Kansas City, MO 64110 Map · Phone number

About Sugarbean Paper Company

We’re a small but mighty design studio located in lovely Kansas City, Missouri and specializing in handcrafted invitations, announcements, stationery and other paper goods for wedding day, birthday and every day in between. We listen to our clients’ stories, gather inspiration and weave all those details together to create custom paper pieces that are truly tailored to who you are. We’re Sugarbean Paper Co., and we love what we do.

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to get to know you, so shoot us a note or give us a ring and let's chat about paper goods for your special event!

radzinssneak
rusticromancesuite
bridalshwrinvite
gillespiefullsuite
radzinssneak
rusticromancesuite

2 Reviews for Sugarbean Paper Company

Abbey · Married on 08/23/2014

I loved working with Sugarbean Paper Company. My wife and I didn't really have a concept in mind for our bridal shower invites and Chrissy, the owner, was quick to send us a design draft and we fell in love immediately. She's quick to respond and incredibly easy to work with. We also used her company to design our wedding reception invitations. We got married in Iowa and had a reception locally. She used ideas from our shower invite and integrated them beautifully into our reception invites. She also addressed, stamped, and mailed them for us. This was probably the easiest and most enjoyable part of our entire planning process. Seamless and easy, just how it should be! I will definitely be coming back for more products in the future!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2012

Chrissy at Sugarbean was just wonderful to work with!! She listened to my ideas (however vague) and managed to put together the perfect invitations for my wedding and our reception. We had a unique set of celebrations... My husband and I opted for a destination wedding with family, followed by a reception back home a couple of weeks later. Chrissy was really helpful on things like wording and format, so everyone who was invited knew exactly what was going on. She uses local sourcing for all printing, so not only do the design fees stay local, but so does production!
    I just loved working with Sugarbean, and have already referred her to my sister for her wedding! I wouldn't hesitate suggesting her for any invitation needs!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Sugarbean Paper Company FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping