PO Box 341, Mackinac Island, MI 49757 Map · Phone number

About For the Love of Mackinac!

For the Love of Mackinac! is a wedding planning business on Mackinac Island, Michigan. Owner Carole Erbel has lived on Mackinac Island for more than 35 years. She has expert knowledge of the island and has managed hundreds of weddings over the past 20 years. She works with you to understand your vision and unique wedding day needs so she can make your dream wedding a reality.

For the Love of Mackinac offers wedding and elopement planning and can plan your rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and other wedding events. They offer full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. They can help you choose the perfect venues, officiant, menus, vendors, transportation, and manage all the details. Carole and her team have connections with the top vendors on Mackinac Island. Anything you can dream up, For the Love of Mackinac can execute.

Carole
Wedding ceremony setup
Carole
MissionchurchJoanneGaulJuly312005
Wedding ceremony

82 Reviews for For the Love of Mackinac!

For the Love of Mackinac! 1
For the Love of Mackinac! 6
For the Love of Mackinac! 7
  • Sandra

Sandra Routhier · Married on 07/27/2019

You're going to love 'For the Love of Mackinac!'

With only 6 months lead-time, Carole at For the Love of Mackinac! was instrumental in coordinating our daughter's wedding weekend on Mackinac Island. Our daughter lives out of state and just wanted to pick her wedding dress and show up which left every decision to me, the mother-of-the bride. I will be forever grateful that a google search led me to Carole at For the Love of Mackinac! Carole is so well-connected and very well respected by the wedding vendors on the island. Everything was absolutely perfect -- there isn't a thing we would have changed.

Sent on 08/10/2019
    For the Love of Mackinac! 8
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Goar · Married on 06/28/2019

Professiona; & Well-connected

Working with Carole on our wedding made the process so streamlined and easy to manage being thousands of miles away from the island. Her recommendations and referrals were spot on the first time! Our wedding was PERFECT from start to finish and the way Carole managed the day of, was priceless!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sarah Wilkins · Married on 06/14/2019

Best wedding planner ever!

If you are planning a wedding on Mackinac Island, you cannot do it without Carole. Trust me, my husband and I tried. We met in an event planning organization in college so we thought we could handle the big leagues. However, we quickly realized it was not possible without Carole. We have never regretted our decision to hire her. She is one of the best people you will ever meet and we were lucky to have her by our sides on the happiest day of our lives.
    First, Carole is an excellent communicator. She responds quickly to all questions and concerns. She emailed with us for months leading up until our wedding, set up a phone meeting a couple weeks in advance, and then met us in person once we got to the island. We loved that she knew the answer to all of our questions to make us feel at ease. She is so caring, warm, and kind that we were never afraid of asking her for help!
    Additionally, she interacts will all vendors. My husband and I live near St. Louis, MO, which is about 10 hours from the island. There was no way we could travel all the way to Mackinac to book vendors. Luckily, Carole knows all the top-notched businesses on the island. She was able to give us the best options to stay in our budget and fulfill our vision. Carole also went to bat for us with our vendors. Our wedding day was unseasonably rainy and cold for June so we had to move indoors. At first, we were discouraged, but Carole found us an even better venue indoors. We actually were thankful for the rain. However, we would not have known about this other venue without Carole so we owe it all to her.
    Carole cares about the details of your wedding and the people involved. For example, my sister forgot an undergarment for our rehearsal dinner. I texted Carole and asked if she knew where we could buy one on the island. Before I knew it, Carole took it upon herself to deliver it to us. Truly above and beyond her job duties. No detail is too small for her. She planned a minute-by-minute itinerary of the wedding day for us so we know exactly what to expect when. We found this very comforting, as did our families. Both of our parents rave about Carole’s work as well
    Most importantly, Carole allowed us to enjoy our wedding day. From the very beginning, my husband and I both agreed it was crucial we were able to spend time together and enjoy our day. In my past, I have been known to be Type A/controlling. However, on my wedding day I was completely relaxed. I was so surprised I did not ever feel stressed or overwhelmed. My husband and I genuinely were able to enjoy ourselves and not worry about the small details. We trusted Carole. We know that she would take of everything so that our wedding would go smoothly (and it did). Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 06/26/2019

For the Love of Mackinac!'s reply:

Okay, now you made me cry. You are both so sweet and it was such a joy working with you! You both deserve the very best in life!

For the Love of Mackinac! FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Robert McCloy
    Robert McCloy Wedding Musicians

As a musician who has worked 230 Mackinac Island weddings - I am well aware of the challenges of planning a destination event. When planning a wedding on Mackinac Island, calling Carole Erbel is a must. Her organizational skills are only surpassed by her warm and personable nature :-)

• Bella e Dolce
    Bella e Dolce Wedding Cakes

The ONLY coordinator you need to know for your Mackinac Island wedding! Carole knows her way around the island, in and out. She is the best when it comes to getting everything done for your wedding and you don't need to worry about a thing! <3

• Paul Retherford Photography
    Paul Retherford Photography Wedding Photographers

Carole is your best choice for any Wedding on Mackinac Island, Michigan. She knows everything about Mackinac Island. She is extremely professional and always on task. Every Wedding I have worked with Carole goes off without a hitch. If you are looking to relax and enjoy your Mackinac Island, Michigan Wedding, book Carole from For the Love of Mackinac for your day.

• PO Box 341 Mackinac Island, MI, 49757 See on map