Albany, Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Deals 1

About From the Heart Ceremonies

Meet From the Heart Ceremonies Wedding Officiant Dianne Patterson. I'm passionate about weddings, and I accept only one to two weddings a month so I have plenty of time to focus on writing and editing a highly personalized ceremony for those couples who want it. For couples with an elopment or small marriage ceremony in mind, I'd enjoy being part of your special day with those services beginning at just $200.

During the pandemic, many couples have made different (and difficult) choices than what they originally envisioned for their wedding day. Let's work together in this emerging new norm to make your ceremony as meaningful and memorable as possible!

Why From the Heart Ceremonies?
With extensive writing and public speaking experience, I craft and present ceremonies for memorable and stress-free experiences. Religious or non-religious, simple or intricate, I work with each couple to design the service that will bring them joy on their big day. I enjoy helping couples from all communities feel the beauty and serenity they deserve during their marriage ceremony.

Here's what one couple wrote about the first draft of their ceremony: "We LOVE what you have written, the ceremony sounds SO beautiful and we can't wait to hear it in person. Thanks so much for putting so much time in!"

I offer some prewritten ceremony sections to choose from, as well as original writing for complete ceremony customization. With enthusiasm and patience, I will help you through the entire process. My officiant services are avaibable for civil union, non religious, single religion, interfaith, vow renewal and rehearsal ceremonies.

Follow From the Heart Ceremonies on

Videos 2 vídeos

33 Reviews for From the Heart Ceremonies

• Jessica

Jessica Plumley · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Dianne has been amazing from start to finish... and she's not even done helping us yet! My (now) husband and I had to reschedule our big wedding due to COVID-19 but we still wanted to get legally married on the original day. Dianne (who created a personalized ceremony just for us) shortened our ceremony and was willing to marry us on both days! She is extremely easy to work with, listened to our input and created a wonderful and touching ceremony tailored to us. I can't wait to do it again in November in front of all of our guests. I highly recommend Dianne and I have already recommended her to close friends.

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Richardson · Married on 12/10/2019

One of the best weddings we attended

Diane was an amazing officiant. I was part of the wedding party, and I knew the couple appreciated her leadership, insights, and talents. She made the wedding personal and everyone attended felt welcomed at the ceremony. I have been at weddings where the officiant doesn't connect with the audience, and that's not Diane. Diane is personal, customizes the wedding to the couple, and helps bring a community of people together to celebrate a special day. You should certainly consider working with Diane!

Sent on 01/16/2020

kristen · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful and personal ceremony

We talked with a couple officiants before finding Dianne and we knew we had found a match as soon as we started talking ! She allows you to completely customize the ceremony (prayer , no prayer , readings , rituals etc). She also sends you several drafts which you are able to edit or add suggestions on. She is so kind and easy to work and talk with !
    The ceremony Dianne wrote for us was so beautiful and personable! She sent each of us a questionnaire and she even reached out to several close friends and family members to really get a sense of who we are ! We received so many compliments from guests , some said it was the best ceremony they have been to , others said they thought she was a close family friend of ours ! We truly appreciated all of the time she put in to make our ceremony so memorable and special!

Sent on 11/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

From the Heart Ceremonies FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• From the Heart Ceremonies 1
    Early Love Birds

Receive a full 15% discount on your personalized wedding ceremony and rehearsal when booking your Early Love Birds ceremony at or before 2 p.m. on any Saturday.

• LaBoom Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have done music for MANY ceremonies. Dianne was one of the most eloquent and engaging officiants that I have seen.

• Lynne & Jim Photography Wedding Photographers

The first thing you will notice about Dianne Patterson is her warm presence. This is something that you feel only when it is comes naturally to those that possess it. She will make you feel immediately at ease in the same way a good friend would. Dianne is a professional that truly enjoys her work and her heartfelt delivery will have your family and guests asking how long you have known her.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12208 See on map
    Location of (From the Heart Ceremonies)