Gifted Events Reviews

Gifted Events 6
Gifted Events 7

Nora Mccarthy · Getting married on 09/09/2020

The best ever.

Kelly is THE best. I am an event planner myself and I honestly can't imagine pulling off my wedding without her. There was no task too big or too small and you can tell she truly cares about your wedding and you as a person. I had a fully outdoor wedding with lots of moving pieces and set up and she handled it all flawlessly. Kelly never missed a call or an appointment and went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my wedding day. She's now planning one of my bridesmaid's weddings, too! Best decision I made.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Gifted Events 13
    Gifted Events 14

Jessica Moran · Married on 09/14/2019

Morán Wedding 9/14/19

Kelly was a complete life saver on our wedding day. Even from before and to after it was over she made sure everything was handled. She took away sooo much stress from myself and my bridal party to the point where we had nothing to worry about and had the time of our lives. The day went on perfectly without a single problem because Kelly made sure of it. It was the best decision we made to hire her to take care of everything on our special day and we will forever be so so grateful for her!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Monica · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing above exceptations.

Kelly!! I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for my husband, my family and my self! Honestly we all don’t know what we would have done without you it’s been about a week now and we still can’t stop talking about how lost we would have been without you. Thank you for keeping us all sane and letting us enjoy the wedding day to the fullest! Thank you for keep my husband and I calm all day! Thank you for taking care of my parents and letting them enjoy every second of the day. We are so grateful for you and everything you have done! ❤️❤️❤️ thank you for being our superwoman!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a special day surrounded by beautiful people. You looked amazing and I was thrilled to be there for you!
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/24/2018

Absolutely flawless!!!!

Kelly Ann was absolutely flawless in everything she did! She made my wedding planning process so smooth! She was always available for appointments, she gave great recommendations and she was super patient with me! For someone that is just beginning in the business, she is extremely knowledgeable and professional! All our other vendors kept complimenting her work and how our day just ran so smooth with out a hitch!!! Every bride to be needs Kelly by their side!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Gifted Events 15
    Gifted Events 16

Gifted Events's reply:

I loved planning your wedding by your side! Thank you for trusting me throughout the entire process. It was an honor!

Cristina · Married on 02/18/2018

Kelly from Gifted Events NJ was the vendor I had to least worry about on my wedding day thanks to her flawless coordination efforts and extreme organization! I hired Kelly to provide day-of wedding coordination services and I honestly wish I had hired her for the whole process! She made sure all my vendors were on time and that the day was total magic. Kelly also ensured that I had time to HAVE FUN and made sure my family (including my micromanaging mom) had fun and didn't have to worry about anything. I highly recommend Kelly to anyone who needs a phenomenal event coordinator!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Gifted Events's reply:

It was an honor to be there for you both! Thank you for trusting us in helping your day run as smooth as possible.
  • Siva

Siva T · Married on 05/15/2016

Exceptional Execution

Kelly & her team are awesome! What is very important in coordinating an event are seamless communication and collaboration. Kelly and her team do both exceptionally! Kelly is always open to suggestions, provides input and makes sure that she draws an input from all stakeholders. She has a very pleasant personality and works well with people.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you both and your awesome team of vendors and beautiful venue. Thank you for trusting us with your special day!

Vivi and Parth · Married on 03/07/2016

Great Job!

We hired GEP for our wedding and they did a great job! We had an all [day] event starting at 10am with a Hindu Ceremony followed by lunch. Then we had a break and Catholic Ceremony. Finally we had our reception which ended sometime after 12am. Kelly & Cloe were able to keep our vendors on the timeline. They were really helpful with the venue and keeping GM for the hall in check as the venue staff was extremely unorganized! Kelly & Cloe jumped in & took control for what the venue staff lacked in organization. We were very pleased with their service.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day! It was our pleasure to do everything we could possibly do to make your day run smoothly!
  • User4580401 ·

Bridal Shower Perfection ✨

Kelly is an amazing person! Very professional & organized, responds quickly to e-mails or texts. From the very first time I reached out to her, she was very responsive and creative. I shared my ideas with her and she made an inspiration board of all my favorites. She goes above and beyond for her clients and expects nothing less than perfection. Yesterday, everything I imagined and loved was right in front of me. From the delicious desserts to the table decor. If you are looking to book a baby shower, bridal shower, wedding, graduation party, or any other event Gifted Event Planning is the way to go.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Gifted Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jess! I’m glad I could be part of your wedding celebrations. I appreciate your feedback!