About Gallery 1874
Gallery 1874, located in Olde Town Arvada, is rich in history! This pre-statehood building constructed in 1874 is truly an iconic place to make your moment historic. Restored in 2016, featuring hand-painted gold ceilings and Swarovski Crystal chandeliers, this beautiful landmark is perfect for a modern wedding, a vintage bash or a classic celebration!
Frequently Asked Questions about Gallery 1874
- How many people can Gallery 1874 accommodate? The space can accommodate up to 200 people for standing events such as music concerts, cocktail hours or art gallery receptions, and 120 if it is a seated event.
- Where will guests park? On the east corner of W 57th Ave and Olde Wadsworth Blvd., you will find a large parking structure. In addition, one can find ample parking on adjacent streets. Hotels also offer shuttle services to and from the space, if desired.
- I see the ceremony and reception occur in the same space. How does this work? After the ceremony is over, you will proceed downstairs where you and your guests will enjoy a lively cocktail hour. During that time, our staff works diligently to transform your space into a reception area, set with tables, chairs, linens and more.
- Can I choose the artwork that will be hanging during the event? The artwork is hand selected by the Gallery staff and is always selected to be beautiful, unique and appropriate for the space. In the event the guest(s) booking an event are also artists, we are happy to discuss hanging special pieces during the time of their event specifically. Otherwise, with respect to the artists, we prefer to let you enjoy the space as is.
- Is there a "Bridal Suite" or "Groom's Lounge" to prepare for a wedding? Yes! The downstairs of Gallery 1874 is separated into two spaces with two separate entrances and bathrooms (with a door in between for privacy). One of the entrances is from the alleyway to allow for private/hidden access as needed.
- What does the audio/visual package include? Gallery 1874 has a professional A/V system which includes a projector, two microphones, and speakers throughout the space.
Are you interested in learning more? Check out our website at https://www.gallery1874.com/weddings.html or give us a call at 720.571.8796.
Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner