15579 Early Rd, Hardin, MO 64035 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Fresh Impressions

Fresh Impressions was started in January 2005. We create magnets, postcards, hand fans, and invitations for any occasion. Work 1:1 with one of our graphic artists to create the perfect item for your occasion. We can change the colors, positioning, images, etc...on any of these layouts. Fresh Impressions can also create an image from scratch just for you!

Follow Fresh Impressions on

layout20750
layout88750

26 Reviews for Fresh Impressions

VICTORIA · Married on 08/28/2016

I never leave reviews, but I was so pleased with my save the date that I had to show my gratitude. I went with one of the magnets that they had and just changed a couple of things, but the finish product was AMAZING. The color matched our color for the wedding, the communication was awesome and I received the invitations in a timely manner. The company is cost effective I like that they don't try to nickel and dime you for everything. The save the date came with envelopes that had our return address at no extra cost. I have received so many compliments from family and friends. Thank you Fresh Impressions for making the start of this journey easy.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Elena · Married on 06/25/2016

We used Fresh Impressions for our save the date magnets and they were perfect!!! They arrived a day earlier then expected and they looked just like they did when we designed them!!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Designing our save-the-dates and invitations was both easy and affordable! I highly recommend to all brides.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Fresh Impressions FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50