Forks & Fingers

East Haven, CT View map

Forks & Fingers Catering By Design is an event and wedding catering company in East Haven, Connecticut. Specializing in tailored wedding menus, the culinary team is committed to delivering a unique wedding dining experience that is catered to your needs, style and taste. Forks & Fingers Catering locally sources all ingredients and provides farm-to-table food, using only fresh and seasonal ingredients. Whether you are planning a simple backyard wedding or an extravagant mansion wedding, they can do it all. An initial meeting will allow you to meet the team and share your wedding vision, menu ideas and budget. The goal of Forks & Fingers Catering is to make the vision for your wedding dining experience come true.

Forks & Fingers Catering By Design offers a number of wedding dining services to best cater to your needs. Services include:

• Servers
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine
Whether you are looking for plated meals, buffet style, stations or hors d'oeuvres, Forks & Fingers Catering By Design can deliver. They have a diverse range of culinary styles that include:

• American
  • Mediterranean
  • Southern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$125

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$80

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$100

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$38

Set Up
Clean Up
Server(s)
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Wine

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Sarah T. Married on 06/05/2021

Forks and Fingers are the epitome of professionalism

Forks and Fingers could not have made our day any more perfect. Not only were our guests raving about the delicious food, but the waitstaff and bartenders were so kind and thoughtful to us and all of our guests. Everyone made comments to me about how friendly and helpful they were throughout the night, obliging to their every request. They made separate plates of food for us, constantly asked my husband and I if we needed anything. Dave, the catering manager, coordinated the day flawlessly, and never let it be known how hard they were working behind-the-scenes. He checked in with my mother, myself and my husband to make sure we were completely satisfied throughout the day. If you want delicious food and immaculate service - F and F is the caterer for you!

Forks & Fingers's reply:

I heard it was quite the wedding and you and your family are lovely. The staff enjoyed working with you, they were equally singing your praises. I'm happy everything worked out in the end as it was a huge leap for you to have to start over during Covid. Now we need another event!
  • Fatima
    Fatima Married on 11/30/2019

Tasting for November Wedding

My fiancé and I recently had our tasting with Forks and Fingers for our approaching wedding in November. In one sentence we would say this was one of the best tasting meals we have ever had from beginning to end. Each hors d’oeuvre that Mark created after our meeting with him and Stephanie was spot-on. Mark was able to embody my desire for vegetarian friendly Asian food, Kris’s desire for carnivorous options, and our shared love of seafood into a seamless assortment of foods. Even the simple details that can be easily overlooked, like bread and butter, were absolutely delcious. We LOVED the spicy bean dip and everything butter that Mark paired with a variety of rustic breads. What really made us fall in love with Forks and Fingers though were Mark and Stephanie’s genuine and professional attitudes. It is clear that they are invested in making our big day as amazing as possible. We cannot wait for our guests to experience what Mark and Stephanie have so thoughtfully put together for us. They have artfully put our love for such a variety of foods into one evening. Kris and I could not be happier with the way each choice has significance to our personal tastes and our shared memories with food. We can’t wait for our guests to enjoy everything Forks and Fingers has in store for our reception!
    Christopher A. Married on 09/15/2019

Best Ever!

Best Decision and Experience! I feel that FNF are family now. From our initial call with Steph, the menu from Mark - the food. The preparation, styling/display, plating of the food (did I mention the food) and service was AMAZING. It made us so happy for all the guests to rave about what we already knew. Till next time FNF, THANK YOU for adding so much to our special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Nightingale Events Nightingale Events Wedding Planners

I was blown away by their presentation and taste of their food at an event I attended! Super fresh, crisp taste and I couldn't get over how gorgeous it looked! I introduced myself to Stephanie and she was so friendly and welcoming! I highly recommend them!

Bridal Trousseau Bridal Trousseau Wedding Dresses

Forks and Fingers is a great company to work with. They have provided us with beautiful food displays for client events for the past year. We look forward to working with them in the future. We look forward to working with them as they are the most creative and innovative caterers we have worked with!

Upscale Events, LLC Upscale Events, LLC Wedding Planners

If your looking for great tasting food and awesome presentation-call Forks & Fingers!! They work with all types of budgets and they have awesome customer service!!

670 Main Street East Haven, CT, 06512
2032984530
Location of (Forks & Fingers)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding