Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 69

About Freire Photography

Considered one of the best photographers in Slovakia, Jan Freire has worked as a professional fashion and celebrity photographer since 1991. In his current signature style wedding meets fashion … in a natural and beautiful way. His clients love him for his amazing work and warm personality. Jan also provides gorgeous portrait photography services for clients around Florida. Professional services include engagement and bridal sessions, family photography or boudoir photos.

GOOD WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS ARE NOT EXPENSIVE…THEY ARE PRICELESS.

Want get your wedding pictures in 10 Days? Call or email me today and mention Wedding Wire for 15% off your package!

Contact us for more information at freire@weddingmeetsfashion.com or 954.604.7669

Follow Freire Photography on

PICT0176web
beautiful bride
bride and groom ceremony
Freire Photography
lauderdale yacht club dock bride
Small Wedding
Videos 2 Videos

78 Reviews for Freire Photography

• Ashley Girten

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

My wedding photos look like they're from a fashion magazine!

Working with Jan has been so amazing, since the first day we ever spoke to one another. He is so easy to talk to, has such a great eye for detail, has such great suggestions for shooting, and his passion for shooting is so obvious. In addition to our wedding day, my husband and I had a shoot with Jan the day before our wedding as well. It was rainy and gloomy that day, but even our outdoor photos still came out AMAZING. It literally looks like we came out of a fashion magazine; you would never know how terrible the weather was. Jan can capture the beauty on camera in any situation. Our wedding photos are absolutely unbelievable. I have never felt more glamorous in my life than how Jan made me feel that day, and it reflects SO well in our wedding photos. I look at them every day and I can't believe they're real. It's so much more than just his eye for shooting... his editing skills are top notch, so far above and beyond other photographers I've seen. He can seamlessly remove and correct anything that detracts from the overall beauty of a photo, whether that's an object in the background or a scar or line somewhere on your body. He pays attention to so many little details that I've seen other photographers ignore, like symmetry and color palette. On the day of our wedding, he made all of us feel so comfortable, continually made us laugh, and made us all feel so attractive and confident while shooting with him. He gave us so much good direction when we didn't know how to stand or what to do. And all of our photos came out looking like they were from a magazine - not just your basic boring posed wedding photos. He made me feel like a supermodel. Even working with him to book travel and all the mundane details for my wedding was so easy because he is so nice and fun to talk to. And when he delivered our photos, they were even organized chronologically and by category (ie. ladies getting ready, ceremony, reception, portraits, etc), which made them so easy to review and choose from! I really hope that we get the chance to shoot with him again in the future! He captured our wedding so beautifully and went so far above and beyond what I ever expected from a wedding photographer, and was truly worth every penny. He is THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

Jan is worth it!

How can we possibly thank Jan for helping us celebrate one of the most important days in our lives? Leading up to the wedding, our photographer, who we booked 1.5 years in advance (!) and who had done our engagement photos, suddenly backed out of our wedding. To say we were disappointed was an understatement, but that's when we were introduced to Jan. My husband and I loved his upbeat personality and true talent as we looked at picture after picture in his portfolio. He is an absolutely amazing photographer! Lucky us that he shared his talents with us!! After an amazing day, we couldn't wait to see them - and a week later we got a sneak peek and loved every one of them. The pictures were fun, energetic, and professional. The rest have just come through and I'm having trouble picking my favorites! Thank you Jan for stepping in and documenting memories for a lifetime!!
    You're the best!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Erica · Married on 09/16/2017

Where do I start. There has been so many times that weather has thrown us a curve ball and we have either had to just roll with the punches or reschedule. Jan Freire no doubt made sure that he would make his schedule available after having to cancel and reschedule our wedding due to hurricane Irma. Ever since doing our engagement photo shoot I knew that we were in good hands. Might I add that in the middle of shooting it poured down rain and Jan did not let that affect him even if it meant getting soaked and his camera wet! After receiving our wedding photos it truly goes to show how talented Jan is. Not just by the way the photos came out alone but because he is a one man party and was able to capture every important moment plus some! I can't thank Freire Wedding for making our day come to life. We will forever be grateful for the memories he was able to capture as we look back on them for years to come!!! We loved having you and sharing our wedding day with you!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH JAN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

• Cleo Jorge Hair & Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Jan Freire to all my Brides. He's has a way of making everything look so natural and unrehearsed. I love the feelings that he's able to capture behind all his images in addition we've worked together with several brides and I've always found him to be very pleasant and a true professional.

• My Wedding Musician Wedding Musicians

I have had the pleasure of meeting with Jan at different events and seeing the results of his exceptional work! With his pleasant disposition, professional attitude, and 'keen eye for shots', I can recommend him highly for anyone needing the services of a wedding photographer!

• Rev. Arlene Goldman Wedding Officiants

Jan is very dedicated to his work. The results are beautiful and very romantic photos!

• Fort Lauderdale, 33301 See on map
    Location of (Freire Photography)