195 Fenimore Street, Brooklyn, NY 11225 Map · Phone number

About Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design

Fun Fete Fabulous provides wedding planning, wedding design and wedding floral design to couples within New York City, Long Island, New Jersey and destination locations.

Fun Fete Fabulous can help relieve you of your wedding planning worries, design your wedding and fulfill all of your wedding flower needs. The goal for every wedding is to make sure it is Fun, Fabulous and a Fete that you will remember for years to come!

The Fun doesn’t stop at weddings. I am happy to help you celebrate any occasion. Baby showers, birthdays, dinner parties, sweet sixteens and more. If you want to celebrate, I want to make it happen.

Whether you chose full design or just wedding day flowers, you can rest assured your wedding day will be beautiful. Allow me to take this worry off your hands so you can go live your life. One your wedding day, you get camera ready and me and my team work to put all the details together. All you have to do is show up, Look Fabulous, Have Fun and Enjoy Your Fete!!

Follow Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design on

Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design 4
Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design 5

Troy Williams · Married on 09/19/2019

Deniesha Joseph

Deniesha was so supportive and attentive to all of my needs. I wasn’t an easy person to deal with but she made my dream become a reality. I Don’t even know what to really say or how to thank Deniesha but she would be the best person to pick to organize and plan out someone’s wedding. She was very welcoming as well as patient. Even though I chose to go over budget she was budget friendly and helped us find everything needed.

Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design 6
    Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design 18
    Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design 19
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design's reply:

Troy!!! You guys are the sweetest!! It was my absolute pleasure to be apart of your wedding planning journey!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Kerryann

Kerryann Waldron · Married on 06/08/2019

Extraordinary

“Out of this world”! That was just one way my wedding decor was described for which Deniesha of FunFeteFabulousEvents worked on my flowers. When I first started planning, I asked my planner for simple but beautiful. I had specific requests and sent over inspo pics. What was delivered on Sat, June 8, 2019 more than met my expectations. It was stunning!!!! Not only did Deniesha give me what I wanted but she did it in a way that left my guests speechless. Not only did she arrange the floral but she was there fixing my gown for photos....holding my train as I walked down the aisle. I was and am beyond thrilled with the level of service received and cannot express my gratitude enough for her expertise, care and attention to the details of my wedding!!! The best of the best!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design's reply:

That Bride KerryAnn!! You have me in tears right now. I'd do it all again to see that smile you wore all day!! Wishing all the love and happiness your heart can contain!!

Debbie F · Married on 05/09/2019

My Garden Experience

- [ ] I found Deniesha on Instagram when I was searching for someone to do decor and flowers. The moment I saw her previous flower arrangements I was sold! I spent a night going through her work. When I finally spoke to her on the phone she was so personable. I told her what I wanted and we discussed a quote. Deniesha went further with asking me is there anything in particular I needed help or referrals for. Lo and behold she even recommended my wedding photographer who she has worked with in the past and I went for it. When I met Deniesha in person at her office for the trial she was still her wonderful personable self. My sister who was with me told me “Deb go for it you don’t want to have any regrets”. I did just that, though I went over my budget I was satisfied the day of with my flowers, and my fluffy bouquets. The experience was amazing with her. The reason I titled the review “My Garden Experience” is because she gave me just that flowers at my church ceremony that were transported to my wedding reception seamlessly.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design's reply:

Oh Debbie!! You are too kind and too sweet. It was a pleasure being your floral designer. I loved designing your wedding day flowers. Wishing you a lifetime of joy and happiness!!!

Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 6500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor