294 NEW YORK AVENUE, Huntington, NY 11743 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Pricing

About Foxlight Studios

Foxlight Studios is a Long Island Wedding Photography Company who specializes in providing clients with artistic, timeless wedding day photography. We make it our priority to capture images that will last you a lifetime. It is our mission to reliably capture all of the spontaneity, emotion and excitement that is yours to share & our passion is to create an image that puts you right back into the moment.

Follow Foxlight Studios on

dsc07051

• Videos 4

17 Reviews for Foxlight Studios

Nicolette · Married on 10/05/2018

I don’t even know where to begin with how AMAZING Foxlight Studios is! I knew I was in great hands as soon as Jackie & Chris took our engagement photos! They are so personable and outgoing we knew they would make our wedding day amazing! We also used Foxlight for video and they were both equally amazing! we had Sam for video, he was also personable and outgoing and very easy to work with. The morning of our wedding day I had Chris while my husband had Jackie and we both felt pictures went so easy. I had some picture requests for Chris and he did his thing and captured what I asked for ! Our bridal party equally loved them and was cracking jokes all day with them ! I cannot rave more about how BEAUTIFUL our pictures came out. All of them are so breathtaking I don’t know how we are going to choose and create an album. I have recommended them to every single friend I have getting married because I know they won’t be disappointed. Chris and Jackie are awesome people who I can truly call my friends ! They made our wedding day SO special and now we have the most beautiful pictures to remind us of our day forever.
    P.S listen to your photographer when they recommend a spot for your first look/ photos, they are the professionals and know best. I’m so happy I listened and took my photos at Harmony Vineyards!

Foxlight Studios 1
    Foxlight Studios 8
    Foxlight Studios 9
    Foxlight Studios 10

Stacey · Married on 03/09/2018

Fantastic group of professionals. Love my sneak peak pictures. Can’t wait to see the rest!

Addie · Married on 12/02/2017

The best photography and videography company we could have dreamed of working with! They perfectly captured our snowy winter wedding day and made it look absolutely magical. They also advocated for us when our wedding venue had mixed up our location for group photos. Chris improvised on the spot and still got us our great group shots. SO professional and talented not to mention an extremely fun group to have with you on your wedding day! We are still getting compliments on our wedding videography and photos months later. Highly recommend Foxlight Studios!

Award

Foxlight Studios Pricing

Foxlight Studios Price Rates

Foxlight Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• 294 NEW YORK AVENUE Huntington, NY 11743 See on map