Sugarbean Paper Company

Kansas City, MO View map

We’re a small but mighty design studio located in lovely Kansas City, Missouri and specializing in handcrafted invitations, announcements, stationery and other paper goods for wedding day, birthday and every day in between. We listen to our clients’ stories, gather inspiration and weave all those details together to create custom paper pieces that are truly tailored to who you are. We’re Sugarbean Paper Co., and we love what we do.

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to get to know you, so shoot us a note or give us a ring and let's chat about paper goods for your special event!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
    Abbey Married on 08/23/2014
    I loved working with Sugarbean Paper Company. My wife and I didn't really have a concept in mind for our bridal shower invites and Chrissy, the owner, was quick to send us a design draft and we fell in love immediately. She's quick to respond and incredibly easy to work with. We also used her company to design our wedding reception invitations. We got married in Iowa and had a reception locally. She used ideas from our shower invite and integrated them beautifully into our reception invites. She also addressed, stamped, and mailed them for us. This was probably the easiest and most enjoyable part of our entire planning process. Seamless and easy, just how it should be! I will definitely be coming back for more products in the future!
    Amanda Married on 08/23/2012
    Chrissy at Sugarbean was just wonderful to work with!! She listened to my ideas (however vague) and managed to put together the perfect invitations for my wedding and our reception. We had a unique set of celebrations... My husband and I opted for a destination wedding with family, followed by a reception back home a couple of weeks later. Chrissy was really helpful on things like wording and format, so everyone who was invited knew exactly what was going on. She uses local sourcing for all printing, so not only do the design fees stay local, but so does production!
    I just loved working with Sugarbean, and have already referred her to my sister for her wedding! I wouldn't hesitate suggesting her for any invitation needs!

Kansas City, 64110
Location of (Sugarbean Paper Company)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding