Clarksville, NY 12041 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
Availability Check your date

About Lynne & Jim Photography

Lynne & Jim Photography, a traditional wedding photographer in the Albany, New York area, believes in the power of a beautiful photograph. This husband and wife duo want couples to relive their wedding day every time they steal a glance at a framed photo or flip through an album. They work best organically, with friendly conversations about couples' expectations and relaxed photography sessions to capture the love between two people.

Using a photojournalistic style for the day's events and a casual but traditional style for posed wedding photos, Lynne & Jim Photography document the couple's big day. They offer the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This photography team believes that, while digital files are nice, nothing quite compares to a tangible product. They offer albums in addition to digital files.

Follow Lynne & Jim Photography on

Lynne & Jim Photography 5
Lynne & Jim Photography 6
Lynne & Jim Photography 7

Malaina · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely loved Lynne & Jim! They photographed my friends wedding, and when I reached out about my own, Lynne was quick to respond with a “I definitely remember you!” Which speaks volumes about her personable personality! She made us feel so comfortable the whole time, which was important for someone who hates posing!!
    They were so flexible and worked within my limits and they even stayed longer than what our contract stated. The photos all turned out absolutely beautiful, and if you need something from them, they will make it happen!
    I loved having both lynne and Jim at my wedding and I would recommend them again and again for anybody looking for a sweet, dedicated, talented couple for beautiful photos!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Abigail · Married on 10/07/2017

Lynne & Jim are amazing! They shot both our engagement and wedding and the quality of their photos are second to none, they are amazing! They are also both incredibly professional, kind and a pleasure to work with! I would hire them again and again for future photos!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Lynne & Jim Photography 12
    Lynne & Jim Photography 13
    Lynne & Jim Photography 14

Tomi-Lee · Married on 09/09/2017

I first met Lynne and her husband Jim when they shot my younger cousin's wedding a few years ago. I've had a couple of their pictures hanging in my living room and have always liked their work. When i got engaged, I automatically knew who I was interested in having as our wedding photographers. Lynne was eager to shoot with us so we set up an engagement shoot. This allowed us to become comfortable with shooting with Lynne and Jim and also gave them a better feeling of who we were as a couple. Once our engagement shoot was over, I knew our wedding day would be something special. The days leading up to the wedding, Lynne was constantly in contact making sure we had everything ready for the day. She created a schedule that became very useful on our special day. Everything ran so smooth and it really made our day fantastic. On our wedding night we received a couple sneak peak photos and my husband and I were blown away. Their work was something out of a fairytale. They truly caught the beauty of our wedding day. I highly recommend Lynne & Jim Photography and I can't wait to have them shoot other important moments in the future!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Award

Lynne & Jim Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• From the Heart Ceremonies
    From the Heart Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

As a marriage officiant, I particularly like partnering with Lynne and Jim at a wedding because they are immensely talented and not imposing. They are subtly in the background of the day, yet all the while capturing the most remarkable candid and posed shots that I know I would cherish if it were my wedding. I love anticipating what work they will post online each weekend--every set of photos seems unique and fresh from the last. I don't know how they do it.

• Clarksville, 12041 See on map