Nearby Vendors to Consider

8 Reviews for Frosting on the Cake

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

Pam was amazing to work with, she was very friendly and helpful with suggestions. I sent her a few photos of cakes I liked and she worked her magic to make a beautiful beach themed cake for us. It also tasted amazing! We had a strawberry swirl tier and a chocolate tier which were both fantastic. I would definitely recommend Frosting On The Cake! :D

Profile Picture Gemma , 7/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Setup, Delivery

Pam did such a wonderful job on both our main wedding cake and the groom's cake. She was very helpful in narrowing down a "vision" for the main cake, which turned out so beautifully, and also helped with the creative side for the groom's cake. The main cake turned out GORGEOUS AND DELICIOUS and my groom LOVED his cake. Pam does an excellent job making the cakes taste as good as they look. Our guests raved about them. Thanks, Pam! You're the best!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Pam made the most beautiful cake for our wedding!

Profile Picture User4230792, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Tastings
Health License
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Frosting on the Cake is by far the most AMAZING cake design group in the Central Florida area. With their expertise, creativity and personal touch for your event...it is for sure always beyond your expectations. I can simply say that 'I love FOTC' and all the team members involved with them!

Post Office Box 620961, Oviedo, FL 32762   See On Map