Weddings at Lakewood offers unique, vintage-style wedding venues located throughout Lakewood, Colorado. Their multiple venues have a “city-meets-mountain” feel to them. They’re nestled at the base of the foothills and can accommodate both an intimate gathering or a grand affair. Weddings at Lakewood provides flexible catering, decor and setup options for your special day.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this rustic venue. They have four settings to choose from, which include:
- Heritage Lakewood - a 20th century museum with 10 historic structures, an outdoor amphitheater and a festival area. Within this unique venue, you can choose to celebrate at the following: Visitor Center and Plaza, Country School, Amphitheater, Gazebo or Red Barn Lawn. It also features amazing views of Belmar Park.
- Fox Hollow Golf Course - an award-winning, 27 hole golf course featuring a babbling brook, wildlife, a charming clubhouse and a restaurant on site. It boasts panoramic views of the foothills.
- Homestead Golf Course - has a rustic, natural feel to it. It features wide-open spaces, tranquil streams and views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Stone House - a historical property with 18-foot thick walls, built between 1859 and 1864. It features stone from Bear Creek and sandstone quarried from the nearby hogback. It was renovated in 1976.
This full-service venue has been a part of the wedding industry for over 20 years. They offer customizable wedding packages to fit your individual needs. Their services vary across each venue and can include:
- Event rentals
- Outside vendors
In addition to the four venues Weddings at Lakewood offers, the City of Lakewood also offers a variety of picturesque venues. These sites include:
- Bear Creek Lake Park
- Clements Community Center
- Lakewood Link Recreation Center
- Park Shelters
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
1 ReviewWrite a review
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?