Forever Yours Weddings

Woodbridge, VA View map

$275 Typical Price

Cynthia Grove, Licensed Ordained Minister, Licensed Clergy, Officiating all of Virginia, and Maryland.

For over 20 years, I have been officiating weddings for couples in Virginia and Maryland, as a Professional Wedding Officiant/Clergy. Venues from intimate settings, by the water’s edge, in the morning glow, or in the evening sunsets, I am there by your side offering beautifully crafted one of a kind ceremonies reflective of your love. Experienced in many wedding related crafts comes from challenging myself in what we all spiritual seek to find; your Passion or love for something.

Listening to the words chosen by engaged couples offers sentiments deeply rooted by their love and loyalty connectiing every single person to you, offering hope, faith, and life-time memories. I have constructed a one of a kind workbook, of wedding selections that allows you to make your own choices. This powerful collection has everything you need to guide you effortlessly through the many choices available to you. In the end, you have created your own personalized wedding ceremony. This comes in a workbook form or on a PDF file . Along with the worksheets you will compose your own ceremony. At the ceremony my professional yet warm demeanor will invite you and your guest into a private and personal service specifically detailed to your own personalities, styles, beliefs, and customs.

My services: Basically, anything to do with weddings I have come to learn. Diverse in wedding planning, rehearsals, wedding décor, wedding bouquets, centerpieces, and knowledge of all other areas and vendors. I Want to ”Help” you make this “Day” one that will always bring a smile to your face, with the ease of knowing that you have a professional by your side every step of the Way!

Happy Planning,

I'm just a call away!

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$275

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$145

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

DE
MD
PA
VA
WV

What languages do you speak?

English

Bennett Married on 04/29/2022

Positive experience, great to work with

Cynthia was a pleasure to work with. It was getting close to our wedding date and we hadn’t found an officiant. She was very willing to help us with any of the ceremony planning and was also very responsive to any questions we had. She had a very positive and calming energy leading into the weeding and on our wedding day. She also provided helpful resources for writing vows, structuring our ceremony and helped us create the small and intimate wedding we wanted.
    Mike W. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing Across The Board

We hired Cynthia for our wedding back in April. She was beyond amazing! We were sent a workbook that allowed us to customize our special day exactly how we desired. Cynthia was fantastic in helping us set everything up, keeping us and our groom/bridal party together and organized, and performed a phenomenal service. She's a part of our family now, and we look forward to seeing her again at our barbecues and other future events.
    Nicole K. Married on 04/02/2022

Perfect officiant!

I wish I could give Cynthia 500 stars. When our first officiant was unable to attend the ceremony (who had shingles on their wedding day disaster bingo card? Not me!), Cynthia seamlessly stepped in. And this was three days before the wedding. She was gracious, kind, and clearly heaven sent for my FH and me. I can't recommend this wonderful woman enough!

12707 Gordon Blvd 52, 52 Woodbridge, VA, 22192
Location of (Forever Yours Weddings)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding