Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design

Brooklyn, NY View map

$6,500 Typical Price

Fun Fete Fabulous provides wedding planning, wedding design and wedding floral design to couples within New York City, Long Island, New Jersey and destination locations.

Fun Fete Fabulous can help relieve you of your wedding planning worries, design your wedding and fulfill all of your wedding flower needs. The goal for every wedding is to make sure it is Fun, Fabulous and a Fete that you will remember for years to come!

The Fun doesn’t stop at weddings. I am happy to help you celebrate any occasion. Baby showers, birthdays, dinner parties, sweet sixteens and more. If you want to celebrate, I want to make it happen.

Whether you chose full design or just wedding day flowers, you can rest assured your wedding day will be beautiful. Allow me to take this worry off your hands so you can go live your life. One your wedding day, you get camera ready and me and my team work to put all the details together. All you have to do is show up, Look Fabulous, Have Fun and Enjoy Your Fete!!

• Black-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Joey
    Joey B. Married on 08/12/2021

The best ever

We couldn't have done this without Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning. Everyone on the team went above and beyond.
    It never felt like a business transaction it always felt like a team of best friends helping us celebrate our love.

Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design's reply:

Aaawwwww Joey!! That's was one of the sweetest reviews I ever received ans it really did feel like I was hanging with my friends throughout the entire Planning process. Love you guys!!
    Esteban O. Married on 07/30/2021

Most Wonderful Event Planing

Deniesha was hired a month before our wedding. It seemed impossible at times, but she was determined to give us the wedding experience we wanted. She was patient with us when we had so many changes and was reliable in bringing out the vision we had in mind. Deniesha was available to us when we needed her and gave us. At our wedding, Deniesha took care of us and was very attentive to our needs. Her team was incredible and responsive even stayed an extra hour for us. Just the best person we could have asked for. Thank you so much, Deniesha. Thank you so much for an experience that will last a lifetime.
  • Tamara
    Tamara G. Married on 06/13/2021

The Ideal Wedding planner.

Married 6/13/2021
    Deneisha is simply amazing! She helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing helpful tips and resources that kept my husband and I on track for our big day. She's very organized, punctual and detailed. My husband requested gold throne chairs the day before the wedding. She search high and low to obtain the chair but the vendor was out of stock. When it was time to reveal the room, to my husband surprise those gold throne chairs was at the sweet heart table. We also used Deneisha for our floral arrangements. They turned out even better than we could've imagined. LOVED IT!! She went above and beyond our expectations. The day of the wedding ran smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we picked Deneisha to help us throughout our wedding planning and day.
    ***Trust me, you want Deneisha as your wedding planner!!
    #Funfetedidthat

Tamara & Antonio

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

495 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn, NY, 11225
Location of (Fun Fete Fabulous Event Planning & Floral Design)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding