Albany, Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About From the Heart Ceremonies

Meet From the Heart Ceremonies Wedding Officiant Dianne Patterson. I'm passionate about weddings and giving couples personalized, celebratory ceremony experiences. With extensive writing and public speaking experience, I craft and present a completely customized and stress-free ceremony. Religious or non-religious, simple or intricate, I work with each couple to design the service that will bring them joy on their big day. I enjoy helping couples from all communities feel the beauty and serenity they deserve during their marriage ceremony. And, by scheduling just one wedding each weekend and only one to two weddings per month, I have the capacity and focus each couple deserves as I prepare for their wedding.

Here's what one couple wrote about the first draft of their ceremony: "We LOVE what you have written, the ceremony sounds SO beautiful and we cant wait to hear it in person. Thanks so much for putting so much time in!"

From the Heart Ceremonies offers some prewritten ceremony sections to choose from, or work with Dianne for complete customization. With enthusiasm and patience, Dianne will help you through the entire process. The officiant services can be offered to civil union, non religious, single religion, interfaith, vow renewal and rehearsal ceremonies.

Follow From the Heart Ceremonies on

From the Heart Ceremonies 7
  • May

May Lo · Married on 07/07/2019

Thank You Dianne!

Looking back at our experience, we were glad that our original officiant fell through and booked Dianne instead. With a timeline of only two weeks, Dianne was super accommodating; she was responsive via email and text. She made sure that we had everything in order. Overall, she did an amazing and outstanding job. THANK YOU DIANNE.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Mallory · Married on 06/01/2019

Dianne is the best!

We knew that we wanted to hire Dianne as our officiant after our first meeting with her. She helped us to create a customized ceremony that was unique to us and she was so responsive to any questions that we had. She also gave us direction at our rehearsal. Our ceremony was so wonderful and all of our guests commented on our ceremony specifically mentioning Dianne and how professional, yet warm and caring she was. Thank you for everything, Dianne!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Award

From the Heart Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• From the Heart Ceremonies 1
    Early Love Birds

Receive a full 15% discount on your personalized wedding ceremony and rehearsal when booking your Early Love Birds ceremony at or before 2 p.m. on any Saturday.

• LaBoom Entertainment
    LaBoom Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have done music for MANY ceremonies. Dianne was one of the most eloquent and engaging officiants that I have seen.

• Lynne & Jim Photography
    Lynne & Jim Photography Wedding Photographers

The first thing you will notice about Dianne Patterson is her warm presence. This is something that you feel only when it is comes naturally to those that possess it. She will make you feel immediately at ease in the same way a good friend would. Dianne is a professional that truly enjoys her work and her heartfelt delivery will have your family and guests asking how long you have known her.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12208 See on map