Kingwood, TX 77339 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Korie Lynn Photography

With a romantic approach to wedding photography, Korie is there to capture the pure joys of your wedding day in a classic and timeless style. It's not only about having incredible photos, but also an incredibly memorable experience along the way.

website :: www.korielynn.com

2b30068a1e558e22 1419871448091 english favorite 0026
english favorite 0026

56 Reviews for Korie Lynn Photography

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

Korie was absolutely incredible!!! She is the most creative photographer I have ever seen. She captured every perfect moment of my wedding day.... from the flowers and rings, to the bridal party getting ready, the Irish ceremony, even the tear running down my (bride) cheek as the father/daughter dance took place and the epic moments throughout the night. Most of all she captured "us!"
    My husband and I look forward to working with her again in the near future!
    Thank you Korie for making these memories last a life time!

Sent on 10/05/2011

How do you write a review that only limits you to 5 stars?? Korie is the most wonderful photographer ANY couple can dream of. Not only does she have beautiful work from a technical standpoint (exposure, competition, etc), but she captures the emotion of the day the way no other photographer can do. I have been to so many weddings where the bride is absolutely stunning, the guests are having fun and celebrating the couple, and there is so much love and sweetness between the bride and groom. I then go home and later see on Facebook their wedding day pictures and am stunned at how poorly the photographer did. It almost looks like a different event. This is a result of people not wanting to invest in a good wedding photographer and just hiring someone with a camera. DO NOT DO THIS. This is your wedding day. These are the picture your kids, grandkids, great grandkids, etc. will see and cherish. Invest in a good photographer, and more importantly.....Korie Lynn Photography. Save on the flowers, centerpieces, whatever you need to.....this is the thing that will last! And there is no one better to trust with these precious memories than Korie.

Korie is also VERY professional and responsive. I swear we were her only couple for the amount of attention we got! She was quick to respond to e-mails and even spent an entire hour with me on the phone before the big day making sure that we were on the same page with the timeline and all of the details of the event. She was also VERY flexible with our engagement pics when we dealt with a death in the family.

All of this to say....choosing Korie Lynn Photography is the best decision you will make for your entire wedding (second to deciding who you are going to marry :). The quality of work that Korie delivers is comparable to people who charge $10-15k for her wedding.

Oh, and...did I mention she is the cutest, sweetest, and more sincere person a live?

Sent on 12/30/2015

Dalphene · Married on 07/25/2015

I can enthusiastically recommend Korie Lynn Photography. She was very quick to make positive recommendations in line with desires of the bride and groom. She and her assistant were professional and yet managed to become close to all involved. Extremely personable and flexible to accommodate our schedule.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Korie Lynn Photography Pricing

Korie Lynn Photography Price Rates

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Korie Lynn has photographed several weddings at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast in Orange, Virginia. She's extremely professtional and brides love her work.

• Inn at Westwood Farm
    Inn at Westwood Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Korie Lynn has the keen eye to capture the moments to remember. When we show potential brides one of the weddings we had here at the Inn at Westwood Farm that was captured by Korie Lynn, the brides tell us, "I want that wedding!" She is great to work with and will move among the guests in stealth-like mode.

• Fête Weddings
    Fête Weddings Wedding Planners

Korie's style and approach to capturing her clients love is fresh and fun! We highly recommend her work to any of our clients. It would be a decision well worth the investment. Korie- We had so much fun working with you on our style shoot. We look forward to working together on more creative projects in the future!