Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for Found Creative Studio

Prints (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

I was able to find Found Creative Studio based off recommendations from my videographer as they had previously worked together. From the beginning, I fell in love with Jenny and how comfortable she made me feel throughout the whole process. We initially met at a coffee shop where she went over her resume and the different packages and pricing. I knew before I met her I wanted someone who was going to be very direct, punctual, professional yet polite that way the wedding day would go smooth and I wouldn't have to worry about someone interrupting our pictures and general flow of the day. A solicitor tried to interrupt our initial coffee meeting and Jenny was quick to let them know we weren't interested and did so in a polite manner. I knew she'd be a perfect fit for me. I actually signed up to do a boudoir photoshoot with her too as a wedding gift to my husband since it was only $650 when you sign up for the wedding package (this included the shoot and a leather-bound book with about 20 photos). She made me feel very relaxed yet sexy and knew exactly how to direct me in order to get the perfect shot. And she was super fast to get me the photos and book in time for the wedding! My hubs absolutely LOVED the photos and wants to purchase more. She was very organized about which photos to take the day of and the order in which to do them. She was NOT messing around and was business all day, yet continued to maintain her professionalism and politeness even when some of the groomsmen tried to act up. I felt her and my videographer worked really well together and did their best to not get in each other's way and actually worked together to get the best shots. Throughout the whole process she responded to emails in a timely fashion and was quick to offer any advice if I had questions. If I had to do this all over again, I would definitely go with Jenny and Found Creative Studio. Thanks Jenny! I can't wait to see the final photos!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Jenny and Becca from Found Creative Studio are professional and extremely talented, but also fun and personable-really the perfect fit! Found Creative Studio was recommended to my husband and I by friends who also hired them as wedding photographers years ago, and we are so thankful! As soon as we met Jenny and Becca, we felt super confident having them shoot our wedding and the photos are even better than we hoped for (with an amazingly quick turn around time-they even sent a few "preview" photos a few days after the wedding which was so thoughtful)! They helped us create a detailed timeline leading up to the wedding and were such a comfort during the hectic wedding day. We could not recommend them more highly!

Profile Picture Reilley, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

Jenny and Becca are the best! We had a destination wedding and I didn't have time to go look at picture locations myself so they scouted locations for me the day before the wedding. They got to know me and my husband and found the perfect locations for our photos. My husband is not a fan of smiling for photos but they knew how to handle that and we got more smiles out of him then I've ever seen in photos. They also knew that I wanted an efficient timeline, no wasted time in the transition as I wanted to get right to the party with all my family and friends. They did an amazing job of wrangling everyone and keeping us ahead of schedule. They truly went above and beyond and I couldn't imagine a better experience than we had with them. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/10/16, 1 Review