Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fête Weddings

Formerly known as Fête Studio, Fête Weddings is a full-service wedding planning and design studio. Our goal is to transform your vision into a seamless celebration and to discover the unique story of each bride and groom. Fête’s exclusive wedding services carefully orchestrate a stunning, hassle-free affair that encourages couples to enjoy the magic of their courtship. When Fête Weddings manages your wedding, you can have confidence in a team of reliable, skilled, and knowledgeable professionals. We offer a variety of service packages from full planning and design to consulting. Contact us today to set up an appointment info@fetestudio.com or (804) 225-5574.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Richmond

Follow Fête Weddings on

6 Reviews for Fête Weddings

I can't say enough amazing things about Fete Weddings! They truly went above and beyond in helping to create and execute our dream wedding! Throughout the entire planning process Ainsley and Wendy (who I simply ADORE!) were always so organized, super professional, and just so much fun to work with! They became such great friends this past year while working together and I highly recommend these ladies to any brides-to-be looking for a wedding planner! I chose to do their partial planning package and it was SOO worth it!! They made sure to keep me within my budget, even giving me tons of suggestions on where I could save if I wanted to splurge elsewhere, they'll send you super helpful excel sheets already made up to help make the planning/budget process simple and organized, they coordinate with ALL your vendors so you're not stressed out in the months leading up to your big day and they are absolutely INCREDIBLE on the day of the wedding! For example, one of our wedding guests had a strap that broke on her dress and without hesitation Ainsley whipped out a sewing kit from her apron and fixed it right there on the spot! Their attention to detail, amazing rapport with local vendors, and super fun attitudes made them dream wedding planners!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fete Studio designed our save the dates and invitation suite, and we couldn't be happier. Everyone there was a pleasure to work with, and they created lovely designs that perfectly suited our style. The quality of their work was above and beyond what we could have expected. We're thrilled to have this stationery as a keepsake from our wedding!

Profile Picture Arielle, 4/26/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Fete Studio made our day completely seamless and we became fast friends!! We can not thank them enough for all of their help bringing our vision to life and making our wedding day truly memorable. We could not have done this without them. Thank you Fete ladies!!

Profile Picture Marni, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
1 AWARD

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Fete Studio is dream! Every single detail is thought of and taken care of with ease. I would highly recommend brides to hire Fete Studio to plan and coordinate your wedding, or style your next photo session! Wendy-love love LOVED working with you! You made my job soooo easy! You have impeccable taste and an eye for this. Looking forward to working with you again soon!

Love, love, love the Fete Studio ladies! They have a passion for their events and care so much about their clients! Their attention to detail will give you a sigh of relief when you hire them. Not only can they assist with the planning process, they can completely design your wedding - and give you the "WOW" experience you have dreamed of since you were a little girl!

We have worked with Fête Studio on many events over the past two years and can't say enough wonderful things about them! Their eye for design, high level of execution and ability to build a cohesive event make their clients (and all the vendors involved!) look great. We love working with Wendy and her team, and highly recommend Fête Studio to our clients and vendor partners!

We had the pleasure of working with Fete Studio. The attention to detail they give their clients is impeccable. We would gladly work with Kelly and the entire Fete Studio team any time.

Events