Fort Worth, TX 75052 Map · Phone number

About Foster Blue

Happiness; Zest; Captured BluePrints: Foster Blue's philosophy is to help our clients to develope their own unique wedding journey. Foster Blue wants you to See, Touch, Feel and Taste the beginning of your marriage.

Email me at: luciabitnar@fosterblue.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Moments 2 Memories

24 Reviews for Foster Blue

• Regan

Regan · Married on 03/07/2020

There are no words...

Lucia and her team were absolutely amazing. From the first moment my Mom and I met with her (about 2 years before the wedding) until the day AFTER the wedding, Lucia was there for us. Questions, opinions, assurances, anything! Our day was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT and we know it wouldn't have been the same without her. Her professionalism was warm and friendly and felt more like planning with a friend. You would be silly to hire anyone other than Foster Blue!

Sent on 05/16/2020

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

Foster Blue/Lucia handled our daughters wedding with the utmost professionalism as well as the most beautiful details you would ever want. It was the most beautiful ceremony, cocktail hour and reception you have ever seen. There was not anything that was missed or disorganized. To say that she is the most detailed oriented and "think outside of the box" wedding planner I have ever seen is an understatement! She keep the love in the front most of the wedding and kept our daughter calm and happy throughout the process. If we could give her 10 or more stars, we would! Would use her for any event that comes up. She can do it all. She is like family to us and we owe her our thanks and love for putting her hear and soul into the wedding of our daughter's dreams.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Madison · Married on 04/08/2017

I am BEYOND grateful that I chose to have Lucia and Foster Blue help me plan my dream wedding. Lucia is beyond talented and took the vision I had for my day and ran with it. The day of my wedding, I remember walking down the staircase to see the venue decorated for the first time and being absolutely speechless. She had surpassed my expectations and brought my vision for my ceremony and reception to life. It was magical!! She goes well beyond what is expected of her in every single area and helps you every step of the way to plan and make sure every detail is taken care of for your big day.
    She also listens to YOU and helps you bring to life the day YOU have always dreamed about. She is an absolute joy to work with every step of the day and is willing to meet you at every planning meeting, vendor meeting or photo shoot you have along the way. Selfless and caring are the two words that keep coming to mind. She is willing to do anything YOU need to make your day perfect.
    My fiance (now husband) kept saying throughout the planning process and day of the wedding that Lucia has a comforting spirit. She goes above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of and that every detail of the wedding is carried out without you having to worry at all. I was filled with joy and peace throughout my wedding day and was truly able to enjoy all the joy of every moment because I knew Lucia was taking care of everything!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Award

Foster Blue FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

No detail goes unfinished and your day will be smooth and relaxing with this planner in charge. We highly recommend this professional and her former customers will agree! Highly recommend!

• K & S Photography Wedding Photographers

Loved working with Lucia!!!! She is soo organized and sent the wedding timeline to me so I could make any changes needed that would be needed so I could take the best photos possible. Come wedding day, she was so cool and calm as things were rearranged for the outdoor ceremony because of the rain. Everything went so smoothly and Lucia is a true professional and can't wait to work with her again.

• Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

Lucia was such a pleasure to work with! Everything was so organized, stress free and perfect! She knows how to keep the day flowing where everyone is having fun and relaxed which is such a key element for a perfect day. We highly recommend this team for your wedding planning needs!

• Fort Worth, TX, 75052 See on map
    Location of (Foster Blue)