life ❤️😇

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Maria

Maria Guevara · Married on 03/14/2020

Bridal Super Heroes!

Kelly and Michelle were AMAZING. My day was absolutely perfect! They were prepared, attentive and on point. If anything did come up, I wouldn't even know because they took care of it all. They are amazing at what they do, very personable, reliable and professional. I would (and have) recommended Gifted Events NJ to all my soon to be brides! If you are looking for a planner or a day of coordinator do not hesitate to contact them! It's like planning a wedding with your best friends! Thank you again for helping my dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/16/2020

Hire Kelly from Gifted Events

If you aren't signing your contract with Kelly, you're doing it all wrong!  From the second I sat with her a couple of months prior to our wedding, I knew that she was the one we needed for day of coordination.  Her personality was calm, she was knowledgeable, responsive, and I could tell that she TRULY loved what she does.  I had spoke with Kelly's competition, within the same time frame and that solidified the decision for me.  Kelly does not treat you like another business transaction. She treats you like a friend that she has had for years. She goes above and beyond to make sure that you have all you need to make your special day everything that you want and more.  Kelly knows that you only get one chance at it, and she takes the time to organize a detailed timeline, confirm with vendors, and ensure everyone is on the same page.  Seeing her that morning provided comfort for me.  I knew that no matter WHAT happened that day, everything would be okay because Kelly would make sure of it.  I am actually sad that I won't have to speak with her frequently for planning purposes.  I enjoyed our talks and it was truly a pleasure working alongside of her.  I wish Kelly nothing but the best in all that the future holds for her because she truly deserves it.

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Papuga · Married on 02/14/2020

Best coordinator ever

Gifted Events (Kelly) went above and beyond for me while planning the wedding. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she was prepared and on it- helping us through everything during a very hectic time. On the day of, she was like a magician, everything we needed or wanted she pulled out of a hat, she kept everyone (vendors and bridal party) on time and in check. On top of that she really cares about the people she works with. She reaches out all the time and was super supportive and kind during the entire process. If I could do it again I’d hire gifted events every time.

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Lorraine

Lorraine Plaza · Married on 01/11/2020

The absolute best!

Kelly TRULY went above and beyond for us, starting from our first meeting. At the time I was balancing wedding planning, working full time and spending my days off visiting my grandmother in the hospital. Kelly was sweet enough to come to me after already waiting a few hours to meet at a nearby cafe. (Thank you so much!) Toward the end of my wedding planning I felt overwhelmed with all of the details and sorting out certain things so I knew I needed someone to help but also someone I could trust and that was an instant thing with Kelly. From the second we organized all of the details and plannings she was able to take over for me and my stress could finally go to rest. I was able to enjoy my wedding day and had absolutely no idea of any obstacles that aroused because they were quickly taken cared of by Kelly. All in all I’d 100% recommend her to all brides, your wedding day should be spent in full enjoyment and while you do have bridesmaids, there’s NOTHING like having someone there for you every second of the day. Kelly you were amazing and kept me so calm, thank you so much for all that you did!!! I can’t even put into words how much was done lol Thank you for allowing me to have the best day of my life.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Jessica Naser · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolute perfection

To all the brides reading this, the day of my wedding, almost every vendor called me the “calmest and chillest” bride ever. You know why? Literally because of Kelly ! Kelly went so above and beyond for weeks before my big day. She had every single little detail written down, she is incredible timely and super professional! I wanted to change something last minute WHILE my wedding was going on, and she told pulled it off. I couldn’t be more happy and I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! It was an amazing wedding! I'm very thankful to have had my assistant coordinator Michelle with me that day as well to help successfully execute all of the day's details!
  • Leigh

Leigh Ann Cannella · Married on 11/01/2019

Simply the best!

Kelly is 10000% the most wonderful person I have ever worked with. She was my day of coordinator for my wedding in the beginning of November. She was always on time, always ready to go, organized, well spoken, and always taking notes or giving good advice. Kelly was with me for every detail of my day, accommodating to my friends and family. We had a minor mishap with another vendor and she personally drove my stepmom to the mall to get her makeup done while I was getting ready, no questions asked. We even lost power at our hotel and she was immediately on the phone looking for solutions! She is THE BEST. She eased any bit of stress I had, and made sure every single thing I wanted was done correctly. She is worth every penny. My family and friends complimented her hard work all night and for weeks after. If you are looking for any type of wedding or party coordinator, SHE IS YOUR GIRL!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Leigh Ann!!! It was truly a pleasure working with you & I loved being able to assist in any way!

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2019

Hire Kelly, todayyyy!!

When my now husband and I, made the decision to hire a coordinator, we narrowed our search down to 3 reputable NJ wedding planners and set some time to interview with all 3. While I was left a little iffy through my conversations with the others, the second we sat down with Kelly, we knew that she was the missing piece to our team.

Kelly, from the very beginning was super personable and easy to talk to. She seemed more like a friend rather than just another vendor. Although we hired her for day of coordination, I was able to reach out to Kelly with any questions I had throughout the planning process. She handled all of our vendors during the final weeks leading to our wedding day, confirmed our timeline with them 2 times!!! and even attended a few vendor meetings with us. Day of, she arrived on time and acted professionally throughout the whole day, and ensured that everything was running smoothly and on time. She even brought my wedding dress down to the venue, as I didn't want to carry it around with me everywhere!

