Marshall, MO 65340 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About cRaetive Design Studio

From the big question to your happily ever after, cRaetive Design Studio will be there every step of the way. We have the basics - save the dates, wedding invitations, and thank you cards - custom designed individually or in a matching set. For your special day, we provide cohesive embellishments such as programs, menus, and place cards that allow you to accentuate your event with a personal touch.

We happily travel to the greater Kansas City area and Columbia for in-person consultations!

Visit our website for information on custom orders, or hop on over to our Etsy site for ready-to-order designs.

Follow cRaetive Design Studio on

logosmallwwnew
rustickraftpftwine

3 Reviews for cRaetive Design Studio

• User4658945 · event on 11/16/2014

I absolutely loved the invitations Craetive Design Studios created for my events (2 bridal showers). They were so unique and far more creative than I could have thought of myself. I will definitely be using them again for the next event I host!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2014

Rachel is awesome to work with. She not only made my wedding invitations but also made bridal shower invitations for a couple showers. If you are looking for someone to add that extra WOW to your special day, contact Rachel. She is FANTASTIC. Very flexible in her schedule too and always responded to emails within a couple of hours. You don't have to worry about quality with her, because everything she makes she puts 100% towards.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Michaela · Married on 08/23/2014

I am so thankful cRaetive Design Studio created my stunning Save-The-Date invitations for my wedding in August. I had given her an idea of what I wanted, along with my colors and my engagement pictures and she produced three beautiful designs for me to pick from. I was elated to find out she even designed a custom font for our invitation! You absolutely cannot beat the affordable price and speedy turnaround time! You will be impressed with cReative Design Studio’s beautiful designs, professionalism and affordability.

Sent on 01/10/2015

cRaetive Design Studio FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• cRaetive Design Studio 1
    Exclusive Wedding Wire Discount
    Get 10% off your order of $100 or more. When redeeming your deal, please email the WeddingWire Deal # to craetiverae@gmail.com, or simply mention you found us on Wedding Wire!

• Marshall, 65340 See on map