If there were any mishaps on our day, I didn't know of any of them! Kelly handled everything flawlessly and was always super organized! We have a rowdy group of friends, and Kelly was able to handle them with ease; even they acknowledged how amazing she was! A few of my bridesmaids are newly engaged and after seeing how she handled my day, are reaching out to her to hire her as well. Hiring Kelly was the best decision that we made!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thanks so much Steph!! I had so much fun working with you. You truly braved the day, no matter the weather! It was a pleasure.
  • Adriana

Adriana Ciavaglia · Married on 10/25/2019

Truly the best.

I didn’t even realize how much I needed Kelly until she began working with us the month leading up to our wedding! (To put things into perspective, I have an obsessive planning personality with color coded everything and a spreadsheet for all things imaginable, yet I still couldn't have done it without her.) Kelly went above and beyond in everything she did - from going to see the venue on her own time, to noticing little things I had mentioned to vendors in emails she was CC'ed on and taking care of them herself, to blotting sweat off me after a wild dance set at the wedding, ha, and that’s just to name a few. She was so proactive in tying up loose ends which I LOVED, and shows that she really knows what she's doing. The day of the wedding, I anticipated chaos and rush but it was the most fun, relaxing and positive day ever. I don’t know how she managed to stay on top of me, the bridal party, my husband and all the men (we got ready at separate locations about 30 min away from one another), and then all the vendors on top of that, but she did - and never hesitated when I asked a question. Not only did she keep the day flowing, on time, and everyone happy and in the know, she was so calm, collected, and professional the entire time. Always behind the scenes, yet somehow there whenever I needed her. If she has your date available, BOOK HER NOW, before someone else snatches her up... trust me. She will make sure you have the best, most stress free wedding ever.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Adri. It was an amazing day & I'm so glad to have been part of it. Wishing you a happily ever after!

Jessica Moran · Married on 09/14/2019

Morán Wedding 9/14/19

Kelly was a complete life saver on our wedding day. Even from before and to after it was over she made sure everything was handled. She took away sooo much stress from myself and my bridal party to the point where we had nothing to worry about and had the time of our lives. The day went on perfectly without a single problem because Kelly made sure of it. It was the best decision we made to hire her to take care of everything on our special day and we will forever be so so grateful for her!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Jess, you are so sweet! What a beautiful day for a deserving couple! I’m so happy you guys had the best time!

Monica · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing above exceptations.

Kelly!! I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for my husband, my family and my self! Honestly we all don’t know what we would have done without you it’s been about a week now and we still can’t stop talking about how lost we would have been without you. Thank you for keeping us all sane and letting us enjoy the wedding day to the fullest! Thank you for keep my husband and I calm all day! Thank you for taking care of my parents and letting them enjoy every second of the day. We are so grateful for you and everything you have done! ❤️❤️❤️ thank you for being our superwoman!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a special day surrounded by beautiful people. You looked amazing and I was thrilled to be there for you!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/24/2018

Absolutely flawless!!!!

Kelly Ann was absolutely flawless in everything she did! She made my wedding planning process so smooth! She was always available for appointments, she gave great recommendations and she was super patient with me! For someone that is just beginning in the business, she is extremely knowledgeable and professional! All our other vendors kept complimenting her work and how our day just ran so smooth with out a hitch!!! Every bride to be needs Kelly by their side!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Gifted Events's reply:

I loved planning your wedding by your side! Thank you for trusting me throughout the entire process. It was an honor!

Cristina · Married on 02/18/2018

Kelly from Gifted Events NJ was the vendor I had to least worry about on my wedding day thanks to her flawless coordination efforts and extreme organization! I hired Kelly to provide day-of wedding coordination services and I honestly wish I had hired her for the whole process! She made sure all my vendors were on time and that the day was total magic. Kelly also ensured that I had time to HAVE FUN and made sure my family (including my micromanaging mom) had fun and didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend Kelly to anyone who needs a phenomenal event coordinator!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Gifted Events's reply:

It was an honor to be there for you both! Thank you for trusting us in helping your day run as smooth as possible.
  • Siva

Siva T · Married on 05/15/2016

Exceptional Execution

Kelly & her team are awesome! What is very important in coordinating an event are seamless communication and collaboration. Kelly and her team do both exceptionally! Kelly is always open to suggestions, provides input and makes sure that she draws an input from all stakeholders. She has a very pleasant personality and works well with people.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both and your awesome team of vendors and beautiful venue. Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

Vivi and Parth · Married on 03/07/2016

Great Job!

We hired GEP for our wedding and they did a great job! We had an all [day] event starting at 10am with a Hindu Ceremony followed by lunch. Then we had a break and Catholic Ceremony. Finally we had our reception which ended sometime after 12am. Kelly & Cloe were able to keep our vendors on the timeline. They were really helpful with the venue and keeping GM for the hall in check as the venue staff was extremely unorganized! Kelly & Cloe jumped in & took control for what the venue staff lacked in organization. We were very pleased with their service.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day! It was our pleasure to do everything we could possibly do to make your day run smoothly!
  • User4580401 · Married on 00/00/0000

Bridal Shower Perfection ✨

Kelly is an amazing person! Very professional & organized, responds quickly to e-mails or texts. From the very first time I reached out to her, she was very responsive and creative. I shared my ideas with her and she made an inspiration board of all my favorites. She goes above and beyond for her clients and expects nothing less than perfection. Yesterday, everything I imagined and loved was right in front of me. From the delicious desserts to the table decor. If you are looking to book a baby shower, bridal shower, wedding, graduation party, or any other event Gifted Event Planning is the way to go.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jess! I’m glad I could be part of your wedding celebrations. I appreciate your feedback